• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wave Crashers OOC [OPEN]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
🤷‍♀️ Someone got in with a half-Under Dweller/dragon before dropping so I'm fine with it

im thinkng about moving us forward relatively soon
but i know theres a couple ppl making charries so ill likely wait after that :>

Ok, draft 1 is done. Hopefully I didn't screw up to require major changes. Let me know nonetheless if it needs to be improved.

bromance-sig-curtis.gif

Water kungfu, my homie

Silver Wolf Silver Wolf
it is very interesting your charrie hates sunkissed peeple.. lol why? oh no reason..

what the heck hes short lol

be careful with form four, since its leaning dangerously into Qua Fashia territory, while its not impossible to make mists with your hydrokinesis, not many due, and mist-like hydrokinesis is often someones Qua Fashia

TO EVERYONE
actually i havent mentioned this
but things like steam, mist, scalding water, freezing water, ice -- those are all more or less "Advanced" hydrokinesis, or advanced techniques, while everyone can and should be able to do them, not everyone fully learns or masters all these various forms of hydrokinesis. for instance, there may be people who use ice (not qua fashia), but they dont know how to make scalding water, and vice versa, so just be wary of that, technically speaking, everyone can do pretty much everything, but rarely does that actually happen, or you become a "jack of all trades" rather than a master of one

so i guess im saying be careful with form 5 too :>

anyway, i dont really see anything wrong with him, aside from that above, so hes accepted Silver Wolf Silver Wolf ! :>

theoretically, how much people should perri be able to smite before falling unconscious, liek
when shes reached the end of her character arcs n stuff

at the end? you mean at their strongest? well... a lot lol, we wanna be able to defeat the strongest sea monsters effortlessly lol XD

it was a good posty silver wolf! :3

hmm i know theres one more person making a char, and hmm it seems peeps are still conversing... but i would like to move us forward hmmm i think i will do that very soon, maybe today, maybe tmrw, we'll see

it was a good posty silver wolf! :3

hmm i know theres one more person making a char, and hmm it seems peeps are still conversing... but i would like to move us forward hmmm i think i will do that very soon, maybe today, maybe tmrw, we'll see
Well it's tomorrow. So what's the verdict?

hmmm
im not so sure XD i will work on the posty, but itll have to be tonight, and it wont be done D:
i got real busy this week lol xD and im so tireds ;-;
but my post will deff happen by the weekend! :>

hmmm
im not so sure XD i will work on the posty, but itll have to be tonight, and it wont be done D:
i got real busy this week lol xD and im so tireds ;-;
but my post will deff happen by the weekend! :>
It's fine, I just wanted to know if a verdict was reached. Rest if you need it, writing works well on a rested mind.

i dunno, hell seems subjective in this universe lol, also perri at max power can have like 20 smites why not lets have fun (unless its too much)

I can't believe I didnt even notice I've been mentioned twice, the notification system must have been playing a cruel joke on me

ive been wondering where you were!

anyway, im moving us forward today, and my post will be finished by today! :>

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back