• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wave Crashers OOC [OPEN]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Thalia_Neko

Ten Thousand Club
Hi there! I put rp rules in CS, though I suppose i could put them here too.. Eh XD

Anyway, chat here! If you have any interest in my rp, you can say so here! :)
Ask me questions, etc etc! Thanks! :>

Im currently working on my own cs, if you need it as an example! :>

Also, remember, even though we're hydrokinetics/we control water. You can kinda do whatever you want with that "water". Lol
If you need some help on this, or suggestions, or if you have an idea, but you think its dumb, feel free to ask about it!

I think the first "arc" will be our characters attending our final year at Blue Wave Academy
Dont worry, it wont be a lengthy arc. We're not gonna spend ages and ages "in school". Its mostly for introductory purposes and to set up some of the power system and to give us all a starting point for the beginning of the adventure.

If you have issues regarding this, feel free to let me know! :) Thoughts?

If anyone needs more of a reference for the rp. Think of MHA. Its basically MHA except all "quirks" have an aquatic spin. Or if you know Fire Force, then its basically the water version of FF. :) I hope that makes it better to understand!

Qua Fashia ideas
simple ideas
Water Needles
Water Spikes
Water Claws
Ice Needles
Ice Claws
Water Tail

more complex ideas
Water missiles - explode with powerful water blasts where they hit
Ice Saws - rotating freely controlled giant saws of ice
Healing Water - water that speeds up healing
Moonlight Empowered - hydrokinesis is stronger under the moon

very complex ideas
Water Bracelets - each bracelet one has does something different and each bracelet one has makes the wearer stronger
Water Sight - uses water to spot the weaknesses of foes and how to exploit weak spots
Water Shaping Dragon - uses water to take the form of a dragon, like hardened water scales and claws etc

just some ideas off the top of my head atm xD

Need more ideas?

Water Gatling
water shapes into a gatling gun and fires off rounds of high-powered water bullets

Water Fish
Conjure/Summon floating entities in the shape of fish that attack and bite for you

Water Veiling
Enter a watery veil and go invisible

Water Surfboard
make a surfboard construct to surf and make strong big attacks with

Ice Axe
conjure a big axe of ice

Ooh, a lot of these sound like fun. 👀 Any chance of characters developing more techniques as the roleplay goes on?

Planning on making mine the ability to accelerate objects when they’re traveling across the surface of water. I’ll give the more detailed version with my sheet.
those are just random ideas i came up with off the top of my head! XD
there will be many more introduced via enemies in the rp lol

what do u mean develop more techniques?
qua fashia tend to grow and evolve yes :>
but can your char have multiple qua fashia? ehhh not really, not unless your qua fashia is the sort to do that sorta thing..

ooo yes tell me more! :>

even though we dont have like many peeps yet, i do think im gunna end up writing the opening post today
itll be much later today since im about to go see a movie but still itll be today i think :>

I'll be posting a placeholder for my character soon and then hopefully tomorrow I can work on her CS

Heres a question to chat

Theres a few like... "secret" things and techniques and stuff that i have down, that we'll eveeennntually learn and get to
but do you want me to put them in the lore under a spoiler? or just leave it completely secret for now?

like if you want, you can spoil yourself or just dont leave any temptation for that? lol (because i know some people dont like "surprises" like that and want to know all the game's mechanics beforehand)

even though we dont have like many peeps yet, i do think im gunna end up writing the opening post today
itll be much later today since im about to go see a movie but still itll be today i think :>
this didnt happen because i actually went to work after the movie XD lol
but ill get to it today! :>

Okay I did it! Heres the main ic!

I know we have very little peeps so far! Not many peeps have finished bios, but I just had to write up the starter post since it was at the top of my head pounding to get out! XD

I actually fully intended to write about the academy in my post too, but the post had already gotten so large, so i decided against it

if peeps want i can add a part about the academy, but as of rn, i intend that to be my next post! after other peeps' intro posts

ack, i reread it and found things i had to edit in ! XD

so i edited some stuff into it lolz
if youve already read it.. well.. um... read through it again and see if you can spot what i edited in? XD idk

if anyone has any questions about my post, feel free to ask! :3

Also, im going to put up npc chars in the lore tab, so if anyone has good pics theyve found but dont use those pics for their own chars, feel free to toss them my way so i can make them npcs! :D that would help me out greatly!

I am cooking up an idea of some type of martial artist Wave Crasher, but I have a question.

How crazy are we allowed to get with ki techniques? I'm imagining something like Deku from MHA or Rock Lee from Naruto with their air bullets and double jumping and parrying water blasts with your abs and stuff, but I'm not sure if that is the vision.

I am cooking up an idea of some type of martial artist Wave Crasher, but I have a question.

How crazy are we allowed to get with ki techniques? I'm imagining something like Deku from MHA or Rock Lee from Naruto with their air bullets and double jumping and parrying water blasts with your abs and stuff, but I'm not sure if that is the vision.
hmmm that sorta thing does occur but thats like late-game high-end Wave Crasher focusing on ki
you could be something sorta akin to starter Rock Lee

ugh Vox Angelis Vox Angelis i shouldve checked your rp's rules before making mine XD
youve got well-written rules that reflect my idea on rp XD now i feel like my rules are inadequate and i kinda wish i could just steal yours XD

ugh Vox Angelis Vox Angelis i shouldve checked your rp's rules before making mine XD
youve got well-written rules that reflect my idea on rp XD now i feel like my rules are inadequate and i kinda wish i could just steal yours XD
Ayyy if the rules are of any inspiration for your RP, feel free to use them ! They are largely inspired from a previous iteration of the RP so they are the gift that keeps on giving 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back