• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

"Well, I have been, but one of my friends a while back. HE could drink. He prolly woulda beaten Death in that contest-- he sorta. Built up an immunity in me." He smiles. "But. I do like the little buzz you get before being drunk."

She giggled and then she got the hiccups before dragging Captain Fin and Crow to come and dance with her while the music is still festive in the air. "The buzz is the BEST part," She said but in her mind she was trying to snap out of this but she couldn't control herself anymore since the alcohol ttook over which never happens, she just hopes she doesn't make any bad decisions. @Tylor guillory

Victoria kept drinking, even though she wasn't getting drunk at all, or even tipsy, which annoyed the crap out of her.. So she started drinking faster... After she turned around to check out what was going on, there was nothing interesting so she just gulped down another two mugs, and finally began feeling a bit drunk, which made her get even more drinks..

(030)

Last edited by a moderator:
(I was back sooner than I thought.) "Here, you and captain dance. I'm gonna go do other stuff, I'm terrible at dancing." He walks off, and goes to Victoria. "Hey."

Victoria looks at Crow as he walks over to her... "Hello Crow...want a drink? Ill pay for ya?" she asks curiously as she sips her new one...

"That'd be great, I spent most of mine beating everyone here...Death excluded of course." He sits down next to her. "So you're not drunk either?"

Victoria shakes her head no.."Not yet, but i'm planning to be.. It's just not happening that quickly today, for some reason.." she sighs, and pouts before finishing her drink and orders two, giving one to Crow...

Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria smiles at him.."Sure thing.." she then sips hers as well.."Do you think Fin likes Anthea?" she asks with a mischievous smirk on her face as she thinks back to how Fin had been acting toward her...

Victoria nods her head, "Yeah I like that pairing as well.." she says with a smile as she looks around the tavern at everyone... THen back at Crow..

He smiles at her, then takes a drink. "I personally would rather captain Wouldn't hook up with my crew mates, it would be... Difficult once they cut it off." He takes another drink. "But... If I had to pair him with someone...." He looks at Victoria and grins mischievously.

Victoria didn't catch on..."Who would you pair him with?" she asks with a confused tone, as she slightly tilts her head to the side in curiosity...

Victoria stares with wide eyes.."Nah... It wouldn't even happen since he doesn't like me that way!" she then says ruffling crows hair..."Woah... Your hair is so soft.." she says staring at his hair...

"Yeah? I'm glad it's nice to feel. But it's a pain in the ass to deal with sometimes." He smiles.

Victoria smiles back, and takes another sip from her drink, while crossing her legs, pushing her hair behind her shoulder so it didn't go in her face..

Crow tentatively puts a hand out and strokes Victoria's hair. "Yours is nice too." He drinks more.

sprouhtt said:
"You've never gotten drunk?" She told him as she let out a huge gasp and put her hands over her mouth like shes surprised or something. "Its..the.. best thing ever since bra's were made," She took her hand away from her mouth and continued to let the alcohol talk as she leaned in and whispered it to Crow before bursting out in laughter. @Tylor guillory
BELL said:
"Um. Which one of us is supposed to dance with you...?"
Death looks around at all of the sea devil crew around him, he sees Crow and how drunk he is. The lady with captain Fin, Victoria etc. He just kept to himself and drank, waiting to see what would happen next.

Victoria smiled brightly.."thank you.." She said before finishing her drink and ordering a new one..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back