• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Warhammer 40K: The Interex Valhalla

Eplov said:
That's so weird. In my head there's tactics, ground, air, void, etc. but now I can't find them. I may be loosing my mind, or else they were in another 40k system I was referencing.
That sounds like Deathwatch.

Ooohhh... I feel silly now. Still, realistically you should have a better idea of what to look for. Otherwise I could maybe roll survival at a penalty?

Should Carth get a bonus for working out tactical positions on a ship, because the last nine years of his life have been basically living in a warzone on a ship?

Fezzes said:
Should Carth get a bonus for working out tactical positions on a ship, because the last nine years of his life have been basically living in a warzone on a ship?
Seems fair to me. Someone poke @Protagonist with a stick. :)

Okay, there we go. Is it meant to be a 'Post, then edit in the results' sort of thing? Or is there some other, better way to do it?

Fezzes said:
Okay, there we go. Is it meant to be a 'Post, then edit in the results' sort of thing? Or is there some other, better way to do it?
That's fine. I'll wait for Apharius before we continue.

Should I roll something that I can decide some of the causes behind the ship, like if I were to roll Forbidden Lore Xenos and Warp, would I know if something were to have happened?

Fezzes said:
I've been making my rolls on the other page and just interpreting them as best I can. Your way may make more sense though.

[QUOTE="Deltorian Nephran]Should I roll something that I can decide some of the causes behind the ship, like if I were to roll Forbidden Lore Xenos and Warp, would I know if something were to have happened?

[/QUOTE]
I was thinking about rolling xenos lore too, but I figured she needed a successful medical roll to get her going in the right direction.

I'll wait for Apharius, and then I'll post Carth heading for the bridge.

Eh, @Protagonist, reckon I should edit the post to Carth giving Apollo the dataslate that has the map on it? Would he want it?

Well, moot point. She doesn't know what did this even if it were Xenos.

[dice]22123[/dice]

Being a rank 1 player is hard!

What do you think I have to go through to make sure the ship turns out properly. Five Rolls, and one of them is at half!

[QUOTE="Deltorian Nephran]What do you think I have to go through to make sure the ship turns out properly. Five Rolls, and one of them is at half!

[/QUOTE]
So not envious.

Deltorian Nephran] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6314-protagonist/ said:
@Protagonist[/URL], PLEASE ANSWER!
Are we waiting to see if you summoned a daemon or something?

[QUOTE="Deltorian Nephran]Apharius knows warp as well, and he has Psyniscience, so he can detect warp taint or psy ratings.

[/QUOTE]
Yes, you can roll to try to figure out if anything is up.

Eplov said:
Are we waiting to see if you summoned a daemon or something?
Oh, it's much worse than that!

[QUOTE="Deltorian Nephran]I already did.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, ok. You're trying to see if there's anything weird going on with the ship (the Emperor's Bounty), or are you still inspecting the weird voice?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Deltorian Nephran]The ship, not the weird voice, Apharius is aware of the voice, faffing off.

[/QUOTE]
Ah. Well, if you look at the datapad, you'll find mention of an object brought on board the ship, you'll be able to figure out this is some sort of Xenos artefact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back