• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

sprouhtt said:
Anthea watches this whole mess go down and as Captain Fin helps Victoria out. She shakes her head and gets a bit nervous as to what Captain Fin might do to her since she got caught in this locked room. @Tylor guillory "When theres a baby Kraken, theres a mother Kraken." She said as she heard something moving behind her.
The sky got darker and the sea began to rock the ship a bit. Death felt the presence of something else alive. He rushed the wind around the ship even more as a bit of rain came down.

Crow's aware of the shaking but ignores it. "One of you is familiar with me personally, and many more of you have taken my friends, and almost me. But are You, this... Version of you, familiar with me? You may know me by other names and appearances, but you should be able to sense the curse on my left shoulderblade." He stares unblinkingly into Death's 'eyes'.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Last edited by a moderator:
Fin shook his head and pointed behind Anthea as a giant tentacle raised itself. In a instant Fin was behind her wrestling with the mother kraken."hurry and get out of here and take Squishy with you to!" Fin ordered them as the kraken lifted him up by his leg." Come on Tsuna put me down and calm down! " he told the giant kraken who just glared at him before swinging him around. "Ahhh!" @sprouhtt @Am2aM

"Won't that just make it mad?" Anthea exclaimed as she grabbed the baby Kraken and headed to the door and looked back at Captain Fin and saw him dangling upside down. She gave the baby kraken to Victoria and closed the door behind her. She pulled out her sharp sword and she held it by her side instead of pointing it, "If you need my help just say so," She said and watched as the kraken shook him around. @Tylor guillory

Victoria stared wide eyed for a second before going with the baby kraken and running out the door and up to deck, once she made it to deck she looked at the baby kraken which with closer inspection looked very cute... "Well I wonder what's gonna happen down there.." she thought aloud, as she sat on a stair... @Tylor guillory

Knight Nate]The Savage kneeled down next to her and felt her forehead. It was hot; seems like the poison has given her a fever. He began rummaging inside of his coat pockets and looked to the snake boy [COLOR=#b30000]"Any idea of what kind of poison?"[/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30000] [/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13975-sitanomoto/ said:
@sitanomoto[/URL]
"Ssssome ssssort of hallucinatory venom." Edamus said as he watched Savage closely. "Ssshe keepsss talking about a boy named Jeremiah..."

BELL said:
Crow's aware of the shaking but ignores it. "One of you is familiar with me personally, and many more of you have taken my friends, and almost me. But are You, this... Version of you, familiar with me? You may know me by other names and appearances, but you should be able to sense the curse on my left shoulderblade." He stares unblinkingly into Death's 'eyes'.
@Veyd Sahvoz
Death chuckled sarcasstically "I was fooling you, I am the Death of this world…the only Death. I have seen your friends and taken their lives…ah yes I remember you" said Death "Though there are more inportant matters right now…I must go for now" explained Death.

"The baby laying around like that is what making her mad! Just stay there for now ok!" Fin was sent flying and managed to land on his feet he then charged at the kraken. He grabbed her and began pushing her back into a mirror like portal. He struggled as he wrestled against the krakens strength. He got closer and closer to the portal." Now go home and calm down! " Fin roared as he slammed his fist into the kraken, who was sent flying threw the portal which then closed. He was somehow covered in water and breathing heavily he turned towards Anthea and stomped towards her. "Never come down here again!" Fin said before he opened the door and left the room heading back up to the deck.

She put her sword away and she headed out the door and closed it and she began walking behind Captain Fin and before he could turn his head to look at her she headed towards the kitchen. She opened and closed the door, she saw the other cooks preparing dinner for the whole crew which was a hearty soup and she took a piece of warm bread and headed back out. Going up to the deck and she climbed up to the crows nest which is where they keep watch of things above. When she got up there was nobody and she sat down on the floor and looked up at the sky as the sun began to set. @Tylor guillory

The Savage nodded, digging around in his coat a big more before pulling out a small vial filled with a dark green liquid. He held it up for the snake boy to see before he uncorked it and brought it to Annabelle's mouth.

"I carry a variety of antivenoms on my person in case of situations like this. If she's got a fever, is hallucinating, and is in a cold sweat, like she is right now, then this should get rid of it."

He carefully opened her mouth and poured some of the liquid inside, record the vial, and closed her mouth shut, moving her head backward so she would swallow it. He sighed as he put the vial back in his coat.

"There. Give her a few minutes and the shakes should stop and fever will go down. She might hallucinate a bit afterward so...."

"The only death, Of This World. There are other worlds, other deaths. But, it makes sense you would remember me, I've lost friends in my short time here. But if you must go, then I'll talk to you later."

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz](I'm so confused, who is on which ship?)

[/QUOTE]
(Im on the Sea Devil which is ran by @Tylor guillory )

Squishy squealed in glee as Fin made his way up to the deck. Squishy tackled Fin who laughed and petted him."Hahaha yea I know I'm glad to see you to buddy its been awhile hasn't it." Squishy let out a upset coo."Well I'm sorry buddy you know I would of come to see you sooner but u got caught up with stuff." Squishy let out a angry squel and wrap his tentacles around Fins neck. There was a snapping sound and Fins neck jerked to the side he then fell to the floor dead. Squishy sat ontop of Fin raising his tentacles In victory and letting out a mighty coo. @Am2aM @sprouhtt @BELL @RetroAkabane @Veyd Sahvoz @DaManofWar

Victoria stared at the two dumbfounded before laughing at the scene.."AWWW! He's so cute!!" she said acting like a fangirl... She then smiled brightly at Squishy, as she looked at the dead Fin... She then looked at Anthea, before smiling and giving her a friendly wave..@Tylor guillory @sprouhtt @BELL @RetroAkabane @Veyd Sahvoz @DaManofWar

Anthea heard Victoria from all the way where she was and she leaned her head on the wooden wall and looked up at the stars and how they began to shine bright. @Am2aM @sprouhtt @BELL @RetroAkabane @Veyd Sahvoz @DaManofWar

1lXzN3S.jpg

Crow swiftly climbs down the ladder and stands before Fin. "What is it, captain? I don't think you were loud enough the first time."

Victoria then looked at Fin as he said they were going on an adventure..."Yay! What's our adventure Captain!?" she asked excitedly being impatient as she bounced slightly on her feet..

"Well I was going to go after the years of Hyperion first... But the breath of Boreas the north wind is closer." Fin said as a devilfish smile spread across his face." Now I warn you this won't be easy but the reward is great! We will have to navigate paste ice bergs and other dangers, and travel threw the cold, might even have to fight off ice giants but it will be worth it! " As fin said this his crew cheered.

BELL said:
"The only death, Of This World. There are other worlds, other deaths. But, it makes sense you would remember me, I've lost friends in my short time here. But if you must go, then I'll talk to you later."
Emadus smiled as Annabelle's whole figure relaxed and her breathing became more even. "Thank you, Sssavage." Maybe I was wrong about him. Emadus thought. Maybe he isn't so bad. "I am in your debt."

A chef came out and began to bang on a pot with him wood spoon, "Come get your grub men when its nice and fresh," He told everyone just as Captain Fin finished speaking about the plan. Anthea smelled the food from all the way up here and her stomach growled asking for more but she didn't feel like going down their and seeing Fins face. She sees one of Aki's feathers next to her and she picked it up and began looking at it. @Am2aM @sprouhtt @Veyd Sahvoz @DaManofWar @TheJester @Nenma Takashi @animegirl20 @BELL @RetroAkabane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back