• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Warhammer 40K: The Interex Valhalla

We actually got relatively lucky on this one, though-thanks to the intervention of some kind of warp entity and lucky die rolls.

Us being so stupidly late might be a problem though. We were supposed to arrive there in a couple of hours. Now we're days late. Good thing we didn't have a "few hours or its free" policy.

Yes. But it only works on the planet or throughout a ship I think. If you think you can contact someone on the other side of the galaxy then you have to get a Astropath, which is like mailing a letter.

Eplov said:
Is there a 40k equivalent to email?
EDIT: Apparently there is?

In the Grimdarkness of Cyberspace, there is only flame war, and the laughter of bloodthirsty mods.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the short distance version called? Nieli is relaxing, in relative luxury, while ... Sending emails... ?

Heh. It really is just more Astropaths. And maybe something like an internet but it really depends on who made it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it common knowledge that Apollo is from 10,000 years in the past or is he saving that bombshell for later?

Okay. Thanks.

Also, are there powered data ports near by? Naomi should be able to download the ship schematics and check any ship records from there.

With the schematics, that I hope she got with such a stellar roll, can Carth find any potential choke points or likely ambush locations? She has no tactics skills, but I assume he does.

Eplov said:
Okay. Thanks.
Also, are there powered data ports near by? Naomi should be able to download the ship schematics and check any ship records from there.
Eplov said:
With the schematics, that I hope she got with such a stellar roll, can Carth find any potential choke points or likely ambush locations? She has no tactics skills, but I assume he does.
Sure, give it to him and see if he can make anything of the schematics.

Kind of, after that, I did another test about the strange voice, mainly because Apharius would be very skeptical about the strange voice that guided them through the warp.

[QUOTE="Deltorian Nephran]Kind of, after that, I did another test about the strange voice, mainly because Apharius would be very skeptical about the strange voice that guided them through the warp.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, I'm sorry. Since you did pretty well on that score, I'll say:

Apharius can tell that the entity that spoke with us did not taint our vessel and left no demonic residue on our ship.

Well, there isn't anything I can see that directly states 'Tactics' or anything like that, but there's Scholastic Lore (Tactica Imperialis) which could be it. Roll with that?

Fezzes said:
Well, there isn't anything I can see that directly states 'Tactics' or anything like that, but there's Scholastic Lore (Tactica Imperialis) which could be it. Roll with that?
Yes, that'd work.

Fezzes said:
That's so weird. In my head there's tactics, ground, air, void, etc. but now I can't find them. I may be loosing my mind, or else they were in another 40k system I was referencing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back