• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

Crow follows the voices of Arthur and Anthea, and soon comes to them. "Hey, what's happened since I fell asleep? And who--" He stares at the hooded man.

"What doessss it look like I'm doing?" Edamus said. "Tending to her woundssss. She'sss been poisssoned." He gestured to the bloody bandage around Annabelle's middle.

"AHEM!" George cried, and let out a massive burst of power, one he knew all on the ship could feel. "Death, I need to speak to you later. I will be staying on this ship to find out about this Tear of Hyperion, but then I will go to Perda. In the meantime, I wish to know everything you all know about the Tear of Hyperion, this moment." He awaited their response, and turned one of his hands into a short sword, which he lazily trailed a finger over.

Crow steps closer, his boots silent against the wood. "Death. I have a question for you, I wish to speak to you, alone." He puts the emphasis on Alone, making it clear that any eavesdroppers would regret listening in on the conversation, if Death accepted.

@Veyd Sahvoz @RetroAkabane @sprouhtt

Last edited by a moderator:
Crow then turns to Arthur. "If you die when fighting him, can I have your money, equipment, and treasure? From one friend to another."

@RetroAkabane

The Sea Devil

"Can't tell you only the captain knows anything about it." Said the crew mate polishing his sword."Yeah he heard about it from a mermaid he hooked up with. Hehe oh boy the gills on that on. " laughed the crew mate sitting on the barrel. @DaManofWar

"Submits to what, you?" She said and laughed and she found it amusing when she made fun of him but she wouldn't do it intensively. "You honestly think he will submit to you." She continued and put her hand on his shoulder. @RetroAkabane

Aki watched them as they talked and quarreled. She decided it was getting to stuffy in there so she let and went on deck. Weren't that many people around. She went to the edge of the ship and looked out into the water. She then looked at her hand and made a flame. The flame danced and then she started making different images with it. "To bad I can use it to se clues of my future."

The Savage kneeled down next to her and felt her forehead. It was hot; seems like the poison has given her a fever. He began rummaging inside of his coat pockets and looked to the snake boy

"Any idea of what kind of poison?"

@sitanomoto

Crow quickly walks out, not wanting to be in the presence of Death for much longer. He sees the bird-girl, what was her name, Aki, and walks up next to her.

Aki felt a presence behind her. "Huh?" She turned around. She still had the flame in her hand it was in shape of a girl this time. "Oh it's you...um...I don't think I caught your name." She made the flame go away.

@BELL

Crow leans against the railing beside her, looking at her. "Name's Crow. Um, sorry for suggesting we kill and eat you earlier, and possibly seeming hostile, I'm... Uneasy around shapeshifters." He turns around and leans against the railing while looking out at the sea.

@animegirl20

Victoria sat on a barrel that was randomly on the deck as she boredly watched everyone, wanting to talk but not sure whom to talk to.. She then noticed that the boat was swaying with the waves... Which would be obvious.. She was suddenly lost in thought as she stared blankly in front of her...

"Crow...Oh don't worry about it I'm pretty much over that. "Oh I'm Aki by the way....so why are uneasy around shapeshifters?"

"Well... There've been shapeshifters in my past who were some of the reasons Death came to take my friends so often." Crow looks up at the night sky, and murmurs to himself. "New constellations, repeating sometimes, sometimes I never see them again..."

Anthea gets up and leaves the room heading back down to the cellar area and she found doors hidden there, she tried to open a door but it was locked and so were the others. She took out a small hair pin and she began to pick at the lock and finally the door opened. She entered the dark cold room and she opened up a box of matches and lit the stick on fire and she found a few candles and she lit them on as well. She saw paintings after paintings in that room, as well as a big treasure chest, a magical armoire, and a few maps and letters in bottles. She turned around to make sure nobody was here and she saw that the door was still closed. @Am2aM @Nenma Takashi @sprouhtt @RetroAkabane @BELL @animegirl20

DaManofWar said:
"AHEM!" George cried, and let out a massive burst of power, one he knew all on the ship could feel. "Death, I need to speak to you later. I will be staying on this ship to find out about this Tear of Hyperion, but then I will go to Perda. In the meantime, I wish to know everything you all know about the Tear of Hyperion, this moment." He awaited their response, and turned one of his hands into a short sword, which he lazily trailed a finger over.
(Again…mind giving me a quick summary, I'm a bit lost because 3 people are asking me stuff)

(Cough fin wasn't kidding when he said there treasure was guarded by a kraken.) Fin snored loudly as he slept, he was exhausted after the week he had. Full of fights and partying and aggrevations."Zzzzz...no squishy don't eat them they just want to look at my treasure... Zzzz."

('Swatchoo get for being Death @Veyd Sahvoz , everyone wants to talk to Death. But Crow wants to talk with you alone, Arthur wants a duel, and Hammond wants to know about the Tear of Hyperion, if that's what you want to know for each person wanting from you. If not, I'm not exactly sure myself.)

BELL said:
"Well... There've been shapeshifters in my past who were some of the reasons Death came to take my friends so often." Crow looks up at the night sky, and murmurs to himself. "New constellations, repeating sometimes, sometimes I never see them again..."
".......hey are you really into stars and things like that?"

(hey where is your cs? I was going to look at your character but I can't find it)

@BELL

Death looked at the pirates around him, "Hmmm…I come to talk to you but it seems you want to duel me, threaten me to give you my knowledge on certain treasure or speak privately…very well I will speak to the one that asked me about a tear first" explained Death as he chugged a bottle of scotch straight up and shifted his size so that he was 6'8 instead of 7'5.

(Cough cough don't say anything about the tear for sure its a mystery to most all and I have a plan for it cough cough)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back