• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wave Crashers OOC [OPEN]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
i was thinking of making her be good at swimming, because she occasionally sponge dived back in the day

yeah if it wasnt clear, droplets keep manifesting, so your power will continue to grow, but its hard and takes awhile to gain new droplets

mhm mhm ! :D so like the droplets you put on your bio are just the rough droplet-hydrokinesis "power level" your char is starting at in the rp

do doo do
ive asked it before but im bored XD
hows everyones chars coming along? :3
For my wave crasher, he is a young lad with a chill personality , who refers to everyone as 'dude' and says "Like," alot. As for powers, I dig the water domain shindig but to an amateur scale being a young dude. And probably surfs alot.

For my wave crasher, he is a young lad with a chill personality , who refers to everyone as 'dude' and says "Like," alot. As for powers, I dig the water domain shindig but to an amateur scale being a young dude. And probably surfs alot.
i like him! :>

but everyone has "water domain"
water domain just refers to the water you specifically control

Pretty much trying to decide which backstory I like better t b h
oh? hmmm what backstories XD

i like him! :>

but everyone has "water domain"
water domain just refers to the water you specifically control

oh? hmmm what backstories XD
Oh okay, I misread. I'll get to the powers part late since I build the person first then powers second.

would it be too farfetched to make my character be able to manipulate the weather n such? cause i want to make that my qua fashia (still thinking about it though)

what do you mean "manipulate the weather"?

its easier for me to see the full bio and rate it / go over it that way, rather than talk about hypotheticals

so like its kinda up to you to write your qua fashia in a way that makes sense to me

hm, can you tell me irl what carbonated water really is? XD
like i know it, but i dont really KNOW it lol XD
should it exist in this world? is there something keeping it from existing?

it's water that has been pumped with co2 to make it fizzy, since the water breathing technique works im wondering if it makes sense to have carbonated water by like, infusing it with hydrokinetic powers, 0_0

it's water that has been pumped with co2 to make it fizzy, since the water breathing technique works im wondering if it makes sense to have carbonated water by like, infusing it with hydrokinetic powers, 0_0
hmm reading it it sounds more like aerokinesis, but ehhhh idk that may be too restrictive lol
i dont really see a reason to not allow fizzy water/carbonated water hydrokinesis XD

krumbone krumbone
you didnt give a description of her hydrokinesis

and as for this
Perri will be able to summon hail and lightning, as well as other such weather conditions. Although this will be taxing, and render her weakened until she takes the appropriate rest. (unless we want to make her broken)

she wont be able to do anything like that quite yet, 2 droplets is too weak to be doing powerful stuff like that, but she can maybe force some hail or something
better control and more power will come with more droplets like 3, 4, 5 :> etc okies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back