• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

"Sure," She said since Arthur left her. She didn't manage to go after him since this is going to be the third time he left. She walks over to Victoria and Fin and she puts Victoria's arm around her neck and Fin takes the other arm and we walk her out the door heading towards the Sea Devil. When we get there we get on the ship, "Where should we put her?" Anthea asked him.

. @Tylor guillory

(But none of you can die if Death is there, so really I, in a way, have the advantage > :) the question remains if I'll help you or not)

Victoria scoffs at them.. "I shaild I'm noth druuunkus!" she said starting to fall asleep as her arms are around both of them... "Hey ... I want to shwim..." she says pulling away from them and slowly going toward the edge of the ship while starting to unbutton her shirt...

(Let me help start the fight:D lol I've literally just been sitting on a withered stool at the Perda tavern watching this all)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ayyyy no Victoria!" Anthea said as she saw Victoria unbuttoning her shirt and she goes up to her and pull her hands away from the shirt and Anthea takes her coat off and threw it around her so that the back of the coat is facing the front of her to cover anything.

@Tylor guillory

After days of travel Velthala finally arrived to her destination scowling slightly at the looks she was given before. Arriving at the tavern she listened to the rumbling inside and sighed before a small smirk appeared on her lips checking her pocket for her spare change before walking inside. Her appearance was enough to stop anyone, with her elaborate crown of feathers and jewels and her clothing choice. Observing the situation before walking over to the bar and sitting down. She wasnt one to drink but she didnt want to stand awkwardly at the door either.

(I have a back up plan if anything @Tylor guillory)

Arthur walks to the nearest pawn shop and meets with the man working at the counter. He shows him the Phoenix Feather and proposes a trade of both for 12 more rounds of ammo and this rapier
BS%20013788.jpg

While there he manages to snag an expensive necklace to make up for leaving Athenea for a third time.
18k-white-gold-diamond-and-ruby-necklace--2518ct-tw-160-83-1-C.png

@Tylor guillory @BELL @sprouhtt @Am2aM @Veyd Sahvoz

Fins face was red and his nose was bleeding(for obviousl reasons anime logic lol)" Lets hurry and put her to sleep! " Fin said as he covered his eyes still peeking threw his fingers though.

Victoria pouts.."I was gonna shwim with zeh fishes.." she says with a frown, before almost falling over.. "Im tired now.." she says leaning on Anthea for support..

(Omg xD ..)

(Omg hhaha) Anthea rushed into Fin's sleeping quarters and they place her on Fin's messy bed and Anthea puts the blanket on her before they walk out of the room and closing the door behind them.

@Tylor guillory

Arthur returns to the bar and sits with Crow showing his new sword and telling the story of how he got it. He begins to look around for Anthea so he could give his gift but couldn't find her in the bar but what he did find was Velthala sitting alone. He approached her and introduced himself. "Hello m'lady, the name's Arthur Wilfred, Son of Plutus, the God of Wealth" @Tylor guillory @Aio @Veyd Sahvoz

"I'll be at the tavern!!!" Fin yelled to Anthea as he ran ahead to the bar holding his bloody nose. He walked into the bar and raised his fist."Bar Brawl!!!" Fin said as he punched some random pirate next to him which started a chain effect of people fighting and smashing things into each others face.

Victoria watched them leave.."Bye-bye.." she said almost in a whisper before falling asleep, in the warm covers of the bed..

Death looks around at the bar brawl that had broken out, a nearby sailor was about to shoot him but had his soul devoured by Death before anything else happened. He pulked out a bottle of brandy and chugged it while he watched the fight.

Velthala looked up at the man that introduced himself, as she nodded the many bead dangling from her crown jingling with her movements. "A pleasure. Velthala Vanu Banes...I dont have much of a title." She would smile though it wouldn't reach her eyes as she watched him quietly.

@RetroAkabane

She shakes her head as she watches Fin run off to the tavern. She walks around the ship and goes down to the ships navigation area and sits down on the couch in there and she tries to take a nap. She had a lot on her mind and took out the bullet that was in her pocket from when she removed it from her leg when that nasty guy from the Black Rose shot her.

A man smashed a bottle of rum on Death's head before trembling back with fear. Death turned to look at him with a cold death like stare "Thank ya sir, may I have another?" he said while devouring his soul and stealing the man's bottle of rum.

Turning to look at the man who was at the bar causing a scene, she narrowed her eyes in disgust, scoffing quietly before she turned back the other way. Rolling her eyes as she twisted the fabric in her hands.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Aio said:
Turning to look at the man who was at the bar causing a scene, she narrowed her eyes in disgust, scoffing quietly before she turned back the other way. Rolling her eyes as she twisted the fabric in her hands.
@Veyd Sahvoz
(You talking about Death or the guy I just killed?)

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz](You talking about Death or the guy I just killed?)

[/QUOTE]
(Not talking just reacting)

Crow steps outside, normally he'd be all for a fight like this, he just felt... Subdued. Maybe fighting over a girl with a man he respected brought back memories... His eyes sting, and he does his best to blink tears away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back