• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP [OPEN]

Superhero or Supervillian?

• Hero! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Villan! ;D

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Echo glared, her eyes burning with rage. "My chance! Since when did I ever have a chance! My powers defined me! And they always will! If I can't control them, I'll use them instead!" She put her hands against the metal and began to melt part of the wall. Liquid metal dropped to the floor, strangely not burning her feet. Once she had a large enough hole, she scampered out and ran with Yasero following.

Lite stepped through the hole "Please don't do this!" He exclaimed "I don't want further destruction!" He sighed and stepped back, then glanced at Rick "I tried everything in my power, I really did, yet nothing was accomplished. She's doomed to be taken by the police, I don't think there's anything more I can do"

Knightling said:
Lite stepped through the hole "Please don't do this!" He exclaimed "I don't want further destruction!" He sighed and stepped back, then glanced at Rick "I tried everything in my power, I really did, yet nothing was accomplished. She's doomed to be taken by the police, I don't think there's anything more I can do"
" well, she seems to be a little hot headed apparently. But I'd track her down nightwing." Rick said jokingly

Echo finally stopped in an alley.

"Dumb people! They will never learn! They never respected one another! WHY!?"

She kicked at a wall, thoughts racing through her head.

Lite chuckled "Nightwing is a totally under rated character" He then shrugged "What's the point? I've tried everything. I'm afraid she's going to learn the hard way, why track her down? So we can go through This again? I mean, I do have the time, considering how there's literally No Crime going on right now"

Knightling said:
Lite chuckled "Nightwing is a totally under rated character" He then shrugged "What's the point? I've tried everything. I'm afraid she's going to learn the hard way, why track her down? So we can go through This again? I mean, I do have the time, considering how there's literally No Crime going on right now"
" your right, well what are you gonna do?" Rick ask lite.

Lite shrugged and smiled "I seriously have not been able to take a single day off, I think I'm going to try again, and be successful this time"

After the gun shots went off his men rushed in but Natalia was already gone. His right hand man Miles stepped forward.

Miles was drinking a frozen slushy when he stepped forward. He shakes his hand towards Crimson. The hell you shooting at man? Are you seeing shit? He asked laughing at Crimson.

Crimson's aura started to spike as he thought about Natalia being in his Tower. Tell me....why in the HELL was Natalia in my Office. What do I keep you all around for? You know what?? FUCK IT!! Crimson points his hand at one of his men blasting him with rage energy to dust. Crimson's other men stayed still like it was normal. He moved his hand over towards another getting ready to fire, but Miles interrupted.

Miles was confused somewhat when Crimson asked why Natalia was in his office. It's been a normal thing for a long time, so why is he asking why? He thought to himself. When Crimson fired his rage blast killing one of his comrades, Miles didn't bat an eye he on chuckled, and shook his head. There goes another one. He thought. Boss I'm digging this pissed off vibe that's going on, buuuut you're crazy. You and Natalia have been cool for some time now. Y'all work together plenty of times. But from what it seems that you no memory of that. I'm guessing she didn't enjoy our old bosses vision much did she. If you ever want to remember what she took. Remember that Zedd was always there. We'll leave you alone. Miles snapped his fingers and he and the gang disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Crimson believed ever word Miles said, especially since he can tell who's lying or not. He looked over at Zedd who was sleeping. He walked over to Zedd and squats down in front of him. Zedd woke at the presence of crimson. Hey buddy sorry to wake you. He pats him. I need you to help me remember. He holds his fist out and Zedd places his paw on top of his fist. In doing so Zedd relays all the memories. He smiles as he starts to remember everything.Natalia.....this means war. He pulls his phone out standing up and texts Void.

Void
me
Hello Void, I'm going to war with Natalia and her Mafia, care to join me?

@Robyn Banks @CHIMNY

Last edited by a moderator:
[

Knightling said:
Lite shrugged and smiled "I seriously have not been able to take a single day off, I think I'm going to try again, and be successful this time"
" same here." Rick agreed to the idea.

Echo ran down the alley and scaled a wall before running into the forest. Yasero easily followed.

You alright?

Not at all.... Humans always use thing to their advantage. They're fine until they are the one being used.

Humans... Let's get to my pack. No one will ever steal your freedom again.

Emily beamed at the thought before they both shifted and ran into the woods.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go see if I can be a normal person for once" Lite stated, stepping out of the Hero HQ. Now he looked around, then went into an alley to change into his civilian cloths.

(gtg, night)

bloodfire said:
mizuti had arrived at east gate and seen a vehicle roll up. he presumed it was natalias and jumped down from the arc above the ext gate. he twirled strings of electricity and fire around his hands as he waited. and looked up. "natalia.." he said quietly. he waited for a response as he decided it would be best to wait on rex. he studied natalia's mental signatures and found quite the unusual feelings in her. anger being the most obvious. but what he seen as...joy? why would he ever see joy in her. mizuti shrugged it off and jumped up onto a light post and crouched. as it was a "high place" for mizuti.
@Robyn Banks
"Mizuti I need you to stay at a far distance away from me. For some reason I have that pathetic excuse for a leader powers and I can't remember why. But whatever the hell it is I need you to do something about it. This aura is way too unstable but I probably did it for good reason. I need you to tormentate the threat . Something probably happened but luckily with my ability I can also absorbs and regain so I will remember eventually but until I do I need you to take care of the matter at hand. Those men that you recruited can show their worth during this fight.Do you understand Mizuti?" She looked at him keeping a safe distance before touching her wound.

Mizuti nodded at natalia's words and then looked at her wound. "Bad day with crimson eh...as for your aura I may be able to help..but as of now yes I do understand. But as for the fight. Explain it to me. I must know the details to be more effective and accurate. At least let me heal the wound. If that wound fester it will cause massive infection." Mizuti stood back from natalia and awaited a response while thinking to himself. "What's wrong with her...is she scared of herself? Or what the instability of her aura might do to her...hmmm...this needs more study to determine a serum for it..that aura is so bent it could implode..and that won't be good at all..."

@Robyn Banks

"That's the problem I don't know.All I know is that I have Crimson's Aura and I don't know why.I feel like he's up to something and I need you to take him out before he does. I don't need you to heal my wound I need you to kill him!" She said shouting at least part but caught herself and took a deep breath trying to calm down. "Due to the amount of aura I took I will have it for a couple of hours maybe 5. That's enough time to kill him. for me to gain back my memory, and learn how to control this thing. This is an order Mizuti and I expect you to fulfill it without question."

@bloodfire

Mizuti smirked. "I figured how to deal with him..I think I have an idea. I will start now..I advise you go to my high place..it's far enough away." Mizuti then decided to contact blank after running towards where he suspected void might be. He spoke out with his mind. "Blank..it's mizuti..I need you to meet me asap..I need a favor.." He then spoke to Emily and yasero in their minds. "Emily..yasero..meet me at the park in the center of astra..I need to ask something.." He then focused his efforts on rex. "Rex..meet me at the park in the center of astra..your in with the mafia as of now..she gave you the position..I will ensure you get paid big time for this..." He then shut his voice off and ran for the park.

@Robyn Banks @Knightling @DaManofWar @Echo Dreamsong

Void followed Blank into the sewers and lead him in towards the base, he got a text message from Crimson.

Crimson
them
Hello Void, Im going to war with Natalia and her mafia, care to join me?
me
Yayyyy!!!! I knew u wud come back to me, meet me at the abandoned sewage plant ASAP

Sit at the table, we got a guest coming. And please dont kill him, he is the guy that sent me to kill you.

@DaManofWar @Embaga Elder

Rex finished the Shot and hiccuped, and then at that moment received the mental message. In his usual condition, he would have brushed it off, but not now. Since he was drunk, he figured it would be worth a try. "Oh,,what the hell!" He laughed slightly, then stood up and stumbled out the door, heading towards the Park "Might as well see what's up,,,"

@bloodfire

"Nathan starting to get pissed from Natalie not messaging back decides to ask Crimson why isn't Natalie responding not the danger it is posing As they Arrive at the Embaga HQ being aimed at by Crimsons Men Nathan decided to message Crimson why is his men aiming at him and Sarah"

Crimson
me
Hey Crimson why is your men aiming at me? And have you seen Natalie? she hasn't messaged me back

@Embaga Elder

CHIMNY said:
Void followed Blank into the sewers and lead him in towards the base, he got a text message from Crimson.
Crimson
them
me
Yayyyy!!!! I knew u wud come back to me, meet me at the abandoned sewage plant ASAP

Sit at the table, we got a guest coming. And please dont kill him, he is the guy that sent me to kill you.

VirtualNotoriety said:
"Nathan starting to get pissed from Natalie not messaging back decides to ask Crimson why isn't Natalie responding not the danger it is posing As they Arrive at the Embaga HQ being aimed at by Crimsons Men Nathan decided to message Crimson why is his men aiming at him and Sarah"
Crimson
me
Hey Crimson why is your men aiming at me? And have you seen Natalie? she hasn't messaged me back

@Embaga Elder
Void
me
them
me
I'll be there in a few

Crimson saw Nathan's text and smiled. Miles take care of our visitor for me, I gotta go. He said through the intercom. Crimson and Zedd disappears in a flash of light appearing at Void's hq

Miles appears in a puff of smoke, smoking a cigarette. Hello Nathan boyo. I'm glad to inform you that your boss and mine are no longer allies. Meaning you have exactly 3 seconds to leave before I smoke you. He said with a sadistic smile.

Void sees Crimson and Zedd appear. Glad you made it, also Blank is here so try not to kill him please. Take a seat. Blank - whats the problem you have with project Blank? If you need them taken out we can have Natalie and them in a full blown war which is what Im planning to do. Void said as he smiled.

VirtualNotoriety said:
"Nathan deciding to warn Natalie uses his helmet comms to call her"Hey Natalie no time! Crimson isn't our ally anymore, kinda fighting his guard right now and causing chaos in his base to make sure He comes back and he's allies with Void now so be careful we have a lot of enemies now so be careful"As an Explosion can be heard from the background"
@Robyn Banks
"Good I'll get there as soon as I can." Natalia mind started racing as she was slowly getting her memory back but it would surely take a while. By this time, she learned how to maintain the aura. She started to drive off towards the HQ. Natalia called for back up and told them to scavenge the place for anything they have.

As the Napalm grenade goes off effect his comrades Miles turned into smoke avoiding the attack. He went in after Nathan. Miles powers only gotten stronger due to the amount of smoke. Miles used that smoke hit Nathan with incredible strength cracking his helmet. As the helmet cracked Miles stood over him and smoke flowed off of him and into Nathan's body smoking him to death or in his case until he passes out.By the time Nathan awakes, he'll be in the basement chained up.

Crimson saw Blank and showed little signs of care. He sat down, and his phone started buzzing. He looked at it and it showed his Tower getting attacked. Crimson's aura began to raise filling most of the sewer. Void, we need to go now!! @CHIMNY @VirtualNotoriety

Users who are viewing this thread

Back