• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

"FIIINNNN!!!!" Crow launches himself at Fin again, slicing at him from all angles, then jumping away. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO VICTORIA! I TRUSTED YOU! I LOOKED UP TO YOU AND RESPECTED YOU AS MY CAPTAIN!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!!!" Crow's sending out intense pulses of his Aura, combined with his Rage, blocks out the worst of the effects of Fin's aura.

Arthur grabs his rapier and dashes faster than the normal eye can follow at Fin. He goes for a stab at his left shoulder blade. @Tylor guillory

Alexa dashes at Fin with a flaming sword, her face expressionless as she has no aura to protect her but is not affected by Fin's. She doesn't seem to be able to be detected.

"Fool what would I do with the woman! Your so idiotic it hurts she simply helped me to seal a contract. Now that the contract is sealed I'll be sure to slaughter you all for standing against me. Especially for idiotic reasons!" Fin roared and with one movement dodged all there attacks and slammed his fist hard into crows gut knocking the wind out of him.

"I'm not sure If I would say they are my friends since they left me here and Arthur has been ignoring me ever since he left me in the navigation room." She said as she began to feel a bit sad not knowing what she did wrong or not. "You must like him my dear?" She said with a smirk, "I do not love him," Anthea replied back and rolled her eyes, "I never said that you loved him, that's what you think I said but if you insist." The witch told her and chuckled. "You must be very careful Anthea, they are all not what they seem to be... your future is filled with danger, love, and heartbreak." She told Anthea as she stirred the cauldron even more, "Of course it will be, that is why I was thinking of not going," Anthea told her as she walked around the cauldron and leaned in, "..and that is why I am going to tell you that you must go back, not for the sake of them but for the sake of your mother. Didn't you promise her that you will be the best warrior just like her?" The witched said as she tasted the potion in the cauldron and the image went away. "Yes I did but, how did you-" She stopped as she raised her eyebrows. "I know everything my dear, but you must go now." She said and brought Anthea towards a normal mirror which is what it looked like to Anthea but it was a magical portal. "Uh go where, its a mirror?" She said to her and looked at the mirror that reflected herself and the witch. "This is a transporter and it will take you back to the ship, your captain has one just like it. I'm sure you know." The witch told her and the witch grabbed her magic staff and touched the mirror with it and it opened showing a room in on the sea devil. Anthea remember where this room was since she had entered it before, she steps into the mirror and looks back at the witch thanking her with a smile. Before she knew it she was there and when she looked back at the mirror it was back to its solid form. She walks out of the room and walks upstairs to the deck where she heard the loud chatter of people. @anyone

Alexa levitated as the flames making her sword grew a bit bigger. Her face still expressionless but she seemed to be unaffected by Fin's physical and mental attacks.

(not godmodding, you'll find out soon enough)

Fin flipped in the air while he was still close to crow kicking him into the air as he does. He the. Raises a hand into the air and his Aura begins to swirl around his arm."You can win fools so face defeat leave my ship or I'll destroy you all." Fin said not showing the slightest ounce of sympathy or compassion he showed nothing but darkness in his face

Crow flies back, trying to breath. He slides across the floor, and comes to a stop. He looks at Fin, defiance in his eyes. He finally gets some air back. "So you'll slaughter me for a stupid reason?" He's just as angry as before. "I thought you were someone I could trust." He jumps again, too fast for Fin's eye to follow.

Arthur grabs his necklace and points his hand at Fin. "This is annoying" he mutters to himself. He taps the necklace turning Fin into a golden statue. "This is only temporary. What should we do in the mean time?"

Crow turns to Arthur. "Take our friends and get out." He walks away, and soon comes back with a backpack. "Let's go." He puts Alexa on his back, grabs Victoria by the hand, and runs off of the ship. "Come on."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Solving your problems by turning people into gold wont fix anything," She blurted out as she walked over to Crow, Arthur, and 'gold' fin. @Tylor guillory @BELL

Alexa looked at Fin and Crow before levitating off. She looked at Fin, not moving but still levitating in one spot. She turned her head to Victoria, the sky around the ship got more stormy as rain poured down on them, lightning striking across the clouds. It took her a moment to relax before she walked over to Victoria and hugged her.

(I gtg, my birthday party's today see ya)

All of a sudden Fins hand pierces threw Arthur. "Fool you think your cheap tricks will work on me as I am?" He asked from behind him before pulling his hand out and licking the blood off."Respected me? You couldnt even listen to a single order I gave, you mocked me, insulted me, every chance you got. This is not how a crew treats its captain. So you will suffer for this insolence." Fin stood waiting for them to make their next move(about to go to sleep)

"What in the world is happening?" Anthea said as she walked with Crow, "I left Hammonds ship because SOMEONE left me behind." She told them putting the emphasis on the word, 'someone.' (Happy birthday @Veyd Sahvoz ) @BELL

"How many times do I have to explain this. Only demigods or Gods can kill other demigods without their parent coming to save them." Then Hades arised from fiery crack in the ground riding Cerberus. "Meet my father everyone. Plutus aka Hades, God of the Underwood" Then Arthur feel to the floor coughing up blood.

"Dammit." Crow lets go of Victoria, dashes to Arthur, slings him over his shoulder, then runs out, grabbing Victoria's hand and leading her out. "C'mon, Anthea." Crow glares over his shoulder at Fin as he leaves. @Tylor guillory @Am2aM @Veyd Sahvoz @sprouhtt

latest
Cerberus_small.jpg
All that's left there is Hades riding Cerberus and Fin to duel inn a one v one fight. @Tylor guillory

Users who are viewing this thread

Back