• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Warhammer 40K: The Interex Valhalla

Eplov said:
I already made the roll for demolition and posted it above.
Oh, whoops! Ok, then!

You'd still fail by just a hair because I had it set to "hard", but I suppose it doesn't really need to be hard, and you barely missed it. It'll save us some time. I'll set it so that you passed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Protagonist said:
Oh, whoops! Ok, then!
You'd still fail by just a hair because I had it set to "hard", but I suppose it doesn't really need to be hard, and you barely missed it. It'll save us some time. I'll set it so that you passed.
Cool beans. Is snuffles still going to attack?

[QUOTE="Deltorian Nephran]I go to sleep and find all of this stuff. CURSE YOU TIME ZONES!

[/QUOTE]
It's ok. You haven't missed a turn or really even held us up.

[QUOTE="Deltorian Nephran]I go to sleep and find all of this stuff. CURSE YOU TIME ZONES!

[/QUOTE]
Nope, you're right on time. Now kill something, and remember that force field is coming down!

@Protagonist, another tangent if you don't mind. I was wondering how minions get better? I imagine I can acquire "gear" for Snuffles, new cybernetics and such, but how do I teach him new skills? He should really learn to dodge, and potentially raise his abilities the way us heroes do. Any ideas?

Protagonist said:
Very close. 10 meters or so.
The or so is important. 10m range without penalties.

[QUOTE="Deltorian Nephran]Guys, inferno pistol.

[/QUOTE]
I know, 10m is your range, hence moving to 5m for short range bonus...

[QUOTE="Deltorian Nephran]That would take my entire turn.

[/QUOTE]
No, half move means.. half your turn moving. Other half would be shooting with a +10 for being at "short range".

Eplov said:
No, half move means.. half your turn moving. Other half would be shooting with a +10 for being at "short range".
Again, if there's a zed 8m away or less and you want cover somewhere between you both.

I need help with this. I am very confused. The range on an inferno pistol is 10m. So what would point blank, short and medium range be?

[QUOTE="Deltorian Nephran]I need help with this. I am very confused. The range on an inferno pistol is 10m. So what would point blank, short and medium range be?

[/QUOTE]
If I understand correctly:

20 Meters: Long Range (-10)

10 Meters: Normal Range.

5 Meters: Short Range (+10)

Point blank is the same for everyone 3m or less, but not in melee. (+30)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back