• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wave Crashers OOC [OPEN]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Woo! That's totally fine, you let me know what's an appropriate level for him and we'll stick to that.

okie dokie dokie, if you do something ic that doesnt jive, ill let you know :P

Woo! That's totally fine, you let me know what's an appropriate level for him and we'll stick to that.
good luck :> lol

I actually meant to have him be there for a few years now! I gotta do the age math on it, when I get a chance I'll update the sheet!
oh okay! :> thats good then XD

Ner post up! It's very late and I'm very tired so I couldn't beat my brain into thinking of a better starter, or thinking of where to slide him in smoothly to interact with anyone, so he's just kinda wandering rn 💀
I also don't know what the rules for the cafeteria/lunch hours would be (assuming there is one??) so I didn't go into too much detail regarding that lmao

its a well written posty! :3
you couldve just interacted with us XD thats okay tho! XD lol

umm hmmm theres probably a big area that you can buy food from either different food stalls or from the school directly

OOH Ner's hungry? It's Jay's time to shine
Spongebob Squarepants Nickelodeon GIF
studio ghibli japan GIF

also i think imma allow like some magic in the world
but its gunna be limited to like certain locations and objects that have magic power
and for most magic to work you gotta "feed" your hydrokinesis into the object to make it work

so whoever had that one enchanted notebook can have it back! :>

I've given Ner his enchanted journal again :'] Yyiipppeee!!
The concept for some magic items needing to be 'fed' your hydrokineses to work is real neat!

Joludo Joludo
Jay approaching Ner with the "Hey man" only to be met with the most formal spoken mfer had me cackling ngl 💀

AAAH Thank you thank you!!
1723428694905.png

I try my best tho sometimes it does take me like 30 min to write one sentence 💀💀💀

i put up a post
tho its on the smaller side :>

ill allow some charrie interaction for a little bit, since it seems thats what peeps are doing :>

but i do intend to make a post to move us forward in the plot sometime soon
itll probs be my next post! which ill let you know what that is
my next post will move us to the tournament/festival so be ready for that :D

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back