• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

Not that Aki mind but why was everyone now in the navigation room? She shrugged and dranked her drink in about 5secs. "Man haha hadn't had that in a while.....mmm heh makes me think of the parties we would have." She said thinking about her gypsy friends.

"Did you get a good look at the ship they were fighting before?" George asked. The he sighed. "What am I saying? Of course you didn't see the ship." George stood up, but before he left, he turned back to Fin. "Remember," he told him, "no mater how strong you are, Roxanna was stronger then you." With that, he left the room. He had a felt Death's presence, and decided to investigate. He went below deck, where he found the crew making merry, with the hooded figure from earlier. "Death!" he barked out. "I must speak with you."

"Why don't you introduce yourself Arthur," Anthea said and rolled her eyes at him as she took a sip of her red wine and she went higher on the desk by moving two inches towards the center so that she wasn't on the edge of the table anymore, she crossed her legs as well.

@RetroAkabane @animegirl20 @Veyd Sahvoz

Edamus heard Savage's call and he called back "Yesss! Over here!" He looked at the fitfully sleeping Annabelle and sighed.

"Are you stupid no ones stronger than me! If anything she was my equal! Didn't you hear me all our fights ended in a draw!" Fin roared a vain popping fron his head. His Cabin seemed to shake like it was also yelling at him as he left. @DaManofWar

sprouhtt said:
(We are downstairs below deck in the navigation room.)
The Sea Devil

Anthea gave him a glass full of scotch and for her and Aki some red wine. She looks to death, "What brings you here?" She asked him as she sat down on the edge of the table that was full of maps from left to right. @Veyd Sahvoz @animegirl20
Tylor guillory]The Sea Devil "Nope." Said a member of the crew who didn't seem scared of death in the least. As a matter of fact the majority of the crew didn't seem to fear him. They just all went about there merry way paying him little attention. After all they've been threw death wasn't all that shocking to see. [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=RetroAkabane]Arthur walked into the mini bar and saw his allies and the robed figure he did not recognize “who is the goth?" he asked Death [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24503-veyd-sahvoz/ said:
@Veyd Sahvoz[/URL]
DaManofWar said:
"Did you get a good look at the ship they were fighting before?" George asked. The he sighed. "What am I saying? Of course you didn't see the ship." George stood up, but before he left, he turned back to Fin. "Remember," he told him, "no mater how strong you are, Roxanna was stronger then you." With that, he left the room. He had a felt Death's presence, and decided to investigate. He went below deck, where he found the crew making merry, with the hooded figure from earlier. "Death!" he barked out. "I must speak with you."
Death took a moment "Well now, you all seem to know who I am, no need for introductions. . ." he shugged his scotch and threw it on the ground "So you all have a certain place you're headed too? Hmm"

Aki went back over to the bar and got another drink. She had been drinking this whole time actually this was her 5th glass.

"We're headed towards some island in the north I believe. Captains after the tear of Hyperion." A crew member said as he polished his blade. Another member began patching up holes outside the room.

Death was expressionless as he looked at these pirates, they seemed hopeless but in a sense not completely. He stood back awaiting their response

-The Black Rose-

The Savage continued searching the lower deck of the transport ship, trying to find anybody from its crew. He hasn't seen a single other person since that other ship left.

"HEY! YOU GUYS BETTER NOT BE IGNORING ME!"

"Why are you even here?" Aki asked with her 6th glass in hand. "I mean seriously why are you here you Death don't you have a job you should be doing or something?" She sat down and crossed her legs looking at him.

@Veyd Sahvoz

"Actually I believe it's the breath of boreas the north wind that we are going after in the north." Said another ship mate carrying a barrel into the room. He sat down the barrel and then sat on it."Yeah the tear of Hyperion Is in the south. " said the other crew mate who had mixed them up.

Anthea looked at Arthur and shook her head at him, "Do you find me annoying?" Anthea asked him to see what he would say but she knew what his answer would be. @RetroAkabane

George sighed, and walked over to Death. He put a hand on his shoulder. "There is something I wish to speak to you about Death," he told him. He had heard of the Tear of Hyperion, but was unsure if Fin would actually get it. In the meantime, he would speak to Death about a certain matter, and then follow up by tracking down the Tear of Hyperion.

"I don't find you annoying, just sometimes hard to be around" Arthur thinks to himself for a while them turns back to Death "I have a proposition for you. You fight me and if you win, you get my soul, the soul of a demigod. But if I win, you never get my soul, in other words I gain immortality, what do you say?"

[QUOTE="Knight Nate]-The Black Rose-
The Savage continued searching the lower deck of the transport ship, trying to find anybody from its crew. He hasn't seen a single other person since that other ship left.

"HEY! YOU GUYS BETTER NOT BE IGNORING ME!"

[/QUOTE]
"OVER HERE, IDIOT!" Edamus called out loudly.

The Sea Devil

Crow had drifted off into sleep, and now he wakes up, rubbing his eyes. "When did the sun move? I thought I would only rest my eyes... I guess I needed the sleep though." He gets up and follows the sound of the voices, hearing those of his crew, the bird-girl, and one other familiar voice...

Last edited by a moderator:
Anthea puts her drink down on the table and hops off the table and walks to Arthur. She stands right in between Death and Arthur and she faces him, "You honestly don't have a conscious do you? You are going to fight an immortal man and expect yourself to win?" She told him as she looked up at him and shook her head. @Veyd Sahvoz @RetroAkabane

The Savage rolled his eyes as he made his way over to the voice. As soon as he got there, he found a rather nasty surprise. It looked the snake guy was doing something to Annabelle, and she appeared to be knocked out.

"What's going on here?"

@sitanomoto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back