• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

Alexa just looked at the sky, it took her a moment to get up but she dragged herself off of the ground she lay on. Her clothes slightly soaked but she wasn't bothered by it, instead she let the water rain down on her as she snapped out of her daze. She looked around for big brother and sister but knew they were alright.

@BELL @Am2aM

Last edited by a moderator:
Black Rose

Colt walked onto the black rose and staggered around a bit. He had all of his gear back again and smelt like rum. He had a bottle in his hand he kept taking sips from and was trying to make his way across the deck, He fired his pistol into the air "ANYONE ON THIS BLASTED SHIP?"

Victoria went outside looking for Alexa.. When she saw her she smiled, already bright red before she came outside.. "Hi Alexa!" she said sitting down next to her in the rain.. "What are ya doing out here by yourself?" she asks curiously..

@BELL @Veyd Sahvoz

Victoria blushes brighter and and turned her head slightly.. "Hello Crow.." she says with a shy smile on her face, not acting like herself at all...

@BELL @Veyd Sahvoz

(Note Yoland still believes Fin to be dead so there will most likely be posters stating this everywhere you go or people stating it)

Am2aM said:
Victoria feels relaxed as she leans against him, and purs like an animal, which was normal for a fallen.. She then also looks at Alexa...
@BELL @Veyd Sahvoz
BELL said:
Crow grins. This seems to be the first time he's been happy since they left the ship. @Am2aM @Veyd Sahvoz @sprouhtt @RetroAkabane
Alexa hugs Crow and Victoria, she smiles as she hugs them "Big sister……big brother…can you promise me something?" asked Alexa, she seemed to be worried but didn't stop hugging them closely.

@BELL, @Am2aM

Fin laid on the ground he was unable to get up. His body felt like it was made of lead."D..dammit what happened all I remember is.!" All of a sudden images of what happened flashed before his eyes. Yoland killing squshy then slaughtering him. The voice in the shadows and the sea serpent reviving him and his attack on Crow and the others."Damn...its begun I need to warn the oth..agh!" Fin roared in pain as his body refused to move. He breathed heavily. "I guess all that power takes a while to get use to huh. Suppose I'll just sleep a bit...longer." Fin slowly drifted off to sleep.

Anthea waited for Arthur to wake up and heal but he was still in the healing process. She went to go and wet the warm cloth once more and she looked at him in 'aww' and she placed the wet towel on his forehead again. She walked out of the room and headed downstairs to get a few blankets for him and she brought them back upstairs to him and covered him in two blankets from shoulder to toes since he seemed cold when he was shiver just a few seconds ago. @Am2aM @Veyd Sahvoz @sprouhtt @RetroAkabane

BELL said:
"What is it, Alexa?"
"C--c-can you…" she stopped and a couple of tears ran down her face "Can you promise me you'll let me stay with you……please" she closed her eyes as tears slightly dripped down her face.

@BELL @Am2aM

Victoria frowned, and grabbed Alexa pulling her to them.."Alexa, of course we shall promise to let you stay with us.." she said hugging her and petting her head, trying to to soothe the little girl...

@BELL @Veyd Sahvoz

All of a sudden there was a strange noise coming from Arthur. Almost as if a Scuttion cup was reapetedly being put on and off him like a plunger .

Am2aM said:
Victoria frowned, and grabbed Alexa pulling her to them.."Alexa, of course we shall promise to let you stay with us.." she said hugging her and petting her head, trying to to soothe the little girl...
@BELL @Veyd Sahvoz
Alexa's eyes sparkled a bit from her violet iris's and tears. She looked up at Victoria with a smile yet teary face "Th-thank you big sister" she said, wiping away the tears.

"Why wouldn't we let you stay?" Crow asks. Then he hears the odd noise. "Sounds like it's coming from the bedroom." (You okay, you okay, you okay Arthur) Crow gets up and walks over, knives at the ready and Cerberus loaded. @Tylor guillory

All of a sudden there's a loud screaming from arthur but its more of a squel and squishy pops out waving around two small scalpals and dressed in native clothing with tribal pant on his face."SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" He roared and he slashed wildly in defense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back