• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP [OPEN]

Superhero or Supervillian?

• Hero! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Villan! ;D

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
The Unamed Character]Michi took her mask off before venturing into the street. She noticed she was infront of a warehouse. She facepalmed as she realized she missed her job opportunity. She noticed that a light was on at a door. She hid her Multi-Tools under her over-shirt and folded her mask as she put it into her pocket. She walked to the door and knocked. She put on her 'Nice' girl skit and waited. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23225-robyn-banks/ said:
@Robyn Banks[/URL]
Not there. At secret location. But you can try to get her attention by doing something. Like taking down some of her mafia members maybe.)

(I know it was in a secret location.... I was hoping it was a Mafia warehouse where that would happen. They could be complete jerks to her and she would take them down)

Lite landed ontop of the Hero HQ and sighed, "I need a break" He said, then he walked inside and looked around, pondering if he should change into his civilian identity or not.

A man was looking through a rifle scope. Natalia's mansion was just ahead. He reached a hand to his walkie talkie. "Command, I have confirmation on the building. Just saw a boogie go inside wearing some gear. Heavy duty. What are you're orders, over."

"This command. Inform your team you are free to engage. Over." The man nodded, and switched channels. "We have a go ahead. I'll stay back." He received a reply. "Roger. We are moving in now."

A group of ten men started moving. They were professionals. They had gotten into worse then this. Scaling the wall around the mansion, they men moved forward. They all had suppressors on their guns. When the men reached the mansion doors, one of them held up a fist. Five men went to the other side of the doors. The leader took out a paste, and lined the door with it. "Prepare to breach," he told his squad.

A guard was about to stumble upon them when a bullet wound opened up in between his eyes. He collapsed backwards. The sniper cockex his gun again. An explosion sounded, and the doors forced opened. The squad entered the building. "Proceeding to target."

@Robyn Banks @Embaga Elder @Joshua matt

DaManofWar said:
A man was looking through a rifle scope. Natalia's mansion was just ahead. He reached a hand to his walkie talkie. "Command, I have confirmation on the building. Just saw a boogie go inside wearing some gear. Heavy duty. What are you're orders, over."
"This command. Inform your team you are free to engage. Over." The man nodded, and switched channels. "We have a go ahead. I'll stay back." He received a reply. "Roger. We are moving in now."

A group of ten men started moving. They were professionals. They had gotten into worse then this. Scaling the wall around the mansion, they men moved forward. They all had suppressors on their guns. When the men reached the mansion doors, one of them held up a fist. Five men went to the other side of the doors. The leader took out a paste, and lined the door with it. "Prepare to breach," he told his squad.

A guard was about to stumble upon them when a bullet wound opened up in between his eyes. He collapsed backwards. The sniper cockex his gun again. An explosion sounded, and the doors forced opened. The squad entered the building. "Proceeding to target."

@Robyn Banks @Embaga Elder @Joshua matt
Rick turns to the soldiers who run in and drops guns. "Crap..." Rick counted the men.

Before Natalia could say a word, her men started to run out of the room shooting their weapons at the soldiers. Natalia swiftly took her guns and began to shoot at the soldiers as well. Though the 4 of the lower mafia started to shield her. She looked at Rick, sighed thinking 'that idiot." Natalia and her men managed to take down some of the soldiers but not enough.

@DaManofWar @Joshua matt

@VirtualNotoriety

Last edited by a moderator:
Michi stood in the middle of unconscious Mafia members. "Jeez.... you boys would think that you could take me.." she said with a giggle and her finger up to her mouth. A Mafia member was leaned against a wall. Michi walked over to him "And all little ol' me asked was for directions.... shame isn't it..." she said with another giggle. "I will ask again.... Can I have directions to the leader?" she said all cutesy

@Robyn Banks

Four of the men went down. The squad leader concentrated on Natalia. The others went for cover. One of them took aim at Rick. A large barrel was on his gun. He fired off a grenade, which exploded on contact with Rick. But this looked bad. "Secondary team, go, go, go!" The captain said. He proceeded to open fire, and dropped several of Natalia's men. In this any other kind of fight, the Mafia would losing. The team were trained professionals, not rookies. Indeed, far more of them had gone down.

Suddenly, a massive explosion was heard behind Natalia, revealing a hole in the wall. A man in a mech suit came forward. A mini gun was held in his hands. He took careful aim, and began firing at Natalia. Nine more men followed behind him.

DaManofWar said:
Four of the men went down. The squad leader concentrated on Natalia. The others went for cover. One of them took aim at Rick. A large barrel was on his gun. He fired off a grenade, which exploded on contact with Rick. But this looked bad. "Secondary team, go, go, go!" The captain said. He proceeded to open fire, and dropped several of Natalia's men. In this any other kind of fight, the Mafia would losing. The team were trained professionals, not rookies. Indeed, far more of them had gone down.
Suddenly, a massive explosion was heard behind Natalia, revealing a hole in the wall. A man in a mech suit came forward. A mini gun was held in his hands. He took careful aim, and began firing at Natalia. Nine more men followed behind him.
"Great" rick removed the damaged armor and took out a revolver. "Of all tha-!" Rick jumped on the front of the mech. "Shiz!"

As the explosion goes off and soldiers began to enter the mansion. Crimson walked towards the far end of the room not helping. He summons a bottle of whiskey pops it open. A bullet is shot towards him, he moves out the way as it hits the wall. He looks at the hole the bullet causes and shakes his head. This is gone cause some major property damage. Crimson takes a sip of his whiskey. (she said she didn't need my help. Let's see how the Don well get out of this one.) @Robyn Banks @Joshua matt @DaManofWar

After changing out of his uniform into his normal clothing, Victor walked out into the street. Sighing in relief, he paused to lean against the wall and take in the city. This had been the first time in a long time that he had gotten out of the uniform, and it felt good. He needed a break, after everything that had gone down earlier.

The General was overseeing the attack on Natalia's mansion. "Sir, we have a new target. Crimson is present. Permission to engage?" "Granted." The General told him.

The mech suit turned it's gun on Rick. Five men of the secondary team began firing on Crimson. Meanwhile, the first team was slowly pushing it's way to Natalia.

@Embaga Elder @Robyn Banks @Joshua matt

Natalia Couldn't help but feel special that they got so many people to go after her. But she couldn't help but feel kind of useless. She wasn't in charge of the mafia long enough to plan a strategy like she did for her former organization. She glanced at Crimson, seeing that he was trying to teach her a lesson but she had too much pride to admit it. One of her weaknesses, She continued to shoot. Butch gave out an order to protect Natalia at all cost.

@Embaga Elder @Joshua matt

@DaManofWar

DaManofWar said:
The General was overseeing the attack on Natalia's mansion. "Sir, we have a new target. Crimson is present. Permission to engage?" "Granted." The General told him.
The mech suit turned it's gun on Rick. Five men of the secondary team began firing on Crimson. Meanwhile, the first team was slowly pushing it's way to Natalia.

@Embaga Elder @Robyn Banks @Joshua matt
"Just, stop!" Rick took out his gun. He aimed it on the driver.

Victor finally grew tired of exploring the city, he basically knew the ins and outs already. After making his way towards a familiar park, he began to shoot some hoops.

Michi decides to leave a note with her number at the warehouse. She wasn't getting any information out of the man so she got bored. As she walked out she hid her multi-tools under her overshirt again and walked into the park. She saw a man playing basketball and walked up to him "Hey..... you seem to be taking the game against yourself pretty seriously" she said with a giggle.

@Knightling

Mizuti replied back. "Natalia how much do you really want to stay in control of the mafia. How much would you love to control the city? As it stands general blanc is my top priority Ashe is willing to kill you and Cassy as well as the rest of us. I don't care if we were against each other. I am asking to rejoin. I am also asking you something rather important. You never told me my father was dead or alive..and I want to know what the situation on hm is. Secondly. Why exactly DID you experiment on me. What was the whole point...what is it your REALLY after here Natalia. Something tells me even you don't know the answer to what you really want from all of this. And when I left your side I seen a picture of my mother shaking your hand as if doing business that bill had apparently taken while I looked through old documents..what was that all about. What are you trying to accomplish from everything that has happened...?"

Victor caught the ball calmly after a failed attempt to dunk it, then spun it on his finger casual. Even before she spoke, he recognized the sound of her heart beat from a mile away. Of course, acting the part of a civilian, he had to play it off as if that wasn't the case. Victor turned and glanced at Michi, unable to hold back a cheeky smile "I don't play games" He joked, then dribbled the ball, a slight hint of annoyance flashed in his eyes "No, I'm not a lonely recluse, if that's what you're trying to imply, Miss Albino" He was about to make another shot, but instead turned and tossed it at her, to see if she was quick enough to react.

@The Unamed Character

Michi caught it clumsly "I was not implying you are alone" she said as she tossed it in "I was saying I would like to join" she said with a smile. She didn't seem to be her normal acrobatic self. She was good at making herself civilian.

@Knightling

Natalia looked down at the grenade poasibly continuing her fate before Butch pulled her away, jumping out of the nearest window falling in his back, Watching the mansion explode. "Why the hell did you do that?! Get me up there right n-" he grabbed her quickly making his leave telling the remaining mafia members at the mansion to stay and fight. "No I will not be seen as a coward!!" He got her into the car jumping in calling over two other men to get in the car with them, in case they needed backup. Butch turned to Natalia and began to speak. "You will not be seen as one! They have brought squadtrons of them and this is only the first wave! They obviously want you for something and god damn I won't let that happen!" Natalia paused a bit, before crossing her arms. I want a full report on the general Butch! No one will destroy me Mansion without revenge!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back