• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wave Crashers OOC [OPEN]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Post should be close to done at some point. Edits have been made due to postings that have happened. But ultimately, I'm not sure how much longer since I still haven't fully found out what I want from the post.

for the record, everyone who is close to graduating -or has the capacity to, is in the tournament, since its the final test for graduation
:>
and since i fully intend all our chars to graduate, your char is in the tournament, but at the same time, you dont need to really worry about it, since as i said, i intend for all of us to graduate

for the record, everyone who is close to graduating -or has the capacity to, is in the tournament, since its the final test for graduation
:>
and since i fully intend all our chars to graduate, your char is in the tournament, but at the same time, you dont need to really worry about it, since as i said, i intend for all of us to graduate
Blue Wave Academy
Located on the Grand Peninsula.
A great academy said to train the very best Wave Crashers. Most licensed Wave Crashers graduate from here. (Or at least went here) (But as WCs are known to be very free-spirited, many do not worry about going to school and simply start their adventure.) Anyway, the Academy starts at elementary level and ends after a 5 year term of "High School". But anyone can join at any time.
It seems to me that maybe some things can be overlooked in that regard. It reads as though graduating does not make you a Wave Crasher, and that gap periods are common. Maybe rather than arbitrarily forcing everyone to attend the tournament and graduate, perhaps laissez faire is the best policy here.

also thats what i was saying, you dont really have to worry about the tourney, or even post in it, ill just canonically say your char fought in it, and showed enough to graduate

and yes, graduating gives you the Wave Crasher badge to signify youre acknowledged as a full fledged Wave Crasher (newbie, but still)

there ARE "Wave Crashers" out there in the world, that never graduated from Blue Wave tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back