• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wave Crashers OOC [OPEN]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
the term "Underdwellers" refers to pretty much any sorta sea life or life beneath the waves
well, maybe not like, just plain fish, but you get it

i do like your idea to keep with the theme

but its kinda weird to say places that are filled with underdweller life are "dead zones" :P

Yeah ik, thats why i was thinking of making them underdweller only zones. Think about the ecological dead zone from subnautica. Is it actually dead? Hell no because there are infinite ghost leviathans about to snack on your ass. Does it feel dead? In the eternal void of darkness and cold water with the echoes of something that could probably swallow you whole? Yes.

If not we can just call them something else :D

still really want to do the oversized tidal pools idea for most of the dead zones though

the roya vurrikane have their own groups/gangs so it could be someone in one of their groups, if you wanna know more about them we can message about it

Quick question. Is there another religion present on Aquesse aside from the Sisuna religion? I'm making my character a summoner type, and wanted to have the summons based on water spirits.

Quick question. Is there another religion present on Aquesse aside from the Sisuna religion? I'm making my character a summoner type, and wanted to have the summons based on water spirits.
thats an interesting question!

there undoubtedly is

heck theres a religion around Wafalla

but yea, theres bound to be other religions out on the various islands and seas

also i like that idea! :>

I'm not looking into any Ki techniques at the moment, was just wondering for the sake of character growth! I should be done with my character sheet soon, already working on the backstory!

I'm not looking into any Ki techniques at the moment, was just wondering for the sake of character growth! I should be done with my character sheet soon, already working on the backstory!
ohooo! im intrigued! :3 show me charrie!

theres deff ki techniques, though admittedly ive fleshed that out far less than the main draw of the rp in the hydrokinesis stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back