• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wave Crashers OOC [OPEN]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
But yes, they can be
sometimes its cosmetic
but othertimes it means water with unique properties or even stronger hydrokinesis

oh? then whats it mean ? XD
and hm thats a good question! should it?
i think i see it having a uniform, like i could imagine the students wearing similar-looking uniforms
sailor uniforms for the girls tbh XD and nice suits for the guys lol

Basically one idea is the character grew up on a sea monster hunting boat and the other is the character was raised by an Underdweller.
Mmm. I have a vision now.

Anyway, I'm going to ask a potentially controversial question: Can I define/characterize one of the Rõya Vurrikãn in my character's backstory?

Mmm. I have a vision now.

Anyway, I'm going to ask a potentially controversial question: Can I define/characterize one of the Rõya Vurrikãn in my character's backstory?
why? whats your idea for them?
cuz i have them i n mind already

so can there be agencies situated in different seas that have posts they use to watch for underdwellers????? Maybe people could go out there and hunt them for sport. Maybe there are places called "dead zones" which are sparsely populated because of the strong underdwellers???? Wait there could be underwater ruins to explore for research n stuff!!!!! Maybe we r all interning at such an agency that specializes in research of dead zones(because there could be cool ruins there) and also underwater ruins and thats how we all r in the same place

yes theres stuff like that! :>

but we're all gunna start in the academy
interning? hmmm maybe if you want that to be a part of your character

i figured wed all just go on an adventure after the academy XD and get up to mischief!

dead zones? hmmm
well theres deff places with strong underdwellers
and lots of underwater ruins and stuff!

but why call them "dead zones"?

Dead zones as a reference to the actual aquatic meaning, as in no life inside. I was thinking we could use this to mean yknow crap ton of underdwellers, so no settling down here because we'd all actually die. Though i am wondering if underdwellers actually slot into a natural food chain or if they just eat people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back