• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

"Oh really well your gonna be in debt after this little contest!" Fin laughed as he continued it was like breathing for him. Two at a time the serving sizes getting bigger and bigger.

Victoria leans on her arms for support, being left behind a while ago.. She was feeling very tipsy, and nothing like herself at all... She then drank one more..."I Lu-os-tio.." She says then reaches into a pouch she had and paid the bartender for herself... "Yo-us Guys beat me!" she said angrily glaring at them before laughing, and falling onto her butt..

art-krenz-fallen-angel-angel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Angellica's eyes widened in surprise as the girl stepped out," Captain, this is Sedah, an old friend of mine. What are you doing in a safe. I thought you were out exploring!"

Sedah nodded in agreement, I was kidnapped by the captain of this vessel and was going to be sold into slavery. As you know my powers would be very useful. Luckily, you guys raided this ship, giving me the perfect time to free myself. So ..." she turned to Leon," May I join your crew as I have no where else to go?"

@Knight Nate @The Arrival @sitanomoto @DarknessSpirit @XxLuluxX

The clock in the room strikes 1am and she began to wonder where the men and the other women were, hopefully they still kept themselves out of trouble but Anthea began to laugh knowing that half of these men were already in trouble. She shook her head and continued reading the interesting notes that were taken in here, but when she realized it. It was more of a journal that was kept by someone.

Alex kept going with the drinks. "As long as I beat you it'll be worth it." Alex figured Victoria would've been the first to drop out but his true rival was Fin. And he wasn't backing down one bit.

Victoria then decided to cheer but didn't know who to cheer for so she combined their names..."I think Al--in Will win...Go Al--In!" She then smiled and leaned against a table as she watched them...

"Haha I'm the captain if I really wanted I could order you to quit! But there's no fun in that! Besides I'm a fishman this will be easy!" He said as he kept drinking more and more.

She walks around the room as she walked around with the book in her hand around the room. Each time she read a sentence she looked up at where she was going but she felt bad about reading the journal so she put it back down. "I'm going to get into a whole lot of trouble for this," She told herself as she looked around the room and saw a boat in a bottle and observed it carefully.

Alex asked for another barrel when he drank it down he realized he was starting to get drunk by after another 50 barrels he face planted onto the counter. "You truly are the Captain for a reason...my hat ish off to yorr sur." He said with a drunken slur.

Anthea stopped walking around and headed out the door but she forgot to close it. She walked towards the ships kitchen to prepare something to eat, since she hasnt eaten anything all day.

"Arharharharhar thats right I win!" Fin said flexing and drinking another barrel his entire crew cheered and they all began singing tails of his feats.

Anthea made herself a sandwich with the leftovers she found lying around on the table. She let out a burp and pardoned herself and she laughed knowing that nobody was around her.

Alex sat up and laughed. "You know in the shicus they alwaysh shaid Alesh you better put on a good pro..prefomance or no food for you ya freck..But you know what I did put on a good show sho I got the food ain't that great." Alex was now drunk and was rambling on about his past.

Anthea finished eating her sandwich and she stayed in the kitchen for a while as she reloaded her gun with small bullets.

DeathRising said:
Standing their listening to their conversation I since that Sedah is like me a child of a god."Well since your a friend of Angelica I will allow you passage on the Black Rose but just one question who's you godly parent."
Sedah smiled," My father is Hades, Captain Leon, or should I say cousin instead"

Just then Arthur, who was watching their conversation the entire time stood up and began to walk towards Alex "accidentally" knocking into him and stealthily slipping his hand into his pocket looking for something to steal but to no avail.

Elizabeth silently agreed with the Savage, walking back up to the top of the deck, which was thankfully empty. She went over to the Black Rose and leaned against the side, closing her eyes.

At this point the entire crew was passed out drunk. They littered the bar empty beer mugs laying around them along with plates which either once had or now barely had any food on them."Hehe ladies don't fight there's plenty of captain Fin to go around." Fin said in his sleep empty barrels of beer laying underneath his massive form. His crew members snored loudly and he roled around contently dreaming of ladies as usual. Even in his dreams he was partying or fighting which he considered basically the same thing.

"Very well you are welcome to join my crew Sedah." I then turn to the people that followed me down hear and say "Okay load the goods up to the Black Rose so we can get out of hear."

Arthur checked the empty pockets of the passed out crew members just as he did with Alex, but just like Alex he didn't find anything in any of the pockets and angrily exited the bar only to see the Sea Devil which he decided was worth checking out for loot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back