• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Warhammer 40K: The Interex Valhalla

Aha! I'm not crazy on this one. Righteous Fury, page 245. On a natural 10 reroll attack, and if it hits, reroll damage.

Fezzes said:
When I say something about the rules, it's correct. I am the God of Rules. Fear me, mortals!
Heresy! There is only one God Emperor of Rules, and he sits on a golden GM chair!

Protagonist said:
Heresy! There is only one God Emperor of Rules, and he sits on a golden GM chair!
*looks up* Nope, not seeing this chair. Well howdy-doo, I'm sitting on the thing. How forgetful of me.

Protagonist said:
Sure!
With Naomi, may I suggest trying to overload the power conduits in the Nav's chair?
Woah, tech use in a combat situation takes a minute. That's like 6 full rounds, right?

Can Apharius can do something fancy with that extra eye of his that doesn't take 6 rounds to complete?

Wait, shit. Weapon Specialty: Las. +10% chance to hit and either +1 or +2 to damage with Las weapons. Carth hit one of them.

I'm currently on my phone. I'll edit when I get home.

Eplov said:
Woah, tech use in a combat situation takes a minute. That's like 6 full rounds, right?
Oh, so it does. I don't quite recall what it says about how long each turn last, though. I suppose I could cover you while you do it.

Fezzes said:
Wait, shit. Weapon Specialty: Las. +10% chance to hit and either +1 or +2 to damage with Las weapons. Carth hit one of them.
I'm currently on my phone. I'll edit when I get home.
Oh, awesome. I like it when we win.

[QUOTE="Deltorian Nephran]Are we forgetting armour or do they have none?

[/QUOTE]
They have no armor, but they do have a toughness of 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back