• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP [OPEN]

Superhero or Supervillian?

• Hero! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Villan! ;D

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Natalia looked intrigued but she still didn't know why he was informing her about this. "So what's your plan behind it? Why are you doing this all of a sudden?" She leaned back in her seat. "And most importantly what do I gain from it?"

@Embaga Elder

Last edited by a moderator:
This plan was set in motion every sense the old boss died. He had a vision to about the city destroying itself. When the day I joined the gang he finally realized that his vision can come true. He saw the potential I could do and he helped me control this ability. After he passed I made it my mission to see that his vision come true. He gets up and looks out the window. I owe it to him. He looked back at Natalia. And about you I don't have no idea what you can gain from this. What do you think you can gain from a city that's destroying itself. @Robyn Banks

Embaga Elder] [COLOR=#b30000][B]This plan was set in motion every sense the old boss died. He had a vision to about the city destroying itself. When the day I joined the gang he finally realized that his vision can come true. He saw the potential I could do and he helped me control this ability. After he passed I made it my mission to see that his vision come true. [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000]He gets up and looks out the window. [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][B]I owe it to him. [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000]He looked back at Natalia. [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][B]And about you I don't have no idea what you can gain from this. What do you think you can gain from a city that's destroying itself. [/B][/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23225-robyn-banks/ said:
@Robyn Banks[/URL]
Natalia adjusted herself placing a hand on her chin as if she was thinking "money, investments, control but of course that doesn't seem appealing to you does it? All that matters is that you finish your mission." She looked around before getting up. "Well I appreciate you telling me about your little plan but if this doesn't involve me in any way I don't see why I'm here. I have a international gang to run so I can't really waste my time now can i?"

@Embaga Elder

Natalia walked towards the door until he spoke. The sudden realizion occurred to her. He was right there wasn't anything to gain from it. In fact there was more things to lose. She let go of the handle before turning back to him. "You know what... You're right. There is nothing I can gain but your wrong about who's involved." She started to approach him. "You're plans will interfere with my warehouses, my HQ, my profits, MY hard work . If this occurs I'll be losing, what the previously leaders strived for. I have worked too hard to get where i am and I am not going to ruin my reputation just to let you have your way around here." She didn't seem angry by his actions and kept her composure as she spoke.

@Embaga Elder

Crimson raised an eyebrow at she stopped at the door. Then she turned around and spoke. Listening to her statement didn't change his mind what do ever. In direct m fact he knew this plan would lead to a war between to powerful Villains. I'm not going to let my predecessor's vision go to waste just because of your reputation. He says calmly. He then takes a sip of his whiskey. @Robyn Banks

Mizuti took a swig of ale he seen on the menu. It was only because of him being with natalia that they let mizuti drink. "What would you say if I told you I could get you a personal visit to the mafia leader. She will have to ensure you are worthy of being a member. But believe me. I think she may accept you. Your attitude and such. But it also depends on how WELL you do...in any case. I can get you in to meet her in person..but I will warn you if you accept the offer and meet her. She doesn't take too kindly to those who get snippy with her. And she is a real ass kicker when she is angry..I know it first hand. As for why I am telling you this..you want big money don't you? This offer can get you that. Though you may start small..complete the tasks she gives you with complete accuracy and you go up the ranks with more and more money." Mizuti then slid over some ale for rex to have. "What do you say rex.." He holds his hand out after retracting his claw blades. "I'm mizuti by the way"

@Knightling

Natalia smirked at him, one thing they had in common. "So be it." She grabbed his hands draining his powers and taking away any memories, he had of any secrets or private he knew about the mafia. She was precise on what memories she took and had enough experience to handle her power. When she was done, she lifted him up and threw him across the room, still having some of butch's abilities before walking out. "You'll be hearing me but don't worry you'll have your aura back... Eventually." She closed the door behind her seemily to casually walk off but it wasn't any aura, she experience all she could feel was anger yet she tried to contain it as she walked into the car, grunting in the sudden pain she was feeling. She drove off beginning to call mizuti on her way there. "Mizuti we need to talk ASAP. I'll meet you outside the city."

@Embaga Elder @bloodfire

Once Natalia smirked he knew exactly what she was thinking. She was going to wipe his mind clean of everything about the mafia he knew about. As she placed his hand on him he felt her taking his aura. He let her take as much we she wanted. As he was thrown he had no good memories of Natalia only the ones he has before they became friends. Memories of them always getting in each other terrible. Crimson lands behind his bar where he had a futuristic pistol. As Natalia left he fired several rounds. Only one hit. The bullet injected nanites into her body that had one objective erase all memories of the gang. Crimson made this weapon just encase this moment happened but this time he didn't know what it was for. Natalia made it to her car with a bullet wound. @Robyn Banks

Mizuti answered the call. "What happened. Sounds like you are in pain...I'm on my way now..I also have a new candidate who sounds most promising" He then hung up the call and began hurrying grabbing a gallons worth of mountain dew soda from the barmans cabinet and looking at rex. "Rex. I must go. But if you want to accept the offer you best follow me. I am going to meet the mafia leader now." Mizuti's helmet folded around his head and he put on his bandana and ran outside. He used his lightning and gave him a burst of speed as he ran for the gate of the city closest to the road leading to his high place. He called natalia back. "Natalia. Drive to the east gate. I will meet you there in ten" hung the phone up and began making his way to east gate.

@Robyn Banks @Knightling

Knightling said:
Victor was now at the mall, trying to hang out and relax. It was times like these that he wished to lose his echo location. Though he had the ability to block out the sounds, he couldn't block it all out. Stuffing his hands in his pockets, he decided to have some Chiplote, merely for the fact that everyone in his school always ate there.
",how's things been doing" rick walked up to lite. And sat down. "Chilling comrade?"

Rex stood up, watching Miz speed away quickly "Like I could follow you at that pace" He laughed darkly, then he sat back down again, knowing it would be useless to even Try to catch up. Grabbing the rest of the Ale, he downed it, then finished his cigarette and pondered over the conversation.

@Anyone

(Yo, Lite is by the Hero HQ now

@Joshua matt )

Knightling said:
Rex stood up, watching Miz speed away quickly "Like I could follow you at that pace" He laughed darkly, then he sat back down again, knowing it would be useless to even Try to catch up. Grabbing the rest of the Ale, he downed it, then finished his cigarette and pondered over the conversation.
@Anyone

(Yo, Lite is by the Hero HQ now

@Joshua matt )
Oh...

Rick arrived at the HQ and was looking for lite. He had some questions for his old pal. "Lite, long time no see."

@Knightling

CHIMNY said:
I'm up for it, just tell me this - why did you stop killing? Void replied as he motioned towards Blank. All he knew was that Blank needed revenge. @DaManofWar
"Because killing is wrong," Blank explained. "From my earliest memories, I wanted to be a superhero. Instead, I became a soldier."

That's pitiful but whatever, could we talk elsewhere. I can't afford to be in public after what I did, also why didn't you come when I invited you? Void said as he got up from the bench. @DaManofWar

CHIMNY said:
That's pitiful but whatever, could we talk elsewhere. I can't afford to be in public after what I did, also why didn't you come when I invited you? Void said as he got up from the bench. @DaManofWar
"Fine," Blank told him. He got up as well. "I'll be at the HQ. Be careful. Project Blank is everywhere."

DaManofWar said:
"Fine," Blank told him. He got up as well. "I'll be at the HQ. Be careful. Project Blank is everywhere."
Haha! You think I could just walk into the heros HQ without getting attention? Void said in a sarcastic matter. And you didn't answer my question.

CHIMNY said:
Haha! You think I could just walk into the heros HQ without getting attention? Void said in a sarcastic matter. And you didn't answer my question.
"I didn't actually get the invitation," Blank admitted.

CHIMNY said:
I hacked the whole country's network after I blew up the CIA building, how did you not get it? Void asked jokingly, he was about to burst laughing. @DaManofWar
"I don't really know," Blank said slowly. "Perhaps it was blocked from my viewing." That wasn't altogether impossible. The General did have connections in several industries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back