• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wave Crashers OOC [OPEN]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Whoops didn't get pinged for these for some reason.

Anyway right now's a bad time for me since I'm stuck in the mountains until next week so I would encourage Silver Wolf Silver Wolf to go ahead with alternate posting plans

Still waiting on others to post! :> if anyone needs any help let me know! :>

should i have personally pinged everyone i wonder?

All these messages and not a single notification from my browser until now 😭 man

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko I'll work on getting something out soon! Been a little busy with uni starting back, still getting my bearings on my writing time.

Sorry I locked you up Klown Klown you mind if I pm you to chat about what we were doing on the last scene?

if anyone wants to have like history with these students let me know, like beef with them, like some sort of rivalry or something thats happened in the school year, then we can work that out to make an interesting fight! :> it doesnt have to be super complicated or anything! :>

im glad you guys are still around! ^^ <3 i know how that is, since the site didnt notify me you guys responded in ooc lol

Feel really bad and awkward saying this now but I've actually got some things that need my attention irl so I won't be as active and can't dedicate as much attention to this, so I will have to pull out. So sorry but I'm wishing you all the best!

Feel really bad and awkward saying this now but I've actually got some things that need my attention irl so I won't be as active and can't dedicate as much attention to this, so I will have to pull out. So sorry but I'm wishing you all the best!
aww okay, well itll always be here! :> if you ever want to return, feel free! hope ur stuff irl goes well! :> thanks for showing interest!

if peeps dont want to post in the tournament thats fine, its not the biggest deal or anything!
i might just move the plot forward soon, im sure peeps would post to that lol

I can make a post, but I am somewhat surprised nothing has happened, and the post will be 2 weeks old in 4 days.

One thing that I will admit is off putting to me is the idea of immediately doing a 'tournament arc' before many of us have had time to characterize our characters much less even show how they could grow. I get it is an idea to showcase our characters and their abilities, but again, sometimes an idea can hit the wrong way. It almost feels like I'm under pressure to showcase my character through an arbitrary tournament rather than organic characterization. That's my 2 cents though.

Of course, knowing how these typically turn out, I'm not surprised that many of us likely just had shit going on, this gets shoved on the back burner, and then a week passes in the blink of an eye. I am personally vested in the idea of this RP, but I am still searching for jobs and one offer is hemming and hawing over a prospective employee having a positive for marijuana (and only marijuana) in a state that has fully legalized the stuff just over a year ago. I also have an interview in under 2 hours with an employer based in the city/state I am in.

Either way, expect a post by the end of the day or early tomorrow. I'll also consider maybe Liangshu having minor beef with the the Deepmourne girl due to her personality apparently being centered around competition for the sake of vanity. I can imagine they clashed in combat club, and she just wouldn't let a minor loss go or something.

Either way, I have 1.5 hours to prepare for an interview, I'll start the post after I get home probably.

this "tourney arc" isnt meant to be like all that big of a deal, its meant to be a carefree, easy "tourney arc", ill reveal here that somethings gunna happen in it to throw it off anyway, its not meant to be a fullfledged tourney arc like half way through most animes lol

this is just the prologue after all!

but i do understand wat ur saying

also its funny you want beef with anxela, since so does joludo's char XD

maybe she just rubbed everyone the wrong way in the combat club! lol

Last edited:
well the simplest is to determine who fights anxela first, your char Silver, or yours Joludo Joludo ?

that doesnt really explain everything tho, until the post of the first fight happens, but its at least a start :> or someone can just use another char instead of anxela

Hmm well, I was fully planning for Jay to lose against her so it would make sense that I go first. But I'm also busy with university assignments this weekend, so for the sake of not holding y'all up, I'll fight someone else (maybe Vleġġa, he's showing up in my first draft lol)
Silver Wolf Silver Wolf Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko

Users who are viewing this thread

Back