• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP [OPEN]

Superhero or Supervillian?

• Hero! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Villan! ;D

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
DaManofWar said:
"I don't really know," Blank said slowly. "Perhaps it was blocked from my viewing." That wasn't altogether impossible. The General did have connections in several industries.
No matter, any ways, let me show you my base. Can you fly? Void asked Blank as he stretched his muscles.

Void flew 30 feet in the air and dragged Blank with him, he was going the wrong way. They had to be quick to not get attention. Void flew toward the abounded sewage plant and told Blank to go down into the sewage. It's clean don't worry. Also I have a security system where it looks like there is a wall but it's a hologram, so don't freak out if you think I'm a ghost. @DaManofWar

CHIMNY said:
Void flew 30 feet in the air and dragged Blank with him, he was going the wrong way. They had to be quick to not get attention. Void flew toward the abounded sewage plant and told Blank to go down into the sewage. It's clean don't worry. Also I have a security system where it looks like there is a wall but it's a hologram, so don't freak out if you think I'm a ghost. @DaManofWar
Blank was rather confused when Void dropped him off. "Fine," he said begrudgingly. Entering the sewer, he wrinkled his nose at the stench.

bloodfire said:
Mizuti answered the call. "What happened. Sounds like you are in pain...I'm on my way now..I also have a new candidate who sounds most promising" He then hung up the call and began hurrying grabbing a gallons worth of mountain dew soda from the barmans cabinet and looking at rex. "Rex. I must go. But if you want to accept the offer you best follow me. I am going to meet the mafia leader now." Mizuti's helmet folded around his head and he put on his bandana and ran outside. He used his lightning and gave him a burst of speed as he ran for the gate of the city closest to the road leading to his high place. He called natalia back. "Natalia. Drive to the east gate. I will meet you there in ten" hung the phone up and began making his way to east gate.
@Robyn Banks @Knightling
Natalia was parked at the east gate already ripping off a piece of her trench coat and started to take out the bullet herself. The aura was more uncontrollable than she expected. She remained stoic as she took out the bullet. Examining it, something that she's never seen before. She had to analysis it in one of her labs but she could feel a wave of anger getting to her but she controlled it like she controlled her hatred but she didn't know for how long. Everything was starting to be a blur, she forgot what she wanted to tell mizuti.Why she was even there. But she waited for mizuti to arriving wrapping the peace of clothe over her wound.

@bloodfire @Embaga Elder

Lite had been in the process of defusing a situation with Echo when Rick arrived. Hesitantly, Lite glanced back, then said to Echo "Sit tight" He turned to face Rick "Hey dude! How's life inside a gas mask treating you?" he did a high five, clearly in a good mood.

@Joshua matt

Knightling said:
Lite had been in the process of defusing a situation with Echo when Rick arrived. Hesitantly, Lite glanced back, then said to Echo "Sit tight" He turned to face Rick "Hey dude! How's life inside a gas mask treating you?" he did a high five, clearly in a good mood.
@Joshua matt
"It's been doing fine. I was in the hospital for a bit. I got away from natailias mansion, only to get hit by a car. So sadly I've been gone.

"You have the worst luck!" Lite chuckled, then cleared his throat "Sorry, didn't mean to laugh, couldn't help it. So, anything new going on? Things are quiet on my end, since the Hero HQ is practically abandoned, the alliance seems pretty much dissolved at this point" He gave a sad sigh, then shrugged his shoulder "But I still sick around, keeping the place up to standards"

@Joshua matt

Knightling said:
"You have the worst luck!" Lite chuckled, then cleared his throat "Sorry, didn't mean to laugh, couldn't help it. So, anything new going on? Things are quiet on my end, since the Hero HQ is practically abandoned, the alliance seems pretty much dissolved at this point" He gave a sad sigh, then shrugged his shoulder "But I still sick around, keeping the place up to standards"
@Joshua matt
"So the hero's has split? Dear god what's next?" Rick put in a new filter. "Any news on any villans?"

"No news really" Lite replied, then smirked "However, I have been hearing word on the street that they were trying to take us all down, but that never happened" he folded his arms "Apparently, they were all going to try to kill us, probably under the order of some higher up. It's been a few days, though, and rarely any attacks. They never executed their plan, I guess they're as disorganized as we are"

@Joshua matt

Knightling said:
"No news really" Lite replied, then smirked "However, I have been hearing word on the street that they were trying to take us all down, but that never happened" he folded his arms "Apparently, they were all going to try to kill us, probably under the order of some higher up. It's been a few days, though, and rarely any attacks. They never executed their plan, I guess they're as disorganized as we are"
@Joshua matt
"Oh, do you know where everyone went?"" Rick then remembered a man talking to him in the hospital asking if he would like a job to hunt down some...special targets. He denied it. But maybe they could be tracking him.

((Hey, sorry, I almost died but didn't! Yay!))

Emily sighed and nodded. Yet another room, yet another cell. She was as much a prisoner her as in the jail. She was always going to be, her powers sured that for her. Free she would never be. "It would be best to kill me now... If my rage escapes, it won't be contained easily."

@Knightling

mizuti had arrived at east gate and seen a vehicle roll up. he presumed it was natalias and jumped down from the arc above the ext gate. he twirled strings of electricity and fire around his hands as he waited. and looked up. "natalia.." he said quietly. he waited for a response as he decided it would be best to wait on rex. he studied natalia's mental signatures and found quite the unusual feelings in her. anger being the most obvious. but what he seen as...joy? why would he ever see joy in her. mizuti shrugged it off and jumped up onto a light post and crouched. as it was a "high place" for mizuti.

@Robyn Banks

(It's good to be alive)

"Beats me" Lite shrugged "They're just gone, it's as if they were puppets controlled by some invisible puppet masters, and the puppet masters aren't paying attention to them anymore!" He paused, thinking about what he just said "Wow! That just sounds implausible and crazy!" He began laughing, then stopped and turned to echo "I've said this many times, I don't think death is the solution for anybody. I think rehabilitation will work. Until then, you will be safe in the metal room, you will be able to experiment there" He walked towards the Hero HQ, then glanced back "Oh, Echo, this is my friend, Ricky, he'll probably stick along" he explained

@Joshua matt

@Echo Dreamsong

Echo didn't really like the gleam in this Ricky's eyes, but what choice did she have? She pushed the doors open before sliding the necklace on.

I'm sorry Yey. I'm really sorry.

I know. I am too. I shouldn't have left you there.

Yasero shifted back to human once the connection was reformed, heading into the HQ after Echo.

"I still don't understand why you walk like this. It's annoying and strange."

Knightling said:
(It's good to be alive)
"Beats me" Lite shrugged "They're just gone, it's as if they were puppets controlled by some invisible puppet masters, and the puppet masters aren't paying attention to them anymore!" He paused, thinking about what he just said "Wow! That just sounds implausible and crazy!" He began laughing, then stopped and turned to echo "I've said this many times, I don't think death is the solution for anybody. I think rehabilitation will work. Until then, you will be safe in the metal room, you will be able to experiment there" He walked towards the Hero HQ, then glanced back "Oh, Echo, this is my friend, Ricky, he'll probably stick along" he explained

@Joshua matt

@Echo Dreamsong
"What are we to be doing lite? I didn't come back for nothing." Rick stated in quick way.

"I've got to help a Junior Hero member" Lite replied to Rick, leading echo to the metallic room "Got some training to do. Is there something you dropped by for?" He stepped inside and looked around, pleased that it was still undamaged like before.

@Echo Dreamsong

@Joshua matt

Knightling said:
"I've got to help a Junior Hero member" Lite replied to Rick, leading echo to the metallic room "Got some training to do. Is there something you dropped by for?" He stepped inside and looked around, pleased that it was still undamaged like before.
@Echo Dreamsong

@Joshua matt
"Well I was hoping for all hero's but it seems stuff happens." He sat down confused. "Where is the good boss, or do you know?"

Echo looked up at Lite, unsure if help meant imprison. It certainly felt like that. Yasero laughed at those thoughts, finding it funny. "You're right Em. It does seem more like imprisonment than 'help'. Anyway, try not to singe anything."

Echo rolled her eyes, tempted to singe the annoying wolf that was her companion.

"No thanks yey. Why don't you go back and curl up with your momma wolf. I'm sure she's worried. Her little pups been gone for more than two minutes."

"ooh, ow. I'm burned. That hurt sooo much. I'm dying."

"The boss?" Lite said, then clarified "Oh, you mean Cassy" he sighed "She's never around. I've only met her Once a few days ago, and I've never seen her since. With her and most else gone, I've basically taken charge of headquarters, doing whatever maintenance I can. Miz is around, but he's off his rocker. Last time I met him, he tried to snap my head off for no apparent reason. Blank is around, though I don't see him in action anymore. I guess it really doesn't matter, because I haven't seen much of the villains either, except for a few. I guess in the end, this world is returning to normal, no freaks or meta humans around anymore" Lite gave a sad sigh, then looked at Yasero "You should stick around" he said to her "You would be able to help train her, right?"

@Echo Dreamsong

@Joshua matt

Last edited by a moderator:
Knightling said:
"The boss?" Lite said, then clarified "Oh, you mean Cassy" he sighed "She's never around. I've only met her Once a few days ago, and I've never seen her since. With her and most else gone, I've basically taken charge of headquarters, doing whatever maintenance I can. Miz is around, but he's off his rocker. Last time I met him, he tried to snap my head off for no apparent reason. Blank is around, though I don't see him in action anymore. I guess it really doesn't matter, because I haven't seen much of the villains either, except for a few. I guess in the end, this world is returning to normal, no freaks or meta humans around anymore" Lite gave a sad sigh, then looked at Yasero "You should stick around" he stated "You would be able to help train her, right?"
@Echo Dreamsong

@Joshua matt
"I could, what training does she need?" Rick was not good at training but always wanted to try it so why not?

@Echo Dreamsong

"Well duh. I counter her abilities. Without me, she'll burn up. Boom! No more human fire ball. I'll teach her the use of ice. It's easy when we already borrow things from each other. Hot? No problem, just send me some heat. Cold? Alright, have some heat. We can trade things easily."

"Yeah, I was out in a snow storm when she last borrowed heat."

"Well I was cold!"

"How does a snow wolf get cold!"

"I don't know, I didn't invent snow wolfs!"

"Get your own heat then!"

"But you have a flame! You've got plenty of heat!"

"But it could die! You're a freakin snow wolf! You should love cold and snow and other winter stuff!"

"Wow, stereotypes."

The two laughed a bit, neither really sure why Emily was being stuffed in a metal box.

Last edited by a moderator:
"The first stage" Lite explained "Is to recognize your abilities and your limits. As of right now, you don't have clearly defined limits. You're fire bursts whenever you get angry. If you can control your anger, you can control your fire. Of course, there are times when you lose controls anyways. In such circumstances, you must come to terms with the fact that stuff is going to burn. If you can't hold the flames back, you must channel it towards a very specific target which will not cost life. For example, you could aim at a plain road until your flames are done, or something like that" Lite smirked confidently, then glanced back at Rick "Uh, what is Your power?"

@Echo Dreamsong

@Joshua matt

Knightling said:
"The first stage" Lite explained "Is to recognize your abilities and your limits. As of right now, you don't have clearly defined limits. You're fire bursts whenever you get angry. If you can control your anger, you can control your fire. Of course, there are times when you lose controls anyways. In such circumstances, you must come to terms with the fact that stuff is going to burn. If you can't hold the flames back, you must channel it towards a very specific target which will not cost life. For example, you could aim at a plain road until your flames are done, or something like that" Lite smirked confidently, then glanced back at Rick "Uh, what is Your power?"
@Echo Dreamsong

@Joshua matt
"I can destroy a brain from its core, killing instantly or cause hallucinations." Rick said plainly.

Echo smirked at Yasero and opened up her palm. Drawing on Yasero's powers, she created a huge ball of ice in which she threw the Lite's face. "Oh god. YEY! WHY DID I AGREE TO THIS!" Yasero snickered before throwing one at Echo's face and Rick's

@Knightling

@Joshua matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back