• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

"Why are you laughing?" SHe asked as she chuckled a bit and put her hands through her hair. "It looked like Anthony gifted us with just the amount of food and supplies." She said to Arthur. @RetroAkabane

Alexa tugged on Victoria's sleeve "Big sister…w-where's the bedroom?……I'm tired" she asked, her eyes drooping, her violet iris's sparkling as she tried to keep herself awake.

@Am2aM @BELL

Last edited by a moderator:
"He is a family friend," She told him as she began to worry about Anthony and his wife Lara knowing that the cold was spreading really quickly. She let out a sigh and looked at him, "How is your wound doing?" She asked. @RetroAkabane

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory](Whos ship chimny?)

[/QUOTE]
i actually dont know, I had my character accepted but im far behind

After Victoria finishes reading the note she evilly smirks to herself, and puts it away in the top of her shirt before frowning.. 'I just realized he has better handwriting than me..' she thinks before rolling her eyes and cuddling Alexa more..

(Bad choice they have been very inactive the current active ships are Fins the sea devil Anthea's who's ship name I don't know which Anthea is sproutth captain sword arms Hammond who's ship is called the sword of the sea and is rpied by damanofwar and there are others who you'd need to check out yourself in the notes and character sign up.)

Am2aM said:
After Victoria finishes reading the note she evilly smirks to herself, and puts it away in the top of her shirt before frowning.. 'I just realized he has better handwriting than me..' she thinks before rolling her eyes and cuddling Alexa more..
Alexa snuggled up to Victoria, cuddling right up against her. She was already under the covers but still seemed cold, she closed her eyes and spoke "Big sister……d-do you wish you could have a family?…" she asked, slowly falling asleep.

Victoria was caught off guard bu Alexa's sudden question.. "Well.. I do.. But I like seeing you as my lil sis.." she says calmly, and soothingly, before kissing Alexa's forehead... And slowly falling asleep with her...

Am2aM said:
Victoria was caught off guard bu Alexa's sudden question.. "Well.. I do.. But I like seeing you as my lil sis.." she says calmly, and soothingly, before kissing Alexa's forehead... And slowly falling asleep with her...
Alexa snuggled against her, soundlessly falling asleep.

(Lol ok then that's me)

Fin looked at the man who has suddenly landed on his ship."May I help you?" He asked as he sat down looking at him as if he didn't have a care in the world. @CHIMNY

Crow heard this from his room, it had happened to share a wall with the one Victoria and Alexa were in, and he has unusually keen hearing. A family... Well, I have none, no biological family at least. But I have my chosen family. I have Arthur, the first one who actually spoke to me. Anthea soon came, slapping him. Then there was Victoria, who was perpetually drunk, and who couldn't seem to decide between Fin and I...or would it be me and Fin...? Then I decided to play guitar on the street and a little girl came up to me. Alexa. Soon squishy came along, and while he's annoying, he's still important to me... Crow puts down his book and takes out a notebook and pen, and starts writing. One time, I read about the 'multiple worlds theory,' and the rule that, if there was a chance that it could happen, it must. But that leads to contradictions. There is a chance that there is only one version of a world like it, so it must happen. But, there is also a chance that the same world could have an exact copy, so it must happen.

After writing that thought, Crow puts the notebook and pen down. The rocking if the boat and the hammock he's in is soothing, and he hasn't slept in a while. Soon he drifts off to sleep, expecting a rare good dream.

(Squishy wouldn't be able to hear that unless he could read minds, Crow was just thinking to himself.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back