• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP [OPEN]

Superhero or Supervillian?

• Hero! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Villan! ;D

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Natalia received the text from Michael and immediately looked back at blank. "Change of plans, we're getting coffee." She made a sharp U-turn on the street and started to speed off towards the coffee shop. While she was an route she received a message from one of her workers. "What do you mean Crimson surrendered?! He must be planning something....Well I won't you to frisk him of all weapons and then put him in an abandon warehouse until I come is that clear?" She exited out of the car and started to head inside. Her men wasn't with her at this point in time. She stuffed her hands in her pocket before grabbing a large cup if coffee. She sat where the director was and it was obviously that she was suffering from a lack of sleep but she was used to it by now.

@VirtualNotoriety @Embaga Elder @DaManofWar

Last edited by a moderator:
Blank was startled by Natalia's decision. "What?" He asked, before she drive to a cafe. Once they arrived, Blank got out after Natalia. He was surprised that Crimson had surrendered. He also thought it was a trap. No one just surrenders. As he exited the car, he followed closely behind Natalia. He recognised the man she sat next to him. Head of the CIA. "What the hell?" He said aloud. He didn't like this at all.

@Robyn Banks @Embaga Elder @VirtualNotoriety

Void saw Crimson disappear, he could use his help but there was nothing he could do. Void grabbed a brand new laptop from his storage and opened it, the first thing he did was create a program to constantly change the IP address every 1 minute. He went to his main monitor and connected his phone to it, let's get Natalia's voice up in here. Void got a sample from the villain meeting and uploaded it to the new laptop, he then started a radio scan with the sample, he kept getting a lot of locations but still ran the scan. Void now went to his bed and slept.

"As Ms. Romanov sat down towards Carmichael"Ah well Good Evening Ms. Romanov you look sleep deprived, by now you should know the Threat Crimson and his Men Poses, I am proposing a Colaboration between the Mafia and CIA if you help us all your current history, crime etc... in the Government database will be erased meaning you have a clean slate you can decide what you do with that but then Nathan and Sarah would disagree with this"As Carmichael sips his coffee as he notices Blank"Oh so that's where Blank was"Carmichael calls Blank to sit with them"Come come Blank I'm not here to fight just a small Buisness Colaboration"As Carmichael turns back to Ms. Romanov"All we ask of you is to remove the Embaga Faction and give Void to us Alive please if you would"

@DaManofWar

@Robyn Banks

Lite finally landed ontop of the restaurant, hoping that he wasn't too late. If anything, he had to prevent the surrender, his plans had changed. Jumping to the ground, he searched around for anything useful, until he found the breaker panel. Using a crowbar, he broken inside and opened it up.

Natalia thought about it for a while. She was hoping to kill Void on her own but the offer did seem tempting. "I'm going to need more than just a clean slate. You are asking me to take down a whole gang, not that it will be difficult but I need more than that." She said taking a sip of her coffee.

@VirtualNotoriety

"Carmichael thinking of an offer tells her"Clean Slate, CIA information up to level 7, All past histories of the Re-Birth project and once were done with Void you can do what you want to him, So we have a deal?"As Carmichael Raises his hand to shake Ms. Romanov's to seal the deal"

@Robyn Banks

Natalia shook his hand with a smirk on her face. Before grabbing her coffee and talking on the earpiece. "I want every Zegenda own building eliminated, Every gang member killed, and A search for Void. I only need him alive that doesn't mean he can't be bruised up a bit. For Crimson I want him tied up with chains and in the Cooler until I arrive.I want all of this done immediately so I suggest you get to it." She stood up before nodding towards the director and walking off.not caring if Blank followed or not.

@DaManofWar @Embaga Elder @VirtualNotoriety

Zedd appears next to Miles on top of some building. Miles is looking at his phone and reading a message from one of the scientist working on the bomb.

Scientist
them
The bomb is ready. Sending a smaller version of it to you for testing

A small crimson light goes off and a smaller version of the bomb appears. It's about the size of a basketball. Miles smiles as he looks at the bomb. He looks towards Zedd.
Go into hiding until Crimson returns. Zedd then disappears. Miles then turns his head back towards the bomb. I know where exactly to test you. Miles disappears in a puff of smoke and appearing a couple of minutes later. On top of the CIA building. He places the bomb in its ventilation system and stands back. He presses a button and the bomb goes off releasing red smoke throughout the building. The smoke causes any and everyone who's around it to become possessed with rage, causing them to kill off each other. Miles disappears leaving the scene with an insane smile. @VirtualNotoriety @Robyn Banks @DaManofWar

Lite pulled listened to the scene at the restaurant, then pulled out his grapple gun and shot it onto a building as they left. Swinging through the air, he followed the car, making sure to stay out of sight.

Crimson went into the cooler willing not struggling at all. While he's inside the cooler the Zengada owned buildings we're getting ransacked but luckily since the attack on the tower the place has already been cleaned out. The only thing left in the buildings are bombs. The countdown has already commenced. 15...14....13....12....11....10....9....8....7.....6.....5....4.....3....2.....1. All of Zengada owned buildings explode creating mayhem. @Robyn Banks

(Sorry but it's been really bugging me - What's up with the "EMBAGA HQ stuff????")

Void woke a few hours later and walked over to the laptop, Natalia's recent location was at a coffee shop, Void listened to the recording to be surprised, this could work even better, but I gotta be careful. Void then ran his security protocol, making all the devices untraceable, securing the hologram system, and then activating the turrets. Void can't leave the hideout much so installed more monitors and Angel-tech drones that were programed to kill any trespasser. Void was happy he broke a military contract to make the small helicopter like robots. No one noticed luckily and he made millions from selling them of course after replacing the weapons with valuable tools.

Natalia took out her car keys before turning back to him. "I think we are and I don't have to justify what i do to you. Now if you have anything to tell me about The general then be my guest but if you don't I suggest you stop prying into my business." She said continuing to walk to her car. She got the report that All the building was blown up but the gang members seem to be in hiding. "Well find them and bring me Void alive that's an order!"

@DaManofWar

Lite landed ontop of the warehouse, listening to everything going on inside. Pulling out his radio, he spoke quietly "Arthur, I've found one of Natalies locations, they're keeping Crimson there. I'll give you some more updates later, for now I'm going to do a little more investigation" He put the radio away.

Natalia arrived at the warehouse and with one look, with one gesture. The men already there brought Crimson out. And stood a couple of feet away from him ready to attack at anytime. Natalia just looked at him with such disdain. She didn't trust his surrender of course so she used precaution. She didn't have his aura anymore which didn't put her in ease but she was good at not showing it.

@Embaga Elder

Blank scolded himself. He followed Natalia's car as best he could, but lost sight of it. "Dammit!" He cried. "We're all playing right into his hands. And I'm the only one who knows." He sighed in defeat. "We're doomed." He wished one of the other members of the Hero Alliance was here.

@Robyn Banks @Knightling

As Crimson was brought out he knew Natalia was here. As he stood in front of her, she remained silent starring at him. Crimson taught about being the first to speak. Natalia...let's sit down and talk. He says calmly, having his calm flowing aura flowing, signifying that he is actually trying to control his anger and is being emotionally calm. @Robyn Banks

Lite listened, quietly crouched on the rooftop above. This was turning out to be more interesting then he had anticipated, of course that was to be expected. Here he was, basically witnessing the two greatest criminals of the city in the same warehouse, and yet he didn't have a plan. He pulled out his radio, pondering if he should call for backup, but decided it wasn't needed.

Natalia glared at him with distaste. "Alright let's talk. What do you have to say hmm? I'm dying to hear the lies, you come up with." She said as she snapped her fingers, suddenly a dozen red lasers appeared on Crimson's body obviously from snipers hidden around the warehouse. "Just a precaution, you understand don't you?"

@Embaga Elder

Crimson smiles as red dots appeared on his body. Yeah that's understandable. And what do you mean lies. Everything I told you a year after we became allies was the truth. Why do you think you can waltz in so easily before. I trusted you. That's why I told you my plan. Crimson's greatest weakness is coming in effect. His love for his family/ gang. He pauses for a second. And walks around until he finds something to sit on. Natalia why exactly did we start this gang war. Because you didn't want to lose your reputation and I wanted to complete my predecessor's vision. He pauses. Why didn't we just compromise?? @Robyn Banks

"Wellv hat was you mistake wasn't it. You didn't only try to ruin my reputation. You intended to ruin everything that the mafia worked for..." Natalia stuffed her hands in her pocket. "How do you planned to compromise? You have nothing to offer me." She thought about it. "Well there is someone you can hand over to me."

@Embaga Elder

Crimson smiled knowing what she's talking about. Void huh? You already know how I feel about him. His aura shifted slightly as the thought of Void crossed his mind. So let's go get that fucker. @Robyn Banks

Natalia put her hand out towards him, giving him the signal to pause. "Not yet. I have some important things to attend to but if you want to pursue him then fine by me." She was handed the phone by one of her workers on the phone with Blank. "I wish to meet up with you to take about your plan to take down the general." She gestured towards her men to release Crimson while the snipers soon vanished from sight.

@DaManofWar @Embaga Elder

Users who are viewing this thread

Back