• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

Black Rose

As I lay their on the deck of the Rose passed out from my injury's. I have a dream of my mother teaching me how to fight back when I was a little kid and her saying "now if a man shark ever tries to fight you just let him bite your shoulder and blow yourself and him up with a grenade." I look at her confused and wondering why she was starting to turn into a snake and then she disappears.

(@Knight Nate @sitanomoto Poor Leon no one cared that he was passed out on the deck of the Rose from his injures.And also can everyone please put the name of where your at on top of your post please I just had to read nine and half pages and my god the plot holes that formed from location confusion. )

BELL said:
"I refer to the drinks that instantly pass through you."
"Being bound to your mortal…ish…form does come at a cost. But you up for the challenge or no?" asked Death, sarcasstically

Perda

Death took out two large bottles of scotch, another two of brandy and another two if straight up vodka and lastly rum. Death took the large bottle of scotch and chugged it.

Crow pulls the bottle away, empty, and smashes it. "Yeh." (Gotta go, but the rest of the drinks should go a little like that, with him not quite finishing the bottle for the last one.)

-Black Rose-

The Savage hit something with his foot as he walked, and he looked down at the obstacle in his path. It was the Captain, with a large wound on his neck. The Savage kneeled down and examined it. Thankfully he was still alive, which means he could still get his payment. He hefted him onto his shoulder and carried him to the Captain's Cabin. Once inside, he set the Captain on his desk and dug around inside his coat for some bandages. He set the bandages on the desk, and grabbed a rag from inside his coat and poured some water on it from a glass nearby. After cleaning the wound with the rag, he bandaged the Captain's wound tightly and, nodding as he examined his work, stepped back outside. He didn't want to be there when the Captain woke up.

DeathRising said:
Black Rose
As I lay their on the deck of the Rose passed out from my injury's. I have a dream of my mother teaching me how to fight back when I was a little kid and her saying "now if a man shark ever tries to fight you just let him bite your shoulder and blow yourself and him up with a grenade." I look at her confused and wondering why she was starting to turn into a snake and then she disappears.

(@Knight Nate @sitanomoto Poor Leon no one cared that he was passed out on the deck of the Rose from his injures.And also can everyone please put the name of where your at on top of your post please I just had to read nine and half pages and my god the plot holes that formed from location confusion. )
(Bwuahahahahaha that was a incredibly specific training session xD lmfao Roxanne must of been psychic xD lmfao also that bite wounds gonna leave a big ugly scar FYI @DeathRising )

An alleyway in Preda

Jakob and Liz were being attacked and it kept on getting worse. Half of Jakob's top half had cuts and bruises from his attackers. Liz was pinned to a wall, her clothes in rags. She was out cold. They were too hoarse to shout for help.

Perda alleyway

All of a sudden there's a noise in the alleyway that there being attacked in. Almost like a squishing sound. In a instant something comes flying at the attachers. It smashes the face of one attacker in by slamming into it, it wraps around another attackers neck and snaps it. The small creature does this until all the bandits are taken down. Then it pops out sitting ontop of the bodies of the attackers and makes a cooing noise and looks at Jakob and Liz with its big Adorable eyes. It raises its tiny tentacle and waves at them. Then a pirate appears."Oh there you are Squishy." The pirate say picking up the baby kraken. He looks at the people on the ground then at Liz and Jakob he smiles and pets squishy. "You two better get going before some more of these guys come around, squishy can't be playing vigilante all night. No you can't no you can't." The man says talking baby talk to the baby kraken. He pokes Squishy's belly playful. Squishy lets out squeling noise and wraps his tentacles around the mans finger. Then man then quickly walks off whistling. @NightCasterZ

Last edited by a moderator:
Jakob looks up and smiles weakly. He gets up off the floor and helps Liz off the wall she was tied to. Liz is still out cold so Jakob carries her in his arms. "Thanks." He told them both. "We came into town, looking for the port. We haven't been here before so we don't know our way around." He sighed. "We're looking to join a pirate crew."

The man looked back at them and smiles."My Captains in the tavern just ahead of hear if your gonna join a pirate crew he's the man to talk to. Although I can't promise anything. "The man walked off whistling again the baby kraken on his shoulder now attempting to whistle aswell, but it only comes out as gurgling and bubbles blow out. @NightCasterZ

George had only stayed on the Sea Devil to get to Perda. Now that he was here, he hopped off, and began walking around the city. He had noted the boy and girl being attacked,and was about to intervene, when the baby kraken had instead. George raised an eyebrow. "How interesting," he mused. George walked over to the two, and coughed to get their attention. "I couldn't help but overhear that you were looking to join a pirate crew," he said. "I'm Captain George Hammond, the Sword Hands Demon. I'm putting together a new crew. Are you interested in joining?"

@NightCasterZ

Jakob shook her head. "We already have an offer..." He said, making his way to the tavern. (@leader of the black rose?)

(Cough the man at the tavern would be Shark tooth Fin captain of the Sea Devil although again it's not a sure thing I'd suggest going with Captain George Hammond mainly because he needs some crew members @NightCasterZ )

"No no, the others...get jealous," She drunkenly said as her words began to slur. When Captain FIn pulled her for a hug she was surprised and turned bright red, "This is how Squishy feels when hes...all snuggled up," She said not making any sense and began to giggle. @Tylor guillory

Crow puts down his drinks--he had just barely lost to Death-- and walks over to Anthea. "You're pretty drunk."

"No your drunk," She said and came out of the hug with Captain Fin and poked Crow on the shoulders. She still had Captain Fins scent on her as well as his perfume which now had a different smelling of alcohol masking it. @Tylor guillory @BELL

"Me? I would never!" Crow pretends to be offended and exaggerates it comically. "I can smell the alcohol aaaaalllllll over you."

@sprouhtt

"You've never gotten drunk?" She told him as she let out a huge gasp and put her hands over her mouth like shes surprised or something. "Its..the.. best thing ever since bra's were made," She took her hand away from her mouth and continued to let the alcohol talk as she leaned in and whispered it to Crow before bursting out in laughter. @Tylor guillory

Users who are viewing this thread

Back