• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

(Hmm I thought he dropped Squishy but thatwould be way better ok he stilL has Squishy and the water lead out to sea and the sea serpent saved Fin along with the help of a mysterious diety)

(Oh right, okay :)

The little girl looks at Crow and Victoria, she walks over to them ". . . .Excuse me miss . . . .ummmm" she pondered on what to say "Can I sit next to you?. . ." she asked, seeming slightly shy.

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]The marine smiled"Have fun searching for him in his watery grave." He then disappeared in a flash of light.(None of the Sea Devil crew was left when Fin arrived at the Temple they were either injured and returning to the ship or dead from the journey or they stayed on the ship)Fin was bordering between life and death now all he saw was dark."Am I really dying? Is this it for the adventures of Shark tooth Fin and the crew of the Sea Devil? How can this be? PleaseiI can't go like this it can't end!" All of a sudden a voice Could be heard from the shadows surrounding Fin."Oh really it can't huh? You dare question the will of the gods? Hm interesting very well speak your intentions and I sgall fullfil them." The voice said it was a mighty echoing voice and then a hissing voice. The voice kept changing almost as if it where multiple beings."I...I wish... I WISH TO DEFY THE GODS!!!" Fin roared and dark energy began to erupt from him."Hahahha very well then I shall grant you your wish now go defy the gods at all cost eve. At the cost of your humanity. "With those words the voice disappeared and slowly Fin rose his Fins and gills vanishing and he went back to his more human form. The dark energy seeped from his very being and everything about his changed it was darker more malicious and evil." I shall slaughter all who stand in my way!" Fin said looking up finally showing his eyes which where blood red now. Where his wound healed a massive scar was left."You sea serpent thank you for your assistance now take me to my ship I have business to attend to."Fin ordered the sea serpent his Aura so intimidating that Sarlan would be foolish to deny him. @Tylor guillory [/i]

[/QUOTE]

Victoria looks up at them.. "Sq-Squishy.." she says before sobbing.."And F-Fin.." she says tears falling down her face as she wipes her eyes... Not continuing..

(I can help! Victoria loves kids.. 030)

Last edited by a moderator:
Am2aM said:
Victoria looks up at them.. "Sq-Squishy.." she says before sobbing.."And F-Fin.." she says tears falling down her face as she wipes her eyes... Not continuing..
(I can help! Victoria loves kids.. 030)
The little girl hugs Victoria, seeming to take away a bit of the sadness.

Crow seems hesitant to do anything, worried he'd make everything worse, but puts one arm around Victoria.

George stiffened. He was quivering in fear. "Did you say," he stuttered,"a blue beard?" With that, George jumped off the crow's nest, and landed on the deck. "ALL HANDS ON DECK! GET TO YOUR STATIONS! FIND A WAY TO GET US OUT OF HERE, NOW!" He looked back up. " Kate. I need to talk to you about this." Then George noticed something else. There was something on the seas. It was a fleet of ships. They weren't marines, that was clear. George knew what they were anyway. He stormed of to the cabin. "And set a course for the Frozen Sea! We're gonna stay there a while!"

@DeathRising

Am2aM said:
Victoria suddenly stops crying and stares at the girl very, very, very intensely....
The girl looks at her, her eyes flashing a devilish red. She looked up at Crow then to Victoria "Will you let me stay with you?" she asked, looking Victoria right in the eyes, peering into her soul.

Tylor guillory] [I]Fin didn't smile only nodded."I'll head your warning but I'd doubt you could eat me." Fin said as he climbed upon Sarlans back. [/I][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13975-sitanomoto/ said:
@sitanomoto[/URL]

And by the way...
Sarlan ducked her head under the water and pulled up a newly healed Squishy gently in her maw.

"Squee!" The small Kraken said, jumping up and wrapping his tentacles around Fin's face in glee. I could not leave your companion when I saw the bond you two had, even in death, the baby was loyal to you. It was he who caught my attention. She faced forward. Hold on tight, sea lord, one who has faced death and returned. We shall get you back to your crew in record time. With that, she sped back towards the Sea Devil.

"You can stay with us. You'll have to stay out of sight of captain Fin, though." He smiles again. He holds Victoria close, trying to comfort her.

Victoria purs comfortably as Crow puts an arm around her, (Normal for a fallen) And she looks at the little girl.. " What is your name?" she asks almost desperately as she bites her lip and stares at the girl, as if she needs to know the answer to her question... Also not noticing Crow mentioning Captain Fin...

BELL said:
"You can stay with us. You'll have to stay out of sight of captain Fin, though." He smiles again. He holds Victoria close, trying to comfort her.
The little girl smiled at crow but then gazed back at Victoria

Am2aM said:
Victoria purs comfortably as Crow puts an arm around her, (Normal for a fallen) And she looks at the little girl.. "Of course you can... What is your name?" she asks almost desperately as she bites her lip and stares at the girl, as if she needs to know the answer to her question...
She thought for a moment "Daddy goes by a lot of names . . . . he named me . . . . I think . . .. . Alexa" she explained, seeming puzzled a bit "I don't really have a name that's just what daddy calls me. You can call me it too if you want" said the girl with a smile. She seemed cheerful that these two people were nice and kind.

Fin almost seemed releaved by this as the baby kraken hugged him he smiled. But it wasn't his normal mischievous or jolly smile no it was a dark sadistic one more of the dark energy seeped from Fin and Squishy began to shame in fear moving away from Fin ever so slightly."Do not fear Friend I'm still the man you knew I've just gotten a new outlook on life." Fin said glaring down at Squishy menacingly. Squishy just climbed on and waited for the ride to end.(Ok new thing while I appreciate the whole bringing my characters to life thing id much appreciate it if you asked me first I was planning on doing something with Squishys death)

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]Fin almost seemed releaved by this as the baby kraken hugged him he smiled. But it wasn't his normal mischievous or jolly smile no it was a dark sadistic one more of the dark energy seeped from Fin and Squishy began to shame in fear moving away from Fin ever so slightly."Do not fear Friend I'm still the man you knew I've just gotten a new outlook on life." Fin said glaring down at Squishy menacingly. Squishy just climbed on and waited for the ride to end.(Ok new thing while I appreciate the whole bringing my characters to life thing id much appreciate it if you asked me first I was planning on doing something with Squishys death)

[/QUOTE]
((I'm so sorry!!! Want me to kill him again?))

(It's fine sit I was just gonna float his body out at sea then have him later come back and save Fin the crew and whoever else he was friends with as a full grown kraken)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back