• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP [OPEN]

Superhero or Supervillian?

• Hero! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Villan! ;D

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
(I'm just gonna jump on in here 'cause I have absolutely no idea where anyone is! Woohoo, someone's gonna have to find my character..! ; ;)

One, two, one, two, one, two, one, two. The almost melodic rhythm of her footsteps hammering onto the ground was a nice, consistent beat that gave her something to tune her focus to. Elsie's eyes passed over the ground, seeing no detail besides the occasional stone or hole over which she would suspend her beat, then resume as her sole struck asphalt again. She measured her breathing by the steps she took, each inhale or exhale the time of two steps. One, two, one, two, again and again.

Just about sixty seconds ago, Elsie Violet had fled the scene of her burglary, and her prize was limited regretfully only to a loaf of bread and a few apples. As fast as she was sprinting, though, she'd be far off once whatever authorities that remained in the remnants of this town were dispatched. Violet quickly turned into a narrow alleyway, nearly missing the mark left by her viola case standing guard by one corner, an instrument with which she shared her name, though most people she spoke with regressed into the habit of 'Violet' instead. She skidded a few inches on one foot that thrust forward to quickly stop her, then swept one hand down to sling one of the straps on the case over her shoulder, ignoring the handle, before she snuck into the small space between two walls of brick. Her eyes, their brighter colour that hinted to her usage of powers, glinted in the shadows like a cat's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hero HQ

Lite had ducked out of view and had moved behind a corner. For now, he had the advantage, with his ability to sense where Blank was without himself being in eyesight. "Time to take this guy down!" He said to himself. He made his way towards an exit, hoping to set a trap. Just as he stepped out the building from the other side of Blank, however, a high pitched sound struck his ears. "Shit!" He exclaimed, his head ringing with pain. He stumbled to the ground, unable to keep his balance from the merciless noise.

@DaManofWar

Spazzycat101 said:
(I'm just gonna jump on in here 'cause I have absolutely no idea where anyone is! Woohoo, someone's gonna have to find my character..! ; ;)
One, two, one, two, one, two, one, two. The almost melodic rhythm of her footsteps hammering onto the ground was a nice, consistent beat that gave her something to tune her focus to. Elsie's eyes passed over the ground, seeing no detail besides the occasional stone or hole over which she would suspend her beat, then resume as her sole struck asphalt again. She measured her breathing by the steps she took, each inhale or exhale the time of two steps. One, two, one, two, again and again.

Just about sixty seconds ago, Elsie Violet had fled the scene of her burglary, and her prize was limited regretfully only to a loaf of bread and a few apples. As fast as she was sprinting, though, she'd be far off once whatever authorities that remained in the remnants of this town were dispatched. Violet quickly turned into a narrow alleyway, nearly missing the mark left by her viola case standing guard by one corner, an instrument with which she shared her name, though most people she spoke with regressed into the habit of 'Violet' instead. She skidded a few inches on one foot that thrust forward to quickly stop her, then swept one hand down to sling one of the straps on the case over her shoulder, ignoring the handle, before she snuck into the small space between two walls of brick. Her eyes, their brighter colour that hinted to her usage of powers, glinted in the shadows like a cat's.
Lol ))

Dave walked past the spot she was was in and stopped. He swore he heard something as he kept walking. I hear there's a villian meeting. I wonder if I should go. Or, do my job for Natalia. I should proably do that. He kept walking, hands in his pockets as he chewed a red piece of gum that burned with ever chew. The way he liked it.

Natalia saw a bright light before turning to face them with her face that looked unimpressed by his entrance since she seen it so many times. She handed Butch her drink before approaching Crimson continuing to approach him. "Thank God you're here, Thought I was going to be the only person attending. I don't even know why we're here honestly." She started turn the man then back at crimson "who's your friend?"

@Embaga Elder

Upon Elsie retreating into the alleyway, she failed to take notice of Goodrich finding refuge in its shadows. It was only a few hours after the incident with the truck and robbers, and for his failure, he took time out of his day to think it through. He saw the slim, feline lady retreat into the crack of the alley, his eyes quickly focusing on her motion. He remained perfectly still when she walked past, his dark painted armor hiding him in the mellow dark greens and black of the brick wall before he stood silently. The one thing that gave away his position though was the slight whir of his servomotors, which he was quick to silence with few hurried button presses on his wrist computer, but he was positive she heard.

Anyone with a fine set of ears would.

Taking the initiative, he spoke calmly and without a hint of hostility. His voice crackled and flooded the thin alleyway with its sound--old speaker, old man.

"That is an odd place for a little lady to hide."

@Aelos

@Spazzycat101

djinnamon said:
( So how will Sage get to be a hero , will Cassie accept him?) @Aelos
Oh crap sorry I forgot. ))

Cassy looked over Sage once more before telling him, "You cannot do any more thievery as a hero. If you accept that, then welcome to the heroes." She smiled at him before hearing the commotion outside and sighed. Something always comes up. "Any information on the mafia? They've been quiet recently." Cassy looked at her clipboard and scribbled something down.

Aelos said:
Oh crap sorry I forgot. ))
Cassy looked over Sage once more before telling him, "You cannot do any more thievery as a hero. If you accept that, then welcome to the heroes." She smiled at him before hearing the commotion outside and sighed. Something always comes up. "Any information on the mafia? They've been quiet recently." Cassy looked at her clipboard and scribbled something down.
Sage nodded. " Yeah , I know Natalia's location. Its funny how easy was to get the info , all I had to do was seduce one of her higher ranking underlings. " He said before telling Cassie the location.

@Aelos

Goodrich's unwavering visor tilted to the man who confronted him in such a hostile manner. It was not Stephen that imposed his presence on the girl, it was she that invaded the sanctuary of that unnamed alleyway. He had claimed a stake to its garbage cans, its broken foundation, and the solitude of such an unusual space of refuge. Dave's scowl was unappreciated and noted--though he would not act on it.

"That was just what I asked. It is the middle of the night, most would be home warming up to their bed. Your clothes are not ripped and your face is full, why do you hide in the alley? Is someone following you?"

@Aelos

@Spazzycat101

"As Crimson told Nathan to head there by 1 he decides to back to the hideout but to his suprise he sees Natalie, Crimson, Butch and someone he doesn't recodnize there"Oh hey guys so... Who are we still waiting for?"

@Robyn Banks

@Embaga Elder

@CHIMNEY

Blank was alerted to Lite's presence. He stood up, and walked casually over to him. The rifle was in hand. He came upon Lite. He was in pain. Blank pointed the sniper rifle at his ear. Time to end his pain.

@Knightling

Outside the Hero HQ

Lite was still gripping his head as he slipped in and out of consciousness. When he finally came to, he found himself face down on the ground. "That was horrible!" he muttered to himself, still feeling a pounding headache in his skull. As he shakily looked up, he saw Blank standing in front of him, the gun to his head. Lite looked down at the ground and let out a sigh "The option for you to surrender is still open" He spoke out loud with an ironic smirk, even in the face of apparent death he managed to keep his smart ass attitude.

@DaManofWar

& Anyone

(Sorry ;; painting)

At the sudden sound of a voice, Violet jumped with surprise before stiffening again. Before she had much of a chance to answer, more words from her other side were heard. Her head remained still but her eyes flickered back and forth between the two, wordless. After a long silence whose uncomfortable emptiness Violet momentarily relished, she readjusted her clutch on the stolen prize behind her back and spoke one word with a hollow, sharp voice.

'False.'

Perhaps they had not noticed how thin she was beneath her jacket, perhaps they didn't care? Disregarding the rest of the words that had been spoken, she sprung straight, up into the air seemed to stand upon a thin sheet of murky indigo-tinted glass-like something that could be found suddenly sheath her feet. Her eyes gave a quick pulse as soon as the thing had appeared, refreshing their dulled glow. Violet made another leap and scrabbled at the edge of the roof nearest to her, catching her fingers and bracing her feet against the wall to In order to try and scramble up. The instant her foot had lost contact with the odd material, it had disappeared with the only traces of it being a small spiral of blueish-purple smoke.

Violet had underestimated the difficulty with which she could leap, however, while hearing a surprisingly heavy instrument case. She found herself scraping at the brick with the toes of her shoes before she decided to save herself a bit of dignity, and paused to simply hang above the two, out of whatever line of fire.

Blank put his finger on the trigger. He breathed out heavily. Then he froze. No..no..kill...I...no...shoot....Blank suddenly felt an eerie pain. He clenched up, horrified. Then it stopped, and Blank wasn't horrified anymore. He pulled the trigger.

@Knightling

NATAILIAS MANSION

"Alright, I can do this two ways." Rick was at the door of the mansion. But the door was locked. "I could break in, but that will be a risk." Rick ran to the parking area. Rick saw a nearby window. "No, I'm not breaking in." Rick turned and ran and jumped in a nearby dumpster." Time for the waiting game." Rick waited.

@Robyn Banks(told ya I'd do something evil, dumpster hiding is a REALLY EVIL game.

@Aelos (left a note on HQ table.)

Though he is old, and has seen many things in his life, nothing was quite as amusing as the gymnastics of this poor girl.

A low chuckle emitted from the speakers on his helmet, his head only tilting slightly up to watch her dangle before he shook his head in disbelief. It was extremely comical. It was truly amazing though how so many people were affected by the virus that the aliens dropped off, and that he could witness something so wonderful as the perfect purple hues that her conjuration seemed to create.

He turned his body fully to the mysterious man who had interjected in his original confrontation, and motioned with his left arm toward the street.

"It appears there is nothing to observe, I would think it best if we made our exit."

@Aelos

@Spazzycat101

VirtualNotoriety said:
"As Crimson told Nathan to head there by 1 he decides to back to the hideout but to his suprise he sees Natalie, Crimson, Butch and someone he doesn't recodnize there"Oh hey guys so... Who are we still waiting for?"
@Robyn Banks

@Embaga Elder

@CHIMNEY
Natalia turned to him "Markov, the villian alliance leader. If anything I should be the leader of the alliance I am way more fitting for the job then some nobody purifier." She approached him then started to adjust his outfit and fix his hair almost like she was his mother as she spoke ." Tonight I will give you permission to speak your mind since I assume you are intelligent enough to do so in a proper manner. Remember that you are still representing me so I expect you to try to be on your best behavior. Is that clear?"

DaManofWar said:
Blank put his finger on the trigger. He breathed out heavily. Then he froze. No..no..kill...I...no...shoot....Blank suddenly felt an eerie pain. He clenched up, horrified. Then it stopped, and Blank wasn't horrified anymore. He pulled the trigger.
@Knightling
Taylor was just chilling out, when, all of a sudden, she saw Lite being threatened. She instantly got up and rushed at Blank, and teleported into him, tackling Blank just before he pulled the trigger. "Not on my watch," she said, as she teleported a short distance away, while pulling out her gunblade.

Blank identified his new atteckers power easily. Teleportation. And she had a gunblade. Interesting. Blank readied his new arm for combat. He pointed at the girl, and watched as several small missiles shot out at her. He also fired two more shots at Lite.

@TeaMMatE11 @Knightling

Before, Alice had a general idea of where the HQ was. But, even without the knowledge that the old base had been destroyed, she still couldn't find anything! There were rumors, sure. But, that's all they were; rumors. There was no specific information, and no one knew where the place was. And, even if someone did, it was doubtful that they would tell someone her age. Hell, there were several times where she had to make a mad dash for it because the police had showed up. It wasn't like she was a runaway, but going home wasn't exactly the preferable option. With all of the silent frustration that was building up, the girl was tempted to just hunt down the villains instead.

Shoving her hands into the pockets of her jacket, she wandered around the city aimlessly. The chains on her arm clanked and tinkled as she walked, although the sound was muffled a bit by the cloth it was hidden under. Alice walked around with no destination in mind, or even a
hint of a destination. She had toured almost every inch of the city, and still had yet to find anything helpful. Honestly the only thing that was keeping her here was the fear that she would disappoint her friends. They had been so excited about the possibility of becoming a "Hero," and had actually been the ones to push her to come here in the first place.

But, so far, that "dream" was just fading behind reality.

Lite closed his eyes as the first bullet struck the ground beside him, thinking that he was going to get shot. "Wow, this is not what I thought oblivion feels like" He stated, then opened his eyes "Oh". He stared in relief as his rescuer distracted Blank. Smiling with relief, Lite stood up "This is my lucky day!" He stated, feeling more confident as he reached towards his belt. In a swift movement, he pulled out a ninja star and threw it at Blank, lodging it directly in the end of the gun, causing it to backfire and burst apart when Blank tried to shoot. Without waiting another second, he jumped back to a safe distance, then threw a flash grenade at Blanks feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back