• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP [OPEN]

Superhero or Supervillian?

• Hero! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Villan! ;D

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Mizuti after tearing apart the building he was in had calmed down and had gone back to human form all the while pondering how he managed to do what he just did. He still wondered how he managed to gain his senses after that dream. Mizuti decided he had warn his current clothes long enough and had found some jeans and a t shirt with a leather jacket in an old dresser. He put them on and also took the phone that sat upon the more newer table. Not caring if someone had left it there. He then opened it to see a message had been sent to him and had begun to wonder how his phone got there in the first place.

zengada
them
alright then..let's meet on a more secluded area. The mountains over in thedistance beyond theoutskirts would suffice no? And please. No weapons. I only want to talk. And possibly if you have something to trade that is..exchange intel onnatalia. As something tells me you don't trust her more than you do with me.
me
what could you possibly have that I don't have myself?
them
why don't you meet me at the ruins of old hq and find out then. If your a man of guts. Then surely you would do well to arrive. You meet me their at 2:30 pm sharp. .and I will show you what I mean. And if you think your really full of more guts than you can handle. Bring natalia along.

djinnamon said:
Sage walked around the Heroes HQ looking for Cassie
@anyone
Cassy was testing out the new capabilities thr building could do when she spotted Sage. She took her weapon out and said, "What are you doing here? I guess the alarms doesn't work yet." Cassy saw how relaxed he was, but didn't give up her stance.

Mizuti decided to return to the new hero hq to see how cassy was doing and show her his plan to meet with the man he called zengada. Mizuti did not want to join the villains again. But he had an idea for cassy.

Walking into the new hq he noticed cassy confronting sage as to why he was here. Mizuti still hurting from being wrapped in bandages had placed a patch over his missing eye and walked slowly to cassy.

"Miss frost it is okay. Sage only wanted to sign up as a hero with us. I also need to speak to you in private as I can understand the distrust in sage as of now. And I have some information for you in regards to the banquet"

@Aelos

Last edited by a moderator:
@Embaga Elder

Also this guy attacked me and it happened to be the guy who texted us earlier, well it says so on my phone. I ripped out one of his eyes, it was cool! Void said while smiling. He mentioned that Natalia girl too.

"Nathan started becoming bored waiting for the other, he decides to pay a visit to Crimson to talk about the CIA labs, Nathan exits the Hideout giving the bartender a few bucks, entering his vehicle he heads to the Zengada HQ to meet Crimson but decides to hack the network to call first"*Ring*Ring"Hey... Crimson right mind if I talk to you about umm... CIA experimentation labs?"

@Embaga Elder

VirtualNotoriety said:
"As Nathan was about to exit his car near the CIA lab coordinates he received an unknown message"Who the hell?!"Nathan thinking he could have a great reward carelessly goes to the Underground to meet up with this guy but calls Natalie about this"Hey Ms. Romanov did you get this message as well?"Nathan sends Natalie the message he received"
@Robyn Banks

Natalia answered the call before saying "Of course I got the call. Its from a man named Markov. I'll be at the Villian HQ shortly ." she said hanging up the phone. She expected Crimson to be there also since she need updates on the Mizuti problem.

She arrived at the bar looking out of place since she looked more fancier than usual. With Butch by her side she started to whisper to him something as he soon headed to the bar. This was certainly not the place she wanted to be at this point in time especially not earlier than everyone else. Butch handed her a drink as she took a sip leaning on the wall.
"Well This villain leader really knows how to call a mean doesn't he." She said sarcastically. In all honesty she didn't even think Markov was there.

Void hears Crimsons phone ringing, he silently grabs his phone and hides it under the table so no one will see it, he made sure Crimson didnt see it either, under the table Void began to hack Crimsons phone and starts recording the message from the other side.

@Embaga Elder @VirtualNotoriety

CHIMNY said:
Marko sat unfazed, he put down his feet and winced at the pain. Blank blew up by the way. Void said awkwardly, it did sound a bit unbelievable.
@Embaga Elder
CHIMNY said:
@Embaga Elder
Also this guy attacked me and it happened to be the guy who texted us earlier, well it says so on my phone. I ripped out one of his eyes, it was cool! Void said while smiling. He mentioned that Natalia girl too.
bloodfire said:
Mizuti after tearing apart the building he was in had calmed down and had gone back to human form all the while pondering how he managed to do what he just did. He still wondered how he managed to gain his senses after that dream. Mizuti decided he had warn his current clothes long enough and had found some jeans and a t shirt with a leather jacket in an old dresser. He put them on and also took the phone that sat upon the more newer table. Not caring if someone had left it there. He then opened it to see a message had been sent to him and had begun to wonder how his phone got there in the first place.
zengada
them
alright then..let's meet on a more secluded area. The mountains over in thedistance beyond theoutskirts would suffice no? And please. No weapons. I only want to talk. And possibly if you have something to trade that is..exchange intel onnatalia. As something tells me you don't trust her more than you do with me.
me
them
why don't you meet me at the ruins of old hq and find out then. If your a man of guts. Then surely you would do well to arrive. You meet me their at 2:30 pm sharp. .and I will show you what I mean. And if you think your really full of more guts than you can handle. Bring natalia along.
Crimson looked at Void as if he doesn't believe him, and sighs. If that's true them where's the evidence. You know you ain't getting paid unless I got evidence right?? He said while walking towards the bar in his office. And about that guy, I'm going to meet him soon somewhere. He pulls his phone out his pocket and reads the message.

Mizuti
them
me
them
me
Okay will do

Nat
me
Come to my place at 2pm, I'll tell you more when you get here.

@Robyn Banks @CHIMNY @bloodfire

VirtualNotoriety said:
"Nathan started becoming bored waiting for the other, he decides to pay a visit to Crimson to talk about the CIA labs, Nathan exits the Hideout giving the bartender a few bucks, entering his vehicle he heads to the Zengada HQ to meet Crimson but decides to hack the network to call first"*Ring*Ring"Hey... Crimson right mind if I talk to you about umm... CIA experimentation labs?"
@Embaga Elder
CHIMNY said:
Void hears Crimsons phone ringing, he silently grabs his phone and hides it under the table so no one will see it, he made sure Crimson didnt see it either, under the table Void began to hack Crimsons phone and starts recording the message from the other side.
@Embaga Elder @VirtualNotoriety
(Crimson's phone was in his pocket) @CHIMNY

Crimson answers his phone. Yo. He listens to what Nathan has to say. Sure come by at 1:30pm. I'm on a schedule today. @VirtualNotoriety

Natalia just sat on the bar stool, tapping her fingers on the table. She sighed out of boredom until she got a text from Crimson.

Crimson
them
Come to my place at 2pm, I'll tell you more when you get here.
me
Alright. where the hell are you? It's like the only person attending this 'villain' meeting is me and I don't think I'll stay occupied for long.

Blank was back in the city. Project Blank did a good job covering up his death. The explosion was just a ruse. Set in advance. The team had used it to grab him out of there. Now, Blank was on another mission. This time, he had been outfitted with a variety of new gear and weapons. And this would be a most successful op.

The destruction of the Heroes.

His body is by the docks, go there if you dont believe go there yourself, well its not technically a body but you will see for yourself.

@CHIMNY[/URL]
Crimson answers his phone. Yo. He listens to what Nathan has to say. Sure come by at 1:30pm. I'm on a schedule today. @VirtualNotoriety
@Embaga Elder (I was grabbing MY phone lol, sorry about the misunderstanding)

Void listens to Crimsons words as he was still recording the conversation, in the mean time Void was looking at the text messages on Crimsons phone through the hack,
Villain meeting!? AND IM NOT INVITED? Void thought to himself, he was slightly angered but he had a plan.

@VirtualNotoriety

Mizuti looked at cassy again "miss frost this is urgent." He stepped to cassy and whispered into her ear "i think I may have a plan to get on the inside behind enemy lines. But being that the individual I plan to meet cannot be trusted I need to request you and Yukino to accompany me. As the man I have come to know as zengada will most likely bring natalia as well as his trusted agent void..but if this goes well I can get you intel only conceived from the inside."

Mizuti stepped away and awaited a response in the hopes cassy would allow and comply with the request. Mizuti knew they needed the intel. And intel from the inside would be no exception.although mizuti hated the villains..he knew what would have to be done. He had a sister to protect

"And another thing..you said there was good and bad news on my.sister. please explain.." @Aelos @Robyn Banks

@Embaga Elder[/URL] (I was grabbing MY phone lol, sorry about the misunderstanding)

Void listens to Crimsons words as he was still recording the conversation, in the mean time Void was looking at the text messages on Crimsons phone through the hack,
Villain meeting!? AND IM NOT INVITED? Void thought to himself, he was slightly angered but he had a plan.

@VirtualNotoriety
Crimson places his phone in his pocket and looked over at Void sensing his rage. The Fuck his angry about He walks over to Void placing his hand on his shoulder. Come on we're going to a meeting. Crimson and Void disappears in crimson light. Milliseconds later a crimson light appears in the villain meeting room. When it dies down it reveals Crimson and Void. @CHIMNY @Robyn Banks

@Yonsisac plus anyone else at the meeting

After finishing up the interrogation, Lite made his way towards the new Hero HQ and looked around for anybody that could help him join.

Blank was looking down the scope of a sniper rifle. It's sights was the new HQ for the heroes. Blank was looking for targets. He couldn't see any at the moment. Wait..there was one. Very familiar. Lite. Blank settled his crosshairs on the man. He checked the conditions. The wind direction and resistance was low. Everything was good. Blank gently squeezed the trigger, and cocked another round.

@Knightling

"Wow, this place really is empty" Lite said to himself as he looked around "There's gotta be Somebody around" He began to listen with echo location, scanning the building. While listening, the sound of a heart beat caught his attention. Pretending that he didn't notice, he pin pointed Blank with his echo location, detecting the gun. "Shit" He muttered "It's robocop!" He suddenly ducked down as the bullet hit the wall behind him.

@DaManofWar

Blank received an alert. Target has advanced hearing. Blank nodded, and pulled out a whistle. He blew into it. The whistle had been designed for this very person. The General didn't like him. So, the whistled emitted high frequency sound waves, undetectable by a normal human. Blank then settled the cross hairs back on Life's head, and fired again.

@Knightling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back