• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

sprouhtt said:
As the stew begins to cook she walked to the closet and pulled out a map and she pinned it on the wall, "It will take about two-three long dangerous days to sail to the island, but if we take this rout we will possibly avoid danger and get there in two days." She said to herself and she saw Crow walk downstairs, "I'm making stew, could you chop a few more of those vegetables and put it in the soup?" She asked as she pointed to the carrots, lettuces, and other vegetables. @BELL
vegetables_in_copper_by_bobtheraccoon.jpg
Alexa smelt the various foods and raised her head to glance at Anthea "C-can I help?…" she asked shyly.

"Sure, you know what you can do...you can go and help set the table there should be some plates in that cabinet." She told Alexa with a warm smile and Anthea returned to looking at the map and planning the routs out. She knew the sea like the back of her head since shes spent so many years out traveling she has had. She wrapped the map back up and placed it on the chair and she goes over to the rest of them as they helped out.

sprouhtt said:
"Sure, you know what you can do...you can go and help set the table there should be some plates in that cabinet." She told Alexa with a warm smile and Anthea returned to looking at the map and planning the routs out. She knew the sea like the back of her head since shes spent so many years out traveling she has had. She wrapped the map back up and placed it on the chair and she goes over to the rest of them as they helped out.
Alexa pondered on the idea of setting the table "Can I help big brother?…" she asked, putting her hands behind her back and looking from the table to Crow.

BELL said:
Crow looks over. "Sure, but don't cut yourself."
Alexa smiled as she walked over to Crow "Yay. Don't worry I promise" she gazed at all of the materials, she didn't eat luxury food like this all the time but was eager to try it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crow keeps chopping, thinking about Fin, Squishy, Arthur, Victoria, Anthea, Alexa, that bird girl Aki, the Black Rose, and with it, the Red Savage, the gods, ships, sailing, what this world was like. His mind wandered and he could never keep it on just one subject.

Arthur stands up and walks out of the room he was in wobbling slightly side to side. He looks around confused about where he was. He looks down at his necklace and finds it not there. He stops where he stood and dropped to the floor in tears.

Crow hears something, and puts down the knife. "I'll be right back." He walks upstairs and sees his best friend on the floor. "Holy shit, are you okay Arthur?" Crow runs over to Arthur and crouches down.

Anthea heard a thud and she runs upstairs to find Arthur out of bed, she goes over to Arthur and helps him up by throwing his arm around her neck and she brings him up to sit on the bed. "I am glad to see that you are awake but try not to walk around just yet," She said to him. @RetroAkabane

Squishy had somehow snuck his way on to Anthea's shoulder his big eyes gazing at Arthur. Then he spoke in his next deep British accent."Oh I see Fins poison is taking affect is it?" He asked out of nowhere."It'll pass or is it some other reason your so weak your wound should be healed already. "Squishy declared looking proud as he mentions it.

"Hmm what's this." Fin said as he stepped on a necklace. "Ahh I believe this was Arthurs. I'll be sure to give it to him...if I ever see him again." Fin said as they continued to sail.(there ya go)

Alexa took a moment to process the suddenness, she looked up at Victoria wondering if she was likely to go see what happened. She looked at the various foods but was only 6" above the counter top.

@Am2aM

"You'll get it back I promise," She told him with a stern voice knowing that if she lost her necklace she would want to retrieve it back. Anthea smelled the soup from upstairs and her stomach growled, "Are you able to walk downstairs for dinner or bring it to you?" She asked as she headed towards the door. @RetroAkabane

"You know I'm really regretting coming here to help you. Fin might be evil now but he's still nicer than any of you! I might as well leave! To think I was going to let you use my ship." Squishy leapt to the floor and began to crawl his way to the exit.

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]"You know I'm really regretting coming here to help you. Fin might be evil now but he's still nicer than any of you! I might as well leave! To think I was going to let you use my ship." Squishy leapt to the floor and began to crawl his way to the exit.

[/QUOTE]
(Hey. Alexa hasn't even met him lol so you can't say ennething about her being not nice)

"You have some nerve talking to me the way you do," She told him as she anger and sadness began to take over, and she stormed out of the room slamming the door with such force that knocks over a painting that was on the wall. She headed downstairs and saw Alexa and then she saw Squishy leaving and said,"Squishy stop being such a drama queen, and besides we already have a ship that we are going to use."She said angry, since she just came back downstairs from yelling at Arthur. @Tylor guillory @RetroAkabane

(Tis such a shame it seems like just yesterday squishy was popping out peoples soup and everyone was falling in love now look at how you treat him for shame Fins the one who turned evil not squishy!" Pauses for dramatic effect".........not.....squishy." And scene)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back