• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

Before there arm wrestling match could finish the table broke beneath them."Harharharhar good match Squishy! " Squishy was breathing heavily as if he had been fighting a tough fight. "sqee sqee ish." Squishy said flexing his tentacles. Fin stood up and then kicked crow into a barrel of rum and grabbed Victorias hands. "I'll be taking this dance." He said smiling smuggly at Crow. @BELL @sprouhtt @Am2aM @RetroAkabane @Veyd Sahvoz

Death saw the incident "…*sigh*…If only I wasn't bound to this form…ah screw it" he took his scythe and swung it over his head, ripping at the ceiling above him as he slashed the, now withered, piano.

Victoria's vision suddenly came back and she wasn't seeing double.. "Oh hello Fin!" she said smiling.."So you're gonna teach me how to dance regularly?" she asks looking up at the tall guy in front of her..

"That's a load of gullshit, captain Fin." He stands up and whirls Victoria away from Fin, smiling and laughing. "It's gonna take more than that to keep me from this beautiful lady."

@Tylor guillory

Last edited by a moderator:
"Harharharhar just follow me doll Fin will show you how to dance." And at that Fin began dancing with Victoria. He moved alot slower then he had before so she could keep up."You know I'm a sucker for a pretty lady." Fin said smiling as they danced. @Am2aM

"Your better then I expected. " Anthea told him and laughed a little bit as she saw Victoria and Fin dancing together. The smell of Arthurs perfume radiated off of him and onto her masking the scent of the alcohol. @RetroAkabane

Arthur stops dancing and walks over to Fin and Crow. "Fin, Crow was dancing with her first don't just butt in" @Tylor guillory

Fin struck Arthur hard in the face sending him flying. "Don't tell your captain what ta do ya fool! Besides I was talking to her before this fool came and snatched her away!" Fin said smacking crow on the head to show who he was speaking of. @RetroAkabane @BELL (lol its fine bell )

(This gets out a hand, and things are gonna get interesting xD )

Death looked at the singers on the stage and forced them to play a certain song (this one

) He got up and took his scythe back to the piano stool as he watched what was about to happen.

Victoria just looks at everyone confused, not sure what was going, in her state, as everything was happening quickly.. So she just took the canteen out again and took a few swigs, before putting it away and giggling for no reason..

Anthea got left since Arthur went to talk to fin. When she saw Arthur get hit she ran towards him and smacked the side of his face very gently, "Are you alright Fin?" She said to him before looking at Captain Fin," Why not let Victoria decide who she wants to dance with?" She blurted out to Fin, and Crow. @Tylor guillory @Veyd Sahvoz

(You asked fin if he was alright then chewed Fin out) "Well of course she can choose but I was speaking with her when this fool got in the way." Fin said pointing at Crow."Besides she...is really drunk I think we should go lay her down." Fin said actually concerned. @Am2aM @sprouhtt @BELL @RetroAkabane

Arthur storms out of the bar seemingly angrily to everyone inside. While outside he sneers to himself quietly and reaches into his pocket to feel to make sure they were there... The two phoenix feathers that Fin had taken earlier. Arthur had stolen them back and began to walk once again outside looking for a place to sell them to make quick cash for a cutlass. @Tylor guillory

Victoria huffed.."I am not that drunk!" she said then went to take a step and fell on her face..."See i'm not very drunk at all.." she said sitting up, and looking at them...

"That doesn't mean all of us can handle it though." Fin said he was sober now the effects of the booze wearing off on him already."So how about you listen to your captain and we go and put her to sleep, before she does something we will all regret." Fin said crossing his arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back