• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wave Crashers OOC [OPEN]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
a race? lols you want to get out your post before mine? then go ahead! XD

and yah kitties always being in the way! XP

my cats doing something similar lol XD jumping around my set up, hmm

AzaleaWonderland AzaleaWonderland Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko

So an idea I had, but haven't fleshed out yet partly because I wanted to run it by.

I thought it would be interesting if Liangshu was once given the opportunity/invited to join student council but refused because his doubts that led to his decline in academic achievement started to really manifest.

Might try to slide in with a really short post.

Also, this just occurred to me, but we know Resonance is a thing and as written it's all about using other peoples' water, etc etc... But can you do some sick Qua Fashia combo moves by slapping on qualities of others' Qua Fashia to your own?

I'll use Imugi as an example since he's my boy, but comboing his steam cloak stuff with Perri's weather stuff for thunderstorm/electrified steam or Neb's Gold Laser for high pressure drill punches and stuff (and vice versa, like Perri with a thunder cloak or smth)

Last edited:
hmmmm maybe, but why would he join student council? like why did they invite him?
I tried to describe this in the post, but he was a diligent student. It's just that as time went on, he started doubling down on his personal training due to the frustrations that he didn't have a QF yet.

Either way, it's an idea and I wanted to ask.

i mean sure, if you want lol
we're not staying in the academy for long so itd be kinda a random plot thread idea :>

i mean sure, if you want lol
we're not staying in the academy for long so itd be kinda a random plot thread idea :>
Fair, it was just something I thought could be added.

Either way, I'm eager for the idea of responding to postings. Plenty fun to be had it seems.

you can have that if you want! :> im not quite sure how to incorporate myself, but feel free to do so in your post if you want

Might try to slide in with a really short post.

Also, this just occurred to me, but we know Resonance is a thing and as written it's all about using other peoples' water, etc etc... But can you do some sick Qua Fashia combo moves by slapping on qualities of others' Qua Fashia to your own?

I'll use Imugi as an example since he's my boy, but comboing his steam cloak stuff with Perri's weather stuff for thunderstorm/electrified steam or Neb's Gold Laser for high pressure drill punches and stuff (and vice versa, like Perri with a thunder cloak or smth)
i dont think you can really like "use" someone elses qf
but you can use their qf if say, they use their qf on you

like if neb encased someones fist in her qua fashia then sure lol but that would deff require resonance

there we go! my post is up! :3 <3 if anyone wants to fight any of the npcs let me know!
If I have to trade a few posts writing a fight out, I want to fight the kid that made me rewrite Imugi's Qua Fashia.

Though I'm also okay with off-screening some rando in a single post and diving straight into char interactions

no no no, i didnt mean you had to fight one of them XD only if u wanted to! if u want to fight some rando npc you make up, feel free! :> if anything thats probably a better way to showcase how you want to showcase your char

and u didnt have to rewrite ur qf lolz

I had to. It's the principle, damn it!

Also I'm willing to script something out with a PC if someone wants to idk get into a character development inducing fight or something.

Oh that reminds me. This doesn't seem to be an elimination tournament? Is it like an Olympic sport where everyone performs and gets rated by the staff and the highest rating wins?

hmmm well i think it is elimination based for who wins in the end :>
but that doesnt mean you wont succeed and still graduate :> they do rate you and decide if youve shown enough to graduate even if you dont win

random sokoke cat appeared in my house today lol
the cats very nice, but ive never seen this cat before, i have no idea where it came from

if only :< cri
i asked the neighbors and it was their cat XD so its been returned! very beautiful nice kitty

so whos posting next? :3
if anyone needs more context i can do another post if necessary, tho id like to think theres enough to respond to! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back