• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Warhammer 40K: The Interex Valhalla

At risk of being annoying,

Eplov said:
Rather than consume her, however, she was remade better than before yet tainted. The daemon’s touch was exquisite agony, leaving Nieli’s mind, body, and soul yearning for new hedonistic pleasures to explore.
latest

Since her corruption is low, and she doesn't meet any specific requirments, I'm going to say that while the Apharius can kind of tell that something's off with her, but can't conclusively determine that she's been touched by Chaos. He might develop some suspicions though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fezzes said:
We're so fucked, if what he's telling me is correct. One more of these and Carth is actually going to fucking execute Apharius.
Don't execute Apharius until we're at a point where we can higher a new Navigator :P

Oh and uh...what is he telling you?

Fezzes said:
5 DoF on finding the Astronomican.
Oh, good. For a second I was worried he was reading my campaign notes!

*Quickly hides copies of Tomb of Horrors, The Apocalypse Stone, and Wraith: The Oblivion*

Wow, we're still alive! On a side note, can we assume we've had time to go get outitted properly? Last I checked half of us were still in pajamas.

[QUOTE="Deltorian Nephran]From when we met in the office to now.

[/QUOTE]
Really? We were that late? I guess I should have done the math. But either way, yes-Apollo is certainly no longer in his PJs or his cozy Ork slippers.

[QUOTE="Deltorian Nephran]Well, if they were short jumps, then for us, it might have been a week but outside, maybe longer.

[/QUOTE]
Plot Twist: We're now in Warhammer 50K. For in the Grim Nightmare of the 51st millennium, all is dust, there is no salvation!!

I'd say Carth does. He goes through all of his traumatic background, then gets on a ship that has a Navigator that continually leads the ship astray.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back