• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

George followed Fin to his quarters, and closed the door of Fin's cabin. He leaned against the wall of the cabin. "Why was crew fighting the Black Rose?" He asked.

Fin smiled his big Shark tooth smile."Why else would we be fighting them? I wanted a good battle unfortunately the rumors are true the sea goddess is dead. I took on her son instead. He has a long way to go before he's a match for me though. "Fin said lifting his massive feet up and laying them on his desk.

Death had already left, no one even noticed he was gone. He decided he'd stay down in the lower decks to the unlimited number of rooms, he picked one of the farthest ones and stood there. He made a portal to a plane of limbo where he would stay hidden for now on the Black Rose.

The Sea Devil

Victoria gets lost in thought as everything happens.. Once she snaps out of it she looked around before deciding she should clean the blood from her wings, from when she flew.. So she went below deck and got a tiny square of cloth and went on deck to get water from the sea since she didn't want to waste supplies.. She then put the wet cloth around where her wings come out of her back, before looking around for someone to talk to..

(Talk about stowaway's xD all of you on the Black Rose are gonna be scared outta your wits when he tells you the news he brings ;)

George felt his breath catch in his throat. He turned to Fin wide eyed. "The Sea Goddess Roxanna....is dead? She really is dead?" It was a lot to take in. He swallowed. "7." He closed his eyes, and leaned his head back against the wall. "She defeated me 7 times. Each time, I swore I would become stronger." He opened his eyes again. "Now, I shall never defeat her." He sighed, and sat down in a chair. "I hope she was given a decent burial....." He murmured. He then changed the subject. "What you told me earlier," he began, "about not using poisons, then how was this girl poisoned? Surely, it must have occurred during the battle?"

"Well actually I had been flying quite awhile and I was getting tired. So I found this ship and decided to rest here." Well that was he las map and none of them had the symbol. She sighed and looked over at Athena. "But yeah that's about it. So do you guys ever do anything fun on this ship?"

@sprouhtt

Alex had gotten himself together and raised his hand. "Vice Captain Alex alive and well." The new guy was intresting he worked with posion or something Alex wasn't listening. He was interested in posion somewhat it was just that posion didn't work on him thanks to his power.

@Tylor guillory

@DaManofWar

animegirl20 said:
"Well actually I had been flying quite awhile and I was getting tired. So I found this ship and decided to rest here." Well that was he las map and none of them had the symbol. She sighed and looked over at Athena. "But yeah that's about it. So do you guys ever do anything fun on this ship?"
@sprouhtt
Black Rose-Deck

"Up for drinking?" asked Death appearing randomly in front of them again with a rush of wind, his scythe and body seeping with death and his blackish skeletal hand reaching into his black robe for something.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Captain Fin's version of fun is way different then my version of fun." Anthea tells Aki and chuckles running her hand through hair smooth and long hair. "Why are you interested in that there map?" Anthea asked her curious as to why she was excited to be the navigational manager.

The Sea Devil

"Well they seemed to have just been finishing a battle when I encountered them maybe that's how." Fin said speaking low so none could over here there conversation. "I heard about Roxannes death but didn't believe it myself. We had never lost either way and man was I sure I could of beat her." Fin said disappointed by his battle that would never be finished with the Sea goddess. @DaManofWar

THE SEA DEVIL

Anthea was so shocked she stood up from where she as sitting, "I don't think my time has come yet death." She told him and chuckled as she put her hand over her heart and then she brought it down and walked over to a mini bar filled with drinks. She poured three drinks in a fancy glass cup and walked back to them and handed them to glass of liquid. @Veyd Sahvoz @animegirl20

The Savage, upon seeing Death dissapear yet again, sighed, shaking his head. He made his way back over to the transport ship and went below deck, looking around the near empty second deck. He called out, his gruff voice echoing.

"Hey! Anyone else still down here?"

"Well I was looking for a certain map but seems like it's not here." Her eyes widen when she saw death. "What the....." She was stun.

sprouhtt said:
THE SEA DEVIL
Anthea was so shocked she stood up from where she as sitting, "I don't think my time has come yet death." She told him and chuckled as she put her hand over her heart and then she brought it down and walked over to a mini bar filled with drinks. She poured three drinks in a fancy glass cup and walked back to them and handed them to glass of liquid. @Veyd Sahvoz @animegirl20
"Hmmm. . . .have any scotch?" he asked, while walking towards them.

"Cat got your tongue's?" said Death looking down at them because of his massive height of 7'5. He walked over to the rest of the sea devil crew "Have anything you want to tell me?" he asked with a suspicous tone, like he already knew what they did but wanted them to say it anyways.

(We are downstairs below deck in the navigation room.)

The Sea Devil

Anthea gave him a glass full of scotch and for her and Aki some red wine. She looks to death, "What brings you here?" She asked him as she sat down on the edge of the table that was full of maps from left to right. @Veyd Sahvoz @animegirl20

The Sea Devil

"Nope." Said a member of the crew who didn't seem scared of death in the least. As a matter of fact the majority of the crew didn't seem to fear him. They just all went about there merry way paying him little attention. After all they've been threw death wasn't all that shocking to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back