• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

Anthea looks at Fin and Victoria from afar and she walks in and goes up to the bartender which is a young lady looks to be about twenty years old and quite beautiful. "What can I get you darling?" She asked me, "If you have any hard hitting Gin pour me a glass please, "Anthea told her as she put her hand on the table waiting for her drink. @Tylor guillory @BELL @Veyd Sahvoz

Victoria looked at Fin.."Well, uh- Nevermind.." she says skipping ahead of everyone, with a big smile on her face, and going into the tavern and ordering a drink..

Last edited by a moderator:
The young lady brought Anthea her drink and Anthea took it down with one gulp, and she shook her head and burped. She ordered another drink after another one, she was on her seventh drink of Gin. . @Tylor guillory @BELL @Veyd Sahvoz

Fin walked into the tavern his crew mates behind him. As he opened the tavern door the bar went quiet and everyone glared their way. They walked to the bar and got themselves a table. A waitress came to them as got there orders she Quickly scurried away to bring them there drinks. "Hmm I thought this was a bar? Let's make merry folks it sounds like a grave yard in here." Fin said and everyone laughed before going back to having a good time. The waitress brought them their drinks which they quickly gulped down. @Am2aM @sprouhtt

Anthea heard the music begin to start back up again and this time she just listens to it instead of getting involved. Hours later she is on her 12th shot of Gin and can barely keep herself up, she lays her head down on the bar and sits there motionless, just staring at the wall and people dancing. "Why did you leave me mother?" She questioned as a tear ran down her cheeks but it was only the alcohol talking and taking over. . @Tylor guillory @BELL @Veyd Sahvoz

Death had been in the tavetn for some time, tall black hooded skeletal figure with ripped robes and a scythe over his shoulder, the drunkards around him seemed to be too drunk to care, he just let out a cold death like breath and drank his scotch.

Victoria started drinking a lot as she sat next to her other crew mates..."Hello!" she said as she sat with her new full mug.."To bad people are still mad at us.." she pouted as she took a big gulp.. She then felt a chill wash over her but unsure why as she started to look around..

@Tylor guillory @Veyd Sahvoz

"What are you doing here?" She asked Death as she became dizzy and wasnt sure if that was him or not. "Come to take me away?" She cried out hysterically and drank another shot of Gin. . @Tylor guillory @BELL @Veyd Sahvoz

"I don't like you," She told Fin as the other shot of alcohol began to take over and she giggled and asked the women for another shot. Tonight Anthea was completely drunk and out of control with her emotions. . @Tylor guillory @BELL @Veyd Sahvoz

"Why not?! I like you...a..lot." He said rolling his tongue for no reason at all."I might be your captain but I can still be your friend can't I?" He asked as he took another drink of his booze. @sprouhtt

"No, no, that wouldn't be right you don't like me either." She said in a baby voice and held on tightly to the edge of the bar since she was about to fall off. @Tylor guillory

"I'm a captain I'm supposed ta act all big and bad. But if ya get ta know me I'm jus a big ole teddy bear." Fin said and he hugged her tighly."Lets be friends!!" He pleaded. @sprouhtt

Crow had been lost in thought, out drinking anyone who challenged him while staying sober.

BELL said:
Crow had been lost in thought, out drinking anyone who challenged him while staying sober.
Death appeared sitting in front of him while he wasn't looking "Care to have a few rounds?" he asked, a cold wind breezing by.

Victoria finished her drink, but didn't like how it wasn't strong enough so she went to the server and asked her to surprise her with something very strong...Once the server came back she had a big mug of something... Victoria drank it all, then asked for another, as she turned around and saw Crow with? She doesn't even know who...

Crow slams his drink down and turns to Death. "Even I have limits, and I doubt I'd beat You in a drinking contest. But..."

@Veyd Sahvoz @Am2aM

(We're all great at drinking, I guess?)

BELL said:
Crow slams his drink down and turns to Death. "Even I have limits, and I doubt I'd beat You in a drinking contest. But..."
@Veyd Sahvoz @Am2aM

(We're all great at drinking, I guess?)
"You still want to try…you can't die" explained Death as he slouched a bit snd drank some more scotch, only for it to pass through his skeletal body under his ripped robes and spill on the floor.

"I already knew that, what I'm skeptical of is your... Advantage." Crow gestures to the alcohol on the floor under Death's robes.

BELL said:
"I already knew that, what I'm skeptical of is your... Advantage." Crow gestures to the alcohol on the floor under Death's robes.
"Well as long as I'm here physically the laws if death don't apply…meaning I get to choose with a snap if my finger who dies this instant" expained Death as he glared at the drunkards nearby, staring at them as their faces turned pale and they began to suffocate but didn't die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back