• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

Crow wanders the dark streets of Perda, thinking. Thinking about his past, his memory, Captain Fin, Arthur, Aki, Anthea, Victoria, and the rest of the crew. He thought about how he, Fin, and Arthur were all pretty different but had one or two things that they had in common, like their love of pretty girls. Though, were any straight men different? Hmmm, the cook's not that bad. But the food he made was a little overlooked thi time. Crow's mind continues to wander like this. He doesn't realize it when he starts wandering back to the bar.

He ends up walking straight past the bar and onto the Sea Devil, and quickly finds the captain's quarters. "Maybe I should check on Victoria... But she's probably asleep... I'll have to work quietly, then." He silently walks in, the only noise made by the creaking door. He then quietly puts down the supplies he's gathered, and starts working, but quietly for the sake of Victoria.

@Am2aM

Victoria hears a creak, and feels a slight chill as wind hits her face.. SHe then groaned and rolled over in bed, to cuddle into the blankets more... She then felt uncomfortable, and rolled over again... She was now face Crow but was still slightly asleep...

@BELL

Last edited by a moderator:
Preda

Leon

As I sat their and hear Savage turn down my promotion saying he's not a leader I sigh and say "I think your wrong. You where able to get everyone and the Rose hear to Preda. So I don't care what you say as long as your part of my crew hour second in command." Then while sitting their i since that the man I saved is awake and that we have a uninvited guess on the Rose. So I say to Savage "injoy your night and be ready to set sail tomarow." I then get up to leave and bump into a large man that was standing at the bar. I say "watch where your standing." I then look up to the man and see its fin I sigh and continue on out of the tavern and to the Rose. When I got to the deck of the Rose. I see the intruder and say "you have a lot of guts to board a ship that you haven't been invited onto."

Kate

When I got picked up and swank around and told I was missed I turn a little red. And then say " oh you missed me right you straight up ditched me when you went into that forest. And for years now I have been trying track you down. And all you have to say is you missed me. Bullshit you just got tired of me hanging around." Once finished with my out burst I start to storm over to the bar.

@Knight Nate @Tylor guillory

*WOAH! Hey wait I was Hired by someone to help the crew of the Black Rose ok and before you ask We met in an alley and paid me to help your crew that's it ok.

Black Rosé/Preda

"Does this person have a name or do you have any prufe that what you are saying is true." I say as I rest my hand on the hilt of my cutles.

*He did give me a paper and told me not to look at it and just give it to the captain I guess it's som type of verification thing that's all he gave me ok.

Black Rose/Preda

As he gives me the paper I open it and in the center only for a moment the seal of posiden appears and then vanishes. I then say " well seems you check out. Welcome aboard.." I paus waiting for the man to give me his name.

Black Rose/Cell

Colt had stopped banging around in the cell and was sitting on the bed. He was looking out the little window in the cell "They could have given me a stick or something....SO BORED!" He shouted at the top of his lungs scratching his bear chest "I need to get my gear..." He thought to himself.

@DeathRising

George sighed, and walked over to Kate. He took a seat next to her. "Why did I leave?" he said to her. He sighed. "When I was in the jungle," he continued, "I found something." George then lifted up his arm, and pulled back his sleeve. His hand began to shimmer, and changed into a sharp, metallic blade. It was long and sleek sabre. The blade shined like the the sun, and the iron was as strong as Hammond's will. "This is who I am now," he told Kate. "I am the Sword Hands Demon, George Hammond."

@DeathRising

@AnYonE

Can I get a summary of the events that happened on the Black Rose, after it and The Sea Devil went their seperate ways.

Black Rose/Preda

Leon

"We'll Reaper the crew is out and about resting and enjoying themselfs before we set sail. So you can go find yourself a room below deck just don't try and reach the end it's impossible and do what you like." I then head below deck to where the cell I put the man I saved. As I walk up I see he is awake and say "One what is your name and secondly do you accept my conditions."

Kate

"So the rumers where true and let me guess you have also became one of the seven sea warlords."I say as I down a shot of rum.

@DaManofWar @Blacknife

And @Anime King Kaleb ill get you caught up in a min

Colt stood up and lent against the side of the cell "My name is John Colt and i do" He said without skipping a beat "But before i actually do anything i need to get my gear and finish off those navy dogs" He said stepping towards the door to the cell.

@DeathRising

Black Rose/Preda

Leon

"Well John glad to hear and please try and do it quietly please we don't need the navy after us." I say as I unlock the cell and stand to the side to let him out.

Bar at Pedra

Arthur sees Crow leave but decides to keep talking with Velthala. He begins to feel guilty for not comforting his friend. "Hey, I'll be back" he says to Velthala and runs outside looking for Crow. He couldn't find him anywhere and had been stumbling drunk around the town the entire time. He goes to the Sea Devil and finds Anthea in navigator's room. @sprouhtt

George nodded. "At least you know of my reputation," he told her. He drank a whole bottle of rum in one go, and got another one. "I'm putting another crew together," he continued. "You want to join as first mate, Kate?" He had a fair idea she would say yes. He also knew she would be one to rant about for a good while, at the most.

@DeathRising

Tavern in Preda

Kate

As George explained his proposal I down another shot. And then turn to him and say "damn right I am joining you. And don't think just because I am your second in command that you will be able to boss me around. Or do you forget that we have tied in every sword fight we have had."

Captain Jackson

The Scorpion (her ship) (on port)

"AHOY! LEON!" the Captain yelled from the Scorpion, her ship, as it pulled next to the Black Rose. "Weigh anchor, lowdowns!" She yelled at her crew as she pulled alongside Leon's ship. She jumped, an impressive jump distance, from her ship onto his.

Black Rose/Preda

Leon

"Well Colt glad to have you on board. Now go take care of your business and be back hear by tomorrow at noon." As I finish talking to Colt I hear a female voice call if anyone is hear. So I run up stairs and see Jackson. With a look of surprise and a huge grin on my face I say "holy shit Jackie is that you it's been a long time."

Captain Jackson

Black Rose

The Captain smiled at Leon. "The one and only." She stood and took Leon in. "My god, Leo. You got tall!" She exclaimed. "It's been too long. How's your crew?" She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back