• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

Maybe it's time to leave this crew behind... He started walking, he didn't know where, just... Away, away from the Sea Devil, away from those he would bring pain upon. The tears started running freely. "What... What the hell? I don't cry. What would She say if she saw me like this?"

"Hmph pathetic." Fin said from the shadows. He had left the fight when he saw crow leave."Leave huh what for? " He asked his voice calm but serious. @BELL (back but only for this part)

Crow doesn't look at Fin, he doesn't want him to see his face. "Captain, you're one of the last people I want to see me like this."

"Hmph and your one of the last people that I'd want to see like that." Fin said then he walked over to Fin and put a hand on his shoulder. "There's no reason for you to leave. We're all pirates we all know what we signed up for, and there will always be danger for us whether your around or not." Fin said showing kindness for once.(God this is such a touching moment @BELL

"No matter where I go, I lose every friend, every comrade I gain. They all either die, or, in the rare case that they live, get left behind."

"I'm one of the seven warlords of the sea! With me on board there's more than enough danger to go around! So there's no reason for you to leave because you concerned about us that's a insult to us as pirates!" Fin clenched his jaw and fist his eyes Rolex back into his eyes from anger and a vain throbbed in his head."Your a man so stop crying!.." Fin slammed his massive fist into crow with all his might to knock some sense into him."AND ACT LIKE ONE! " He roared as his fist made contact with crows face.(that little attacks called Fins Fist of Love @BELL )

(That's beautiful @Tylor guillory )

Crow just takes it, not responding. A memory comes to him.

He's in a forest, with Conor. A clearing. Crow-- had he gone by Crow back then?-- had run off, and hasn't returned. Conor left the others at camp and tracked him down, and proceeded to beat the shit out of him. "Dammit, xxxxx (censored for story reasons), don't do that! Do you know how much you worried Jade, and Ben, and Luna?! Don't do that ever again!" Conor kept hitting him. "How much you worried me?! A real swordsman doesn't run off from his party!!" He'd tried to protest, that he'd left because he felt only he cod solve his problems. This earned more beatings. "That's a load of shit! We're here for you! Don't forget that!"

Crow comes back to the present, and catches Fin's fist.

Fins expression changed to a smirk. "Hehehe so I take it your back to your senses aye?" Fin asked in a low calm voice smiling now and looking Crow in the eyes. @Veyd Sahvoz (ok now I suppose what death said before would be good for him to come in with @BELL )

Crow stands up in one fluid motion and pushes Fin back. He's unnaturally strong for how lean he is. "Captain, I'll have to think about what I'll do from here." He then turns to Death, suddenly angry. "And you. You can stop pretending like you know me. Sure, you've seen me many times, taken friends from me, but YOU'RE not the one who met with me and let me fuck myself and those I hold dear over, giving me the 'gift' of The Devil's Luck, causing me to not die but bringing Misfortune to everyone I hold dear and almost killing me virtually every time I travel somewhere!" He then turns back to Fin. "Please, don't tell the rest of the crew about this." He then tenses, like he's about to jump, and in a blast of air he's gone.

(Gahh, the phrasing was so awkward, but I had to expose his curse. Sorry if it sounds weird.)

BELL said:
Crow stands up in one fluid motion and pushes Fin back. He's unnaturally strong for how lean he is. "Captain, I'll have to think about what I'll do from here." He then turns to Death, suddenly angry. "And you. You can stop pretending like you know me. Sure, you've seen me many times, taken friends from me, but YOU'RE not the one who met with me and let me fuck myself and those I hold dear over, giving me the 'gift' of The Devil's Luck, causing me to not die but bringing Misfortune to everyone I hold dear and almost killing me virtually every time I travel somewhere!" He then turns back to Fin. "Please, don't tell the rest of the crew about this." He then tenses, like he's about to jump, and in a blast of air he's gone.
Death became a wind and went along with the flow if the wind "What makes you think I'm helping you?" he stated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crow, now standing on a rooftop, replies as coldly as the wind Death had become. "I don't. Now leave me, bother the rest of the crew. I don't need the company right now."

Anthea begins to fall asleep and she has a dream about her mother once again. Her mother was the most radiant women she had ever seen, long dirty blond hair, big blue/grey eyes, rosy cheeks, she always appeared young and beautiful, she wore a crown that was worthy of her name on her head and she wore a beautiful gold dress and held onto her gold staff and she had a glowing light that come off of her, "My dear Anthea you've grown a lot since the last I've seen you, not only physically but mentally. Our paths will meet very soon in the future, for I would like you to take this..." She told Anthea as her voice faded. "It will help you in the future, but remember this only you can bare this necklace around your neck.." She told Anthea, knowing that whoever wears the necklace with immediatly get burned. "Mother...wait for me!" and before Anthea could say anything else she had already left. Anthea felt as if she was right in the room with her whispering in her ear. As she was sleeping she felt something or someone give her something. She opened her eyes and when she looked down she saw an amulet in her hand.

latest
Finding-an-Amulet.jpg

(The amulet opens and closes when you turn the middle golden knob)

BELL said:
Crow, now standing on a rooftop, replies as coldly as the wind Death had become. "I don't. Now leave me, bother the rest of the crew. I don't need the company right now."
He didn't leave "So you are giving up? Did none of your encounters with them mean anything? Get up Crow…don't give in" explained Death as he left in a deathly wind.

Once Death leaves, Crow wanders away, getting to the ground safely. He wanders off, needing some time to think.

(Well, even a fantastical being such as myself needs sleep. I'll get back as soon as possible.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back