• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP [OPEN]

Superhero or Supervillian?

• Hero! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Villan! ;D

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Victor watched her catch the ball, not impressed. Yet just earlier he was sure she displayed some amount of skill. He shrugged it off, attributing it to the Alter Ego pretense. He caught the ball nimbly and dribbled it "Are you sure you want to play me? The expert and playing basketball with himself?" He joked, doing a few fancy tricks with it. Of course, no matter what identity, he couldn't resist showing off his skill atleast a little bit. "This'll be a learning experience" Then he added "For you" He backed up "One on one!"

@The Unamed Character

Butch pushed her aside taking the bullet for her. She was stunned not knowing that a sniper was even there. She immediately took the gun from butch's pocket at started shooting at where the sniper was coming from. It was too dark to see where he was in specific but she was able to take that risk.

The sniper remained calm, chambering another round. However, he had to duck slightly, and fired again. The first squad leader, meanwhile, was now pursuing Natalia, knife in hand.

@Robyn Banks

Victor dribbled the ball quicker "We'll see about that" he stated confidently, though his mind was racing. It was all he could do not just blurt out his mind. Moving to the other side of the court, he passed the ball to her, still talking "To be fair, I was never Really that big a player anyways" He explained "Always had interests in...other sports" He moved to the side to test her reflexes, then casually continued "So whats your name?"

@The Unamed Character

Michi caught it and started dribbling. She decided to not give her real name but go by the one people called her when she was in civilian mode "Mary..... and you?" she asked as she tossed it back to him

@Knightling

DaManofWar said:
The General was overseeing the attack on Natalia's mansion. "Sir, we have a new target. Crimson is present. Permission to engage?" "Granted." The General told him.
The mech suit turned it's gun on Rick. Five men of the secondary team began firing on Crimson. Meanwhile, the first team was slowly pushing it's way to Natalia.

@Embaga Elder @Robyn Banks @Joshua matt
Crimson's aura activates and begins to harden protecting him from the bullets. He yawns as he finishes the bottle of whiskey. Alright let's play. While his Aura was still protecting him he dashes towards the soldiers as he covered his fist in red rage lightning. Each punch he delt towards the soldiers shocked them with 1,000,000 jolts of electricity.

"I'm Victor" He replied, smiling confidently as he bragged "It's a bad ass name passed down in the family!" He caught the ball and moved forward quickly, now teasing "Sorry, but your name is boring, I probably won't remember it, so don't be mad if you have to remind me" He proceeded as normal, though he detected something weird in her heart beat, something he couldn't put his finger on. "So what brings you here to this abandoned park?"

@The Unamed Character

DaManofWar said:
The sniper remained calm, chambering another round. However, he had to duck slightly, and fired again. The first squad leader, meanwhile, was now pursuing Natalia, knife in hand.
@Robyn Banks

Natalia turned the man driving as she continued to shoot. "Stop the car! I'm going to face them head on." The car immediately stopped. She went to the trunk to take out the guns that were in there and tossed some at one of the man, telling the other to drive Butch somewhere safe though. He was protesting. She continued to shoot making her way up to the man with the knife in her hand. She was ready to fight, to die if she had to but she knew for a fact she wasn't going to live knowing that she was vulnerable.

Knightling said:
"I'm Victor" He replied, smiling confidently as he bragged "It's a bad ass name passed down in the family!" He caught the ball and moved forward quickly, now teasing "Sorry, but your name is boring, I probably won't remember it, so don't be mad if you have to remind me" He proceeded as normal, though he detected something weird in her heart beat, something he couldn't put his finger on. "So what brings you here to this abandoned park?"
@The Unamed Character
Michi looked at her phone. She had something she had to do. "Sorry... I have to go..." she said as she turned around "I am sure we will see each other again" she said with a giggle as she walked away

"Sure we will" Victor joked, spinning the ball on his hand as he watched her go "For the record, I win" He smirked. "Perhaps I don't know what you're up to, yet" he thought "But I will figure it out"

Last edited by a moderator:
Void woke up that instant, That poor soul said something about the CIA maybe if I take them down for him yes YES!!!!!

Void walked over to his weapons storage and picked out the strongest, most explosive gear. He then went to his laptop and began to look for the closest CIA base, Bingo!

(Didn't have much time to post, what's gonna happen is Void will go to the CIA, hack, kill everyone, and invite @VirtualNotoriety, I will finish it up by today)

(Notifs, I swear to shit if you don't stop breaking...)

She didn't end up too far from her original location. The psychopath didn't seem to be anywhere, so that was a good thing. However, that short experience made her more aware of her own instincts. The next time that she felt something was off, Alice decided that it was best to listen. Even if it turned out to be a false alarm, it wasn't like there would be anyone around to call her out for being a coward.

Unknown by her, the brunette was practically at the doorstep of the Hero's HQ. There were no neon signs or anything similar around that read "THE HEROES ARE HERE, COME ON ON IN," anywhere; so of course she remained completely oblivious to the fact. This part of town was unfamiliar to her, anyways. Exploration was tempting, but common sense told her that she should probably wait until daytime to actually do anything.

Funny thing is, Alice didn't really listen to stuff like that anymore. She probably should've, but friends hadn't been the
best of influences.

@anyone

Void packed up as much gear as he can, he also got a bag, utility belt, and fanny pack to carry more stuff. Nathan if you cant die then why didnt you do this before? Void pondered out loud before flying out of the sewage system looking for a truck. He found one and broke in, Void then drove towards a tech shop, he broke in and carried out camera stuff onto the truck. Next stop - CIA! Void said as he speeded towards the CIA. When he got there, Void pulled out his laptop and ran behind the bushes to make sure no one saw him. He hacked into the network and began searching for 'Natalie Romanov', Bingo! Hahahaha! Im gonna know everyones little secret!

The first squad leader closed the gap with Natalia, and swung a knife at her. Meanwhile, the sniper had turned his attention to Crimson. The man had already taken out five men. Chambering another round, the sniper fired, aiming for his head. He had already seen that he had a shield of some kind. So, all he had to do was find a way around the shield.

@Robyn Banks @Embaga Elder

"As Nathan was knocked out somehow he regained consciousness soon after hearing gunshots he investigated he saw the sniper aiming at Crimson Nathan took the bullet defending Crimson from the bullet Nathan was on the floor bleeding until Nathan started to move again"Ugh!... I'm going to feel that in the morning oh and Sniper I'm coming for You!"Nathan started to rush towards the sniper preparing to torture him"

@DaManofWar

@Embaga Elder

@Robyn Banks

Crimson yawned as he finished killing the soldiers. Damn that was uninteresting. He began to drink another bottle of whiskey until a sniper bullet came towards him, but Nathan took the bullet. Huh? He looked at Nathan and chuckled. You know you didn't have to do that right. He said to Nathan as he got up running off towards the sniper.

Crimson looked around looking for Natalia.
Alright where did this girl go? He asked himself as he jumped out the nearest window.

@Robyn Banks @DaManofWar @VirtualNotoriety

"Sir, we're being slaughtered," the second squad leader reported. He had managed to escape Crimson's attack. "Proceeding with the mission." The squad leader charged, and tackled Rick. The mech took it as the cue to engage Crimson. He turned his mini-gun on him, and opened fire.

The sniper fired once more, before getting up, and pulling out a pistol. He fired three shots, moving towards Nathan. "I've got a contact closing," he reported. "Terminating now."

@Embaga Elder @VirtualNotoriety

Natalia dodged his swing before taking a knife of her own and slicing his arm, furthermore kicking him in the gut, creating more distance from them.

@DaManofWar

Last edited by a moderator:
"As Nathan rushes the sniper he takes incoming pistol fire but stands straight and looks at the sniper and gives him a slit throat gesture and points at him"If you think that handgun can kill me when a sniper rifle couldn't what do you think the handgun is more powerful"Nathan walks towards the sniper with a tomahawk in his hands"

@DaManofWar

( this might be my last upload for today wifi restrictions lowered to 9pm)

The first squad leader grimaced in pain. He closed the distance again, only this time, he grabbed Natalia's hand, and pulled her forward, aiming the knife at her throat. He locked his leg behind hers, to hold her still.

The sniper threw the pistol aside. "Time to get serious," he muttered, and took out an Uzi. He fired an entire clip into Nathan.

@Robyn Banks @VirtualNotoriety

Void began to read up on the profiles of some of the people he knew, he came across Nathan and began thoroughly reading his history Daamn! Now I know why your hell bent on revenge. Atleast now I know everyones dirty secrets hahah! Void said as he changed the hack, now he had disabled all of the CIAs phones, cameras, etc. Void closed his laptop and put it in his back before walking to the front of the CIA, he tore down the building with his telekinesis, 12 stories crumbling down before him, Void then threw way all the dirt and debris while looking for survivors, he tied up and gagged the ones he found. After some time, attack helicopters and troops were coming after him which he had simply deflected the bullets and missiles. Void was getting annoyed, he kept doing the same processes until everyone died except for the hostages of course. He lined them up and and went to the truck to get the cameras. He put them infront of the hostages and turned them on before hacking every broadcasting network in the country. He went infront of the camera and began recording.

Void took off his helmet,
HELLO WORLD! ITS ME! THE GUY WHO WENT MAD SHIT CRAZY!!!!! TODAY IS A SPECIAL DAY! THE DAY WHEN HEROES AND VILLAINS ALIKE REUNITE!!!!!!!! WITH A SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO NATHANIEL VINCENT!!!!!!! I KICKED THE CIA'S ASS WANNA COME AND HELP OUT! ALSO NATALIE RAMANOV, BRING YOUR SISTER ALONG! FAMILY IS IMPORTANT AFTER ALL. CRIMMY CRUE COME ALONG AS WELL!!!!! I DOUBT YOU CAN MISS THIS SINCE I HACKED THE WHOLE COUNTRIES NETWORK! BLANK, PLEASE JOIN US, IT WOULD BE FUN! CMON!!!!!! Void said into the camera with the creepy grin. He pointed it to the hostages, 12 of them tied, gagged, and bleeding.

@everyone

@DaManofWar

@VirtualNotoriety

@Robyn Banks

@Embaga Elder

@Knightling

@bloodfire

"As the usi's clip has emptied on Nathan hitting him in the chest, head, arms and legs he goes on his knees before getting back up shortly"Heh... Well that felt interesting I guess that's what pain feels let's see how you react to pain"Nathan rushes the Sniper swinging his tomahawk towards his legs hitting the right leg crippling the sniper"Now listen here punk I'm letting you live only to send your boss a message if he targets anyone of my allies I'm coming for him and I'm going to torture him till I grow bored which will be a long time"As Nathan finished talking to the sniper he called Natalie"Hey boss need help?"

@DaManofWar

@Robyn Banks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back