• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Warhammer 40K: The Interex Valhalla

Can I lore (tech) or (xenos) to figure out what that metal bug is? Also, your roll should be minus 20, since you're getting a bonus to hit.

Fezzes said:
I put in the modifiers wrong, but it doesn't matter because I rolled an 80. Damn it, now Carth's just going to look bad.
The dice can be unforgiving... So, Zed number one is up, then the Senschal get's to show you how it's done. ;)

Protagonist said:
Ok, I think I got the turn order done:
Carth

Warp Puppet #1

Nieli

Warp Puppet #2

Naomi

Snuffles

Apharius

Warp Puppet #3

Warp Puppet #4

Apollo

Kara
Not an issue for now, but both sisters have the Frontier world trait where they can reroll initiative and take the second result. For future reference, if they get 4 or less please try to reroll. :)

Oh fudge. I thought being concealed gave Nieli a bonus to hit. Actually it means she goes before initiative is even rolled. Sigh.

Since she lost her bonus action, can I say she spent the time aiming? (+20 to hit when used as a full round action)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd argue that everyone got initiative basically from the moment that the corpses got up, and that's when everyone's acting. Concealment doesn't provide magical extra time.

Then again, it's down to the GM. That's just my take on it.

Eplov said:
Oh fudge. I thought being concealed gave Nieli a bonus to hit. Actually it means she goes before initiative is even rolled. Sigh.
Since she lost her bonus action, can I say she spent the time aiming? (+20 to hit when used as a full round action)
Yes

Ok. The enemies have an agility bonus of 1, so that means that they can move 2 meters as a full action. I'll say that they're about 6 meters away from all of us.

Sorry for being quiet guys. Had to do things about family, mainly personal stuff. What did I miss and, what was the result of my rolls.

Hmm, I think full move still isn't fastest run speed. You have half move, full move, charge, and run.

[QUOTE="Deltorian Nephran]Sorry for being quiet guys. Had to do things about family, mainly personal stuff. What did I miss and, what was the result of my rolls.

[/QUOTE]
There's nothing demonic on our ship, so we can rest easy.

You'll recognize his house-House Benetek.

Currently, he summoned a bunch of zombies to go om-nom on our faces. He's also protected by a magic shield. If you know anything about Occult, Legends, or the Imperial Tactics might know what that shield is.

Page 265 of the RT core book says AB 1 gives run speed of 6. Carth is in melee, but hasn't been attacked. If you want to let the Zed's go full speed anyway.

So, Nieli is shooting at short range (+10) with a best quality weapon (+10). She aimed with an accurate weapon (+10+20). Her BS is 38. So I'm seeing 88 or less to hit. She's going to take a chance and aim for the head, since they're zombies and all. So 68 or less to hit.

Eplov said:
So, Nieli is shooting at short range (+10) with a best quality weapon (+10). She aimed with an accurate weapon (+10+20). Her BS is 38. So I'm seeing 88 or less to hit. She's going to take a chance and aim for the head, since they're zombies and all. So 68 or less to hit.
Sure!

With Naomi, may I suggest trying to overload the power conduits in the Nav's chair?

Worth a try. Can anyone tell me how to roll the extra dice if you get such and such a number? I can't remember how it works, or what it's called to look it up.

Eplov said:
Worth a try. Can anyone tell me how to roll the extra dice if you get such and such a number? I can't remember how it works, or what it's called to look it up.
What do you mean?

Unless there's something in an expansion I missed, Best Craftsmanship on a ranged weapon just means it never jams or overheats. Doesn't give a +10. That's just melee weapons.

Fezzes said:
Unless there's something in an expansion I missed, Best Craftsmanship on a ranged weapon just means it never jams or overheats. Doesn't give a +10. That's just melee weapons.
Just looked it up. You are totally correct.

Fezzes said:
There's a thing where when you roll a like 9 or 10 you roll another damage die, and keep going if you get whichever number it is. But now I cannot remember what silly number it is, or what its called.

Oops, wrong quote...

Eplov said:
There's a thing where when you roll a like 9 or 10 you roll another damage die, and keep going if you get whichever number it is. But now I cannot remember what silly number it is, or what its called.
Oops, wrong quote...
Roll a 10. And it's called Righteous Fury.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back