• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wave Crashers OOC [OPEN]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
ohhh i thought u were saying those three are like those in the pic! lol

and yah! :o oooh perri is a strong girl! XD i wasnt expecting her to look like that! :> good job!

AllTone AllTone
Okay, so, just a couple things
I know/have in mind all the Rõya Vurrikãn. So your one guy can be like an upcoming Rõya Vurrikãn. Or someone said to be near Rõya Vurrikãn level.

You probably should move his home town to the Abysso sea.
Seacrown i mean. Since there arent many towns located in the Hadal sea -since they cant really survive there.
Or at the very least, describe what Seacrown is like, to explain how it can exist.

Outside of those two things, looks good! :> i like his picture too

okay, since NO ONE (buuuu!) has attempted to decipher the strange words, ill go ahead and reveal what they mean here! :>

Rõya Vurrikãn = Royal Hurricane
(a name bestowed upon the strongest Wave Crashers that rule the Hadal Sea)

Wafalla literally means Water fall or Waterfalling
(hence what the god did - he "Descended upon Aquesse")

Qua Fashia = Aqua Fashion
(literally someone's/your "water fashion", as in your own unique hydrokinesis fashion you "wear" or show)

Havent named him yet lol but this in the one guy's Qua Fashia
"Zhild uff Undérellev. Vask uff Defz Xinga Uvil. Le Zhuri."
translates to
Child of Underdweller. Mask of Dweller King Uvil. The Fury.

This is essentially the ancient language of Aquesse

Last edited:
AllTone AllTone
Okay, so, just a couple things
I know/have in mind all the Rõya Vurrikãn. So your one guy can be like an upcoming Rõya Vurrikãn. Or someone said to be near Rõya Vurrikãn level.

You probably should move his home town to the Abysso sea.
Seacrown i mean. Since there arent many towns located in the Hadal sea -since they cant really survive there.
Or at the very least, describe what Seacrown is like, to explain how it can exist.

Outside of those two things, looks good! :> i like his picture too
1. Sure.

2. When I thought up Seacrown, I just figured that someone would maintain some sort of seat of power/central population/trading base in their territory considering the big dogs divide up the sea. Even the strongest gotta eat, get clothes, repair ships, etc. after all. Inspiration was pirate cities of the Caribbean, which had a similar "hostile waters, large trade ports/capitals" going on. But where he was born is really just trivia unless you want to take advantage of it in plotting, so I'm not too torn up about changing any of that if I have to.

Anyway I'll read the IC, pin down someone who isn't talking to anyone, and have something written up probably in the next 24 hours.

1. Sure.

2. When I thought up Seacrown, I just figured that someone would maintain some sort of seat of power/central population/trading base in their territory considering the big dogs divide up the sea. Even the strongest gotta eat, get clothes, repair ships, etc. after all. Inspiration was pirate cities of the Caribbean, which had a similar "hostile waters, large trade ports/capitals" going on. But where he was born is really just trivia unless you want to take advantage of it in plotting, so I'm not too torn up about changing any of that if I have to.

Anyway I'll read the IC, pin down someone who isn't talking to anyone, and have something written up probably in the next 24 hours.
another thing is, Roya Vurricane have "Territories" so maybe thats a reason hes not considered "fully a roya vurricane" since it sounds like he just goes around hunting sea beasts

well this is true, there are strongholds and bases in the sea, but it sounded like in your bio it was a metropolitan-type city or something

im not against seacrown being some sort of stronghold in the hadal sea, but it sounded like you wanted it to be a prominent city, which im down for, and that can exist in the abysso sea

I'm not too torn up. Making Seacrown a stronghold-city makes the mental image of randomly picking up a baby slightly more entertaining though, so I'll just do that.

Couple general open ended questions.

Rundown of the roleplay so far, so I have some idea of what's going on.

I'm considering making a character that isn't fully vanilla human, nothing OP or changing, just an idea I want to implement in my character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back