• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Violet Casing

Without thinking, Jade snuggled a little closer, warming almost immediately on contact. Her cheeks got brighter. "I-If we're close l-like this we'll g-get warmer f-faster." she said, but was no longer stuttering from being cold.

He truly did feel himself becoming warmer as she grew closer to him, though still it seemed she was stuttering. Unaware of what she truly was stuttering over he chose to lightly wrap an arm around her, pulling her a bit closer in the process as he attempted to better warm her.

He looked to her curiously as she spoke his name, he took note to the redness upon her cheeks though he didn't mention it. It could be an effect of the cold. "Yes...?" He answered.

Jade swallowed, trying to make the cotton ball in her throat and jumping jacks in her stomach pipe down. "You're are making me think thoughts that are uncalled for." she said softly.

"S...sorry" He seemed a little confused, unsure of what he was doing to cause her discomfort as truly he was trying to provide it. He assumed it was the closeness, maybe she didn't like to be so near. As such, he released her allowing his arm to stray from her.

"N-No, it's fin it's just when your that close to me it makes me want to.............makes me want to." she couldn't bare to say the thought that hung in her head, Makes me want to kiss you.

He remained confused, he now unsure if she wished him to be near or not yet still he didn't wish to upset her once again. His eyes remained on her in curiosity before he chose to speak, "I...If you don't want me close... we could get up. I just don't want you to be cold..."

"I do want to be close to you Kage.....but I don't think you understand in what way I mean yet." she said softly, looking down at the ground and feeling ashamed at the feelings she hadn't ever felt before.

He looked to her in curiosity, unsure of what she meant still. Kage didn't know much about emotion or truly anything that could develop through human contact. She was only the second person he could recall truly befriending, and he still was new to all of this. "W...why not?" He asked her, curious.

Because you have the mind of a child. she thought but didn't say anything outloud, for a moment. Then she ordered him quietly, "Kage, close your eyes."

He didn't know why she had requested such, but regardless he did as she told him to. Free of much hesitation and without saying a thing, he shut his eyes.

You shouldn't do this, it's uncalled for! Jade's thoughts screamed but she paid them no mind. She scooted a little closer and leaned in and the next thing she knew her lips were on top of his.

He waited for a moment before a little suddenly, he felt her upon his lips. He couldn't help but to let his eyes open for a bit, it had just surprised him, but recalling what she had requested he quickly shut them once again. He wasn't sure why it was, but a different feeling entered him. It was one he didn't recognize and strangely this seemed to differ from his friendly peck earlier. He hadn't noticed it, though lightly he had begun to kiss her back.

Jade moaned through the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck. She had never kissed someone before or had mean kissed herself, but she felt the same fiery passion that she did when she got angry, upset, or frustrated about something.

( Double post? ) 
He felt her arms around him, and though he still didn't know the mixture of feelings within him he chose not to stop her.It actually felt kinda nice, they were feelings he liked. Now aware of his actions he allowed himself to kiss back. It was more noticeable now as no longer was it so fleeting.

Jade finally pulled away, her breath heavy. "I'm sorry Kage. I don't know what came over me." she said blushing a little. 
(Sorry, my computer is acting weird.)

( It's alright.. )

He grinned lightly, "It's fine... I don't mind it." He didn't fully speak into how he felt, as he was still a little worried over upsetting her.

Jade sighed in relief. "Ok. I didn't want you to do anything you didn't want to do or feel in the way you didn't want to feel." she said looking down at her hands, afraid she might start kissing him again, which she really wanted to do.

He smiled lightly, looking to her once more. He wasn't sure if he should say that he truly did like the way the kiss felt... in fact he had felt rather nice around her even. He wasn't sure if it was the way she treated him or if it was just sue to the time they have spent together. "What made you want to kiss me...?" He asked, now curious over the matter as he thought over his own feelings.

Jade smiled up at him. "Kage, you're the sweetest, most caring, and most protective young man I've ever met. And not to mention you have the most captivating purple eyes." she said blushing a little. "Before I thought of guys as just like pest. But then I met you and I thought, maybe guys aren't so bad. And as we began to spend more time together, I'll admit, I was getting pretty attached to you. Does that make sense?" she asked, hoping she had explained it clear enough.

He paused a moment, before nodding. "Y...yeah, I guess I feel somewhat that same. I... never thought people could be nice, but you truly are different. It makes it clear that nice people can exist... I've found myself feeling attached to you... I feel protective, and... humble..." He seemed to be thinking as he spoke, digging through his mind for the correct words to explain it all.

Jade put her finger on his lips. "You don't have to find the words now. I understand how you feel." she said looking up at him with a gentle yet passionate gaze.

He looked to her curiously, meeting her gaze he explored it quietly attempting to think of what word could describe this, though he was having difficulties doing such.

Jade looked down at his lips then back up at him. "Kage, I don't know if i should ask this but, can I kiss you again?' she whispered the question quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back