• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wave Crashers OOC [OPEN]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
okie dokie! well type up a description of her hydrokinesis then she'll be accepted! :D

though actually, whats she look like? XD

theoretically, could a wave crasher manipulate the weather and summon lightning for a qua fashia?

what do you mean "manipulate the weather"?

its easier for me to see the full bio and rate it / go over it that way, rather than talk about hypotheticals

so like its kinda up to you to write your qua fashia in a way that makes sense to me

I was actually thinking about doing some lightning stuff before (but I decided against it). I'll leave it here in case it's useful to you/anyone else. My thoughts were: if you can have a Qua Fashia that heats up water or turns it to ice, then you can probably just amp up the conductivity to have "charged water" if you want to avoid directly shooting lightning bolts at people.

i like him! :>

but everyone has "water domain"
water domain just refers to the water you specifically control

oh? hmmm what backstories XD
Basically one idea is the character grew up on a sea monster hunting boat and the other is the character was raised by an Underdweller.

OOOKKKay then i might draw some art for her sometime if thats ok :D

She has a high ponytail and blue eyes, haircolor is undecided as of yet

Basically one idea is the character grew up on a sea monster hunting boat and the other is the character was raised by an Underdweller.

i like both backstories ideas ! XD

OOOKKKay then i might draw some art for her sometime if thats ok

please do! since we kinda need to know what she looks like XD

Actually, now that I'm thinking about it... Obviously Qua Fashia are secret techniques and don't necessarily seem to be genetic. Is it possible to pass on your Qua Fashia like how Benienma from Fire Force knows Hibachi's Iai Chop?

I was actually thinking about doing some lightning stuff before (but I decided against it). I'll leave it here in case it's useful to you/anyone else. My thoughts were: if you can have a Qua Fashia that heats up water or turns it to ice, then you can probably just amp up the conductivity to have "charged water" if you want to avoid directly shooting lightning bolts at people.

Thats so cool, being trained to hunt monsters n stuff, not to mention we have a half underdweller already so the contention between them could be interesting to roleplay :D

the other one is cool as well cause u could bond with the aforementioned half underdweller

what do you mean pass on your qua fashia?
like through learning it?/teaching it?

yes, but then that becomes your qua fashia, you cant learn multiple qua fashia

but lets put it this way

say someone has an ice qua fashia

like... Ice Shuriken qua fashia

as a hydrokinetic, even if you already have your qua fashia, you can probably learn to freeze water. and you can probably learn to freeze water into the shape of something resembling shurikens, then even learn to fire it out like shurikens to cut something

however, it is NOT that other person's Ice Shuriken Qua Fashia
that person's Ice Shuriken Qua Fashia would just straight up be stronger than your hydrokinesis version.

so you can use hydrokinesis to do similar things, but Qua Fashia are like empowered unique abilities
but yes, you can learn another's Qua Fashia, but then you wont be able to make your own QF, though you CAN learn a QF and "make it your own"

like say, someones QF is super-heated water (just making a simple one). and you learn from them, then you make a QF with super-heated "Water tentacles" to like grab and burn

that sorta thing

then again, you can also just use regular hydrokinesis to do that so

its both a simple system and complex lol

so imma ask again
should i post the academy post ?
or should i wait till after peeps make introductory charrie posts?

Uhh maybe wait a lil, since we have some ppl who still need to post their intros, also how many people do u want in the rp?

btw i was asking about the art on a post cause i didnt see the credits lol

Uhh maybe wait a lil, since we have some ppl who still need to post their intros, also how many people do u want in the rp?

btw i was asking about the art on a post cause i didnt see the credits lol
well the reason is because the academy post will set up where chars are

and hmm idk! XD however many want to rp

Btw how will conflict be handled? Because everyone is playing a character and we're going on adventures whos going to set up the scenarios from here on out? Because theres no villains rn, this is my first rp session outside of dnd

Btw how will conflict be handled? Because everyone is playing a character and we're going on adventures whos going to set up the scenarios from here on out? Because theres no villains rn, this is my first rp session outside of dnd
oh we'll meet villains, plenty of villains
typically combat is just like, writing posts back and forth
but we'll also plan out some of them through ooc dialogue
the combat scenarios ill try to make "fair" unless we meet like a super op enemy
but we'll work together to make the fight fun for you and your character. maybe your character will get pushed to the limit to like come up with a new technique or form a new droplet or something to win

Users who are viewing this thread

Back