• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

The little girl looked out at the edge of the ship, she looked back at Crow and Victoria with her eyes violet "Big sister . . . he's coming" she stated, while walking over to the edge of the ship.

(Cue akatski or however it's spelt theme. Music) Fins silhouette could be seen clearly now as he approached the Sea Devil his Dark Aura only getting stronger.

Victoria suddenly jumped up as she heard everyone and the little girl... She then looked over the ship sensing a very dark aura as she saw someone very familiar walking toward the ship.. Victoria waved and called out, freaking out.. "F-Fin!!!!! You're Alive!!!" she said with a smile on her face as she jumps off the ship and flies towards him not caring about her wings feeling as if they were being tugged and pulled as they usually did... As she got right above him she smiled.. "Fin how are you alive?" she asks as she looks down at him something very off, as she realizes the evil aura was coming from him..

@Tylor guillory

Last edited by a moderator:
The little girl blinked as she looked at the approaching man, her face plain, not paying any attention to the aura. Her hair was brushed back by the wind from the rain and dark clouds.

Arthur fires a countless amount of shots at Fin until the rounds on his two guns are out but keeps pulling the trigger anyways as slight clicks can be heard. Arthur's heart began to beat faster and faster and he began to panic. He puts his hand to his sword and begins to slowly draw it trembling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anthea was still stuck on Hammonds ship when the others left her. "So much for having friends," She said as she rolled her eyes and she moved around the ship trying to keep a low profile so that she could find a way off of the ship. She saw that she wasn't too far from Perda, when nobody was looking she headed to one of the small boats and got on, lowering herself and the boat down to the water. She cut the rope that was holding the boat and she drifted away from Hammonds ship, she was furious as ever since they left her. "I can't believe those fools would do that to me," She told herself as she began to row away from the ship and watched it get smaller and smaller and disappeared into the fog. An hour later she arrived to Perda which was completely silent and she docked her small boat away from the other big boats. "Maybe they came back here," She told herself and she began walking down the dock and into town looking for Crow and Arthur. (I'm sorry everyone if I was late on this, I've was really busy yesterday and today.) @RetroAkabane @BELL

broken_dinghy_by_nick_f.png
medieval_town_4_by_hetman80-d4obmhl.jpg

"YOU SON OF A BITCH" Arthur says angrily grabbing his necklace and biting on it hard, allowing him to finally access the full extent of his powers. He fully draws his sword and dashes at Fin keeping up with him blow for blow.

(@sprouhtt sorry they left you) Crow looks at Alexa, Victoria, and Arthur. He then looks at Fin. "Captain." He nods his head, still ready with his sword and gun. Just in case.

RetroAkabane said:
"He's going to try and kill us. End him NOW. WHY FATHER WHY NOT HELP ME JUST FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE HELP ME!!! "
Alexa looked up at him, she ignored him and looked away, back at the approaching man.

Victoria's eyes widened as she stares at him.. " Hey! What are doing!?" she tries to ask/ yell at him but it came out muffled as she tried pull away..

Angellica walked onto the deck of the Black Rose with Sedah not far behind. Following them were two very palemen, each with a slash showing across their stomach, with blood covering their, both holding a chest , one full of coins and one full mediical supplies. Sedah snaps her fingers and the two men drop the chest and head towards the town morgue.

@Knight Nate @sitanomoto

Fin stops kissing Victoria and looks at her staring her in the eyes."I'm just expressing my emotions almost dying can make a man do such things. Now I need a favor can I have a drop....of your blood?" Fin asked his face completely serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back