• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

Victoria blushes as Crow says told you, then felt him pull her hand, as she stood up and off of Fin's lap.."D-Dance? I told you I can only do that one kind of dance.. It's the only one I was ever taught when I fell..." she said sheepishly as she bites her lip...

@Tylor guillory @anyone else there..

(Kay, see ya)

Crow smiles again. "I'll lead, and you just follow along, then. Does that sound good?" As he pulls you along, he murmurs, just loud enough to hear, "And, I'm interested in what you mean by 'when you fell.' Perhaps we can trade stories tonight."

@Am2aM

Last edited by a moderator:
Arthur decides to give up his duel request(at least for now) and join the party. He walks over to the table where Anthea was sitting. "Would you like to come dance" he asks trying to get his mind off of his possible immortality. @sprouhtt

Memories began to flood the Savage's thoughts as he sang; memories of his training with his father, and his time on his own; memories of turning into the Savage man he is today; and a faint memory of the face of a woman. She looked sad, heartbroken somehow. Her face had looked oh so familiar to him, and it was driving him mad not knowing who she was...

Victoria blushes as she hears Crow.."Okay..." she says before looking down.."What do you mean by lead though.. Do I follow your body movements or your feet?" she asks confused as she looks up at Crow again...

@Tylor guillory @Knight Nate @sprouhtt @Anyone else....

The Savage shook the thoughts from his mind and sat up, stopping his thinking. He didn't want to think too hard on who she was. No matter how much he did, it wouldn't reveal her identity. He sighed as he put his hat back on and brought his cuff back up over his face. He stood up and took one more deep breath of the cold night air and began walking back to the pier.

victoria sighs... Then looks at Crow again, then blinks to focus again, since she was drunk still... "Hahahah You have two heads!" she says laughing and holding her stomach with one hand as she was laughing harder, with tears in her eyes again since she was laughing so hard... @Tylor guillory @RetroAkabane @sprouhtt

"Sure." Crow smiles, and puts his other arm around her waist. "Just follow my steps, and my movements."

Perda Tavern

Death gets up and knocks a random drunk unconcious as he walks to the lady bartender, dragging along his scythe.

Am2aM said:
Victoria stops laughing, then creases her eyebrows in concentration... "okay.." she says trying to line her feet up real quick...
@Tylor guillory @RetroAkabane @Veyd Sahvoz @sprouhtt
(Just so ya know, Death is currently 6'5, and he's in the same tavern as you all)

Death saw the two beginning to dance, he took a massive mug of rum and chugged it. He walked over to the piano near the stage where the preformers were singing and playing a slight tune. He whispered a song to them as he walked ovet to the old piano and touched with his black skeletal hands, the wood began to wither as he began playing on it.

The Savage eventually made his way back to the outside of the tavern. He could heard the ruckus from outside, and chose not to go back in. He instead walked to the edge of the pier and looked back up again, just waiting.

"Now, you're pretty drunk, so this may be hard, maybe try concentrating on my two beautiful heads."

@Am2aM

RetroAkabane said:
Arthur decides to give up his duel request(at least for now) and join the party. He walks over to the table where Anthea was sitting. "Would you like to come dance" he asks trying to get his mind off of his possible immortality. @sprouhtt
Anthea saw Arthur walk over to her and she quickly finished her drink and she was now getting the hang of herself better then earlier. "I would love to," She said with a nice smile and looked at him as she got up and walked over to the dance floor to where Captain Fin was. @RetroAkabane

Fin was arm wrestling with Squishy and they seemed to be evenly matched."Oh you must of been working out all that time aye Squishy. " Fin said struggling to push Squishys tentacle to the table. "Squee ishish sqee." Said Squishy also struggling.

Death continued playing on the piano, he noticed some couples getting up to dance and decided to play a quiet romance song on the piano, despite his deathly aura seeping into the piano.

The Savage looked down at his gloved hand and moved it around. The dull pain he had always had in it was slowly returning, and he really didn't want it to return. He got up, and forgetting his better judgement, went back inside the tavern. He immediately went to the barkeep and demanded something strong. The barkeep, a little afraid, nodded slowly, and went to get him a strong brew. The Savage rubbed his temples as he stood by the bar.

Victoria laughed.."Don't mean to burst your bubble, but my head is much prettier than yours!" she says before blinking trying to gain focus.. She then reached into the top of her shirt and pulled out a canteen.. "Hold on I need a refill!" she says taking a few swigs from it, which was obviously very strong as she started swaying.." OKay Let's do this!" she said smiling and giggling as everything was a bit blurry "okay where are ya?" she asks confused..

The two danced next to the drunken Victoria and Crow, Arthur, the only one who hadn't been drinking, was the only one actually able to control his movements to the fullest extent, but he didn't care he just loved the company and comfort that he had not felt since he ran away after the death of his mother. @Am2aM @sprouhtt @BELL

Crow sighs, and gently strokes her face. "Over here. Maybe you should stop drinking, the hangover's gonna be a bitch."

Anthea felt calm, cared for and loved when she was dancing with Arthur and the warm that radiated off of him. "I didn't know you could dance," She said as she slurred her words a bit and felt a bit embarrassed since she smelt like pure alcohol. She looked down at his feet trying now to step on it. @RetroAkabane @Am2aM @BELL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back