• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

(You realize that's not true most gods dont give a rats ass whether the children die or not they have like thousands upon thousands) "Ahh a God just as I was hoping now I'll.!!!! Agghh!! No...not now!!! Give me a little longer!!! Please!!!" Fin screamed before his evil Aura completely faded and the markings disappeared and his skin changed back to normal fin then passed out cold on the sea Devils deck. The only think different about Fin now was his hairs length it had gotten much longer and there was a black diamond shape on his forehead.(ok gtg to sleep don't bother trying to cage Fin you should know it won't work out or do try it'll be fun to watch him react.)

"Follow me," She told them and walked downstairs bellow deck to where the mirror was and she opened it up, "Where do you want to head?" SHe asked them as she watched the mirror go from solid to liquid in seconds. @BELL

"Okay I've got the perfect place," They all walk into the mirror and enter a different place that goes by the name of Therodom which is a town known for its grand Willow tree. They enter the town and they are immediately greeted by the town folk with open arms, they take Arthur to an house near the forest and the group stays there for a couple of days. Anthea walks around the house getting a wet cloth, knife, and warm water. They all head upstairs in the house and place Arthur in a room that was already set up. The house came with three rooms and a bathroom with a small kitchen and living space enough for them to get themselves together for the night or a couple of days.

milltown_by_jjpeabody-d5pjkqu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Since Anthea had healing powers she walks over to Arthur and sit down across from Crow on the bed and she begins to get hesitant of whether or not to do what she is about to do but then she unbuttons Arthurs shirt showing his bare bruised chest and she places her warm hand on his chest and a glowing light forms from her hand and onto his chest, and she watches as the light outlines his wound and starts to heal it watching it fade away. @BELL @RetroAkabane

Crow watches, and seems to relax a bit as he sees Arthur get healed. "Will you be able to heal the hole Fin put into him?"

"Yes, but it will take a couple of days to heal since its such a big wound." SHe told him as she looked at Crow and then back at him, "Why is he so stubborn?" She muttered and shook her head as she watched him sleep off the pain. @BELL @RetroAkabane

Victoria looks at the ground as she hugs her knees sadly... "Crow? Can I talk to you in private?" she asks quietly, as she rests her cheek on her knees....

She looks at both of them as they exit the room and she looks back at Arthur and brings his hand up and kisses it gently before she puts it down. She walks over to a bucket of warm water and sinks the cloth into it and she brings it back and puts it on Arthurs forehead. @RetroAkabane @Am2aM @BELL

Am2aM said:
Victoria looks at the ground as she hugs her knees sadly... "Crow? Can I talk to you in private?" she asks quietly, as she rests her cheek on her knees....
Alexa was on the deck, the top deck was wet from the rain and her clothes were soaked. She didn't worry about the cold or the water, she just looked at the dark sky "Daddy……big sister…big brother" she paused and just looked at the sky.

"C-c-can…you promise me something?…" asked Alexa, her eyes turning back to violet and her expression going to a slightly worried tone.

Victoria stood up and grabbed his hand, pulling him into a different room so they could talk...

Alexa remains on the ground, staring up at the dark cloudy sky awaiting their return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back