• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

(He can indeed read minds the collar he wears allows him to speak with any creatures that's why you can understand him now lol and while I'm making this up on the spot it does make since xD )

Squishy sat around the ship bored a sad look on his squishy face."Geez I'm bored....I miss Fin why did that big dumb marine have to go and attack him. " squishy was hanging on the side of the boat his tentacles over the edge and he was looking at his reflection in the mirror. "I'm so useless I couldn't even keep my friends safe " he said as he began to tear up and cry.

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]"Hm very well follow them." Fin ordered and his ship set sail following Jabars.

[/QUOTE]
Jabar and Fin sailed the opens seas with full sails, arriving at their destination quicker then expected.

DawnTreader_MPC_Dark_Island2-11.jpg

Lower the sails Men. We're going to take a stop right quick. He steps off helm and walks towards the back of the ship looking at Fin, and signals him come up next to him.

Jabar then walks over towards Fin. We should enter in a row boat, while our crew waits here. No point in having all of it men die. I'll be bringing 3 of my me. A brute, a grunt, and a scout. Together we should be able to breeze through this. He said with a grin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tylor guillory](Lol ok then that's me) Fin looked at the man who has suddenly landed on his ship."May I help you?" He asked as he sat down looking at him as if he didn't have a care in the world. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26177-chimny/ said:
@CHIMNY[/URL]
"I wish to join your crew, Im terribly bored these days and I also love piracy, and I also need all the money I cant get." Replied Endormium

Fin sighed a gestured for him to come along."Very well I suppose you may join, at the moment I'm with another warlord.

We're going after a treasure of sorts so do be careful. This journey might end your life if you aren't tough enough."He said smiling as they continued following jabars ship now going the same pace as him. @Embaga Elder @CHIMNY (going to sleep)

George Hammond had barely gotten away from the carnage of Therodaum. He wasn't sure what happened to everyone else, but given the fact Death himself had joined the battle, he hoped it would be enough to stop the attack. The Sword of Seas had set sail, and was making it's way to some other port, away from the battle. Wherever it would be, George would be happy to just get away from it. However, there was something else. "War," he said sadly. The attack was only just the beginning. Bluebeard was after all the warlords, and no one would be safe. For now, George simply need to get away from it all.

Eventually, George reached a port, one full of pirate ships. As he had the crew dock, he got off the ship. The crew was allowed to do the same. George wandered off to a bar, and found a female captain talking to the whole place. George raised an eyebrow. "And just who might you be?" he asked her.

@Eve Voltaire

Alexa dreamed about sailing around with Crow and Victoria, she didn't like being alone but being with all these new people made her happy. She woke up in the middle of the night and looked over to see Victoria right beside her, she wandered out to below the deck.

@Anyone

Squishy hadn't moved from the edge of the boat he laid over it crying into the image of himself reflecting in the water. "So useless." He muttered to himself sadly (nvm I'm back for a lil)

Victoria suddenly woke up with a loud blood curdling scream before she rolled into a balll and started crying as she got flashes of her dream...

Colt was still on the deck of the black Rose. He woke himself up in the middle of the night and slowly got to his feet

"My damn head..." He set about reloading his pistols as he had used up the ammo.

Unseen to all, a snake had managed to latch onto the fallen's wing. It had stayed hidden for sometime. It had been designed for it by Morgana for that sole purpose. Now, it silently crept out of the shadows. It had watched the daughter of death and the fallen with interest, but now that the daughter was gone, it advanced, slithering forward. It crept up to the fallen. It stared at her with green eyes, flicking it's tongue in and out. It slowly opened it's mouth, drawing back to it's full height. Two dorsal scales fanned out on either side of it's neck, glowing a shade of blue. The snake sprayed venom onto the fallen's face. It then slithered off, hissing in glee.

Meanwhile, far away, Morgana was recovering under the water. That battle had been hellish, but she had been able to plant a snake on the fallen. She knew if her snake had sprayed the fallen with a very special kind of venom, it would force her into a deep sleep. It would also let her find the crew. Now, Morgana knew where she would be going. The fallen would be in a coma for years. At least, until Morgana judged the time to be right. "Snakes are patient and still," she hissed, "waiting for prey to lower their guard." And now, Morgana's would never be able to raise it again....

@Am2aM @Veyd Sahvoz

Crow wakes up, and doesn't scream. Something about that dream made him worry about Victoria, so he walks to where she was sleeping to check on her. He sees the snake spraying venom on her face, and dashes over, picking the snake up so it can't bite him or spray its poison on him. "What the hell did you do, snake bitch." He speaks low and calm. @DaManofWar @Am2aM

(Note putting someones character in a coma isn't allowed if you don't have permission from the person who rpies as the character)

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory](Note putting someones character in a coma isn't allowed if you don't have permission from the person who rpies as the character)

[/QUOTE]
(OH GOD, I forgot about that rule! Shall I edit the post?)

Crow chases after the snake and steps on its head, not hard enough to kill it, but enough to trap it. He then crouches down to get closer to the snake and cuts off a little tip of its tail. Then he cuts another part of the snake, while slowly increasing the pressure on its skull. "The snakes are a part of you, correct? Then you should be able to feel this. If you don't wake up Victoria, then I will cause you great pain now, kill your captain, kill your family, destroy everything you love, then torture and kill you." (Just wake her up) He speaks deadly calm.

(It's @Am2aM 's decision, but I imagine that if tortured enough she'll wake Victoria up. Or maybe Victoria's immune somehow and Crow needlessly tortures the snake.)

(its a snake she controls and has a mental link to don't think torturing it will work unless she has emotional connections to it which I'm sure she fears Bluebeard far more)

The snake twisted, and then the light in it's eyes changed to a dull grey. It turned up, and looked the man in the eyes. "I have no family, and I love nothing. Those threats are something you would certainly carry out. However, you can't kill my true captain. Perhaps you have heard of him?" The snake then leaned up closer, it's voice becoming far sharper. "His name," it hissed loudly, "is Bluebeard."

@BELL

Crow cuts off another part of its tail. "That's one of the most idiotic names I've ever heard. If he actually kills people and goes around killing while wearing a beard that's blue, maybe I'd cut it off. It'd make him look more menacing." He laughs. "I can still do terrible things to you and your crew."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back