• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Warhammer 40K: The Interex Valhalla

Sorry guys. Had to go out for a few hours. Anyway, I'm back.

Protagonist said:
He should role his gaze into the abyss ability to see if anything weird's going on.
In regards to this, Psyniscience is the skill that I would use because Gaze into the Abyss is to see if someone were to have a psy rating or were tainted by the warp. Psyniscience is location of warp taint or psy manifestation.

I'm considering using some third party stuff from Lodge Blackman Games to create an Eldar. But I'll see. May just go for an Ork Weirdboy. Or an Ork in general.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fezzes said:
I'm considering using some third party stuff from Lodge Blackman Games to create an Eldar. But I'll see. May just go for an Ork Weirdboy. Or an Ork in general.
Are you adding a second character or are you planning a tragic fate for our Arch Militant already?!

Fezzes said:
Sure, go ahead!

@Protagonist So, my Eldar is basically a pilot extraordinaire who left his Craftworld to go join some Corsairs. My plan from there is that the ship eventually got roflstomped by a Rak'gol ambush, and a handful of survivors made it to a Feral World. I don't think I'll start having been on the ship, so how are we going to run into my Eldar? If you need anything changed or added, then tell me.

Fezzes said:
@Protagonist So, my Eldar is basically a pilot extraordinaire who left his Craftworld to go join some Corsairs. My plan from there is that the ship eventually got roflstomped by a Rak'gol ambush, and a handful of survivors made it to a Feral World. I don't think I'll start having been on the ship, so how are we going to run into my Eldar? If you need anything changed or added, then tell me.
Well, I did have a mission in mind that involved going on a Feral World that might involve the Eldar as well.

Protagonist said:
Well, I did have a mission in mind that involved going on a Feral World that might involve the Eldar as well.
Okay. Should I have him be the only Eldar left, as they've slowly died to various sources, or should there still be a group of them?

Fezzes said:
Okay. Should I have him be the only Eldar left, as they've slowly died to various sources, or should there still be a group of them?
I think a few other Eldar aboard the ship might be interesting.

@Fezzes, have you used his guides before? I'm creating a felinid character and the beginning of the Abhuman Character Guide is a bit confusing. I assume it means not to use origin path, but it actually says to use it. Is that a typo? (Page 3)

Eplov said:
@Fezzes, have you used his guides before? I'm creating a felinid character and the beginning of the Abhuman Character Guide is a bit confusing. I assume it means not to use origin path, but it actually says to use it. Is that a typo? (Page 3)
You mean this?

'Do use the origin path when creating Abhuman characters. Instead, apply the racial modifications presented in this guide in each section of this guide. Once this is complete, select a Career Path as normal.'

That means you don't use the Origin Path, you just select a Career, like Astropath Transcendant or Void-Master. It was just worded kinda badly.

And to answer the first question, I have used the guides once or twice before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fun Fact: Carth was originally going to be an Afriel Strain. I decided against it after my friend showed me Copernion III, the Death World that he'd hand-made from scratch. I couldn't not use it.

Fezzes said:
Fun Fact: Carth was originally going to be an Afriel Strain. I decided against it after my friend showed me Copernion III, the Death World that he'd hand-made from scratch. I couldn't not use it.
Carth definitely fits the Afriel Strain. :)

I'm making a third character, for a mix of 'shits and giggles' and 'I want to try various things and different characters for the fun of it, because this is basically the only good Warhammer 40K RP I've been in'. There may be more, depending on just how bored I get, although I'll try to draw the line somewhere so I'm not swamping myself. Anyway, it's an Astropath Transcendant. May try and find a way to link them vaguely to someone else's backstory. Anyone got any links they'd be happy to have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back