• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Warhammer 40K: The Interex Valhalla

[QUOTE="Deltorian Nephran]Help, need help with guns! Don't know what to do!

[/QUOTE]
Are you using your handcannon?

[QUOTE="Deltorian Nephran]Help, need help with guns! Don't know what to do!

[/QUOTE]
Shoot them at the enemy.

What you do is roll a 100-sided die. Since you're at very closer range, you get a +20 bonus. If that roll is lower than 20 + your BS, then you score a hit.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could conceivably move forward into point blank, then shoot them for a +30. If you're feeling daring. :)

[QUOTE="Deltorian Nephran]What do you think I am going to do?

[/QUOTE]
But barring silly heroics, shoot a zed, or pull out some scary third eye stuff?

I only have two things that I can do with my third eye, one of the is to look into a person's soul and other one might end badly for all of you guys.

[QUOTE="Deltorian Nephran]YAY! Inferno PIstol!

[/QUOTE]
Oh, good. Make it good. Don't miss, especially since you're on the bridge. Which could be (I can't remember) exposed to the void. For the love of Me, don't melt a hole into something important.

[QUOTE="Deltorian Nephran]Just so you know, I haven't blown up anything except for the zombie.

[/QUOTE]
But with that roll, you could probably start voguing mid shot and you'd be fine. :)

@Protagonist, is there anything Naomi can do to speed the overload along? She got 1 DOS on her first roll, so I'm hopeful that will shave some time off that original minute estimate.

Also, do we think this combat will be concluded semi-soon? It's past midnight here, so I'm not sure how much longer I'd like to stay up.

Okay, so your roll was 21, you reverse those numbers for your location. page 244. 12 means Right Arm. Then your pistol does 2d8+10 Pen 13. Roll the 2d8+10.

Sorry, the Pen 13 means you don't care about armor, but I'm not sure if toughness is bypassed or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Deltorian Nephran]What does the good craftsmanship do! Nothing?

[/QUOTE]
If it has Unreliable, it gets rid of it. If it has Reliable, it does nothing beyond look obviously better made. If it has neither, it gains Reliable.

Does Apharius have the QuickDraw tallent? I was under the assumption he already had a gun ready, but your description is throwing me off a bit. Unless you have QuickDraw, or a high quality hidden weapon holster, "readying" your weapon is a half action. Aiming is another half action. And finally shooting is another half action. Your description is showing three half actions, which is one too many. In this case it doesn't matter, since you would still hit without aiming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back