• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP [OPEN]

Superhero or Supervillian?

• Hero! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Villan! ;D

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Aelos said:
(( LMAO ))
Dave rolls his eyes when he kissed him on the cheek, and took a sip of his drink. "Perv." He then decided five drinks were enough as he paid and left the bar. He pulled his phone out, and pressed Natalia's name on his contacts list. He had an idea.

@Robyn Banks
Natalia was handed the phone by Butch, who seemed more reserved than usual but Natalia didn't address it. She simply answered the call in the back seat of the car. "What do you want Dave?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]

Natalia was handed the phone by Butch, who seemed more reserved than usual but Natalia didn't address it. She simply answered the call in the back seat of the car. "What do you want Dave?" She asked.

[/QUOTE]
"The so-called heroes are after you, specifically you. How about a deal. I take down the 'leader' and you pay me a good amount. I'll make sure to show it publicly." He put his hand into his pocket, and leaned against a wall. "What you think? I'll probably still have to owe you."

Natalia considered the offer. It seemed quite interesting and she was very amused. She let out a grin "Take her down and bring her to me alive... That doesn't mean she has to be unharmed though so you can do what you please. Also Give me the names of the people against me and I will make sure you have enough for your family...200,000 cash if you do this successfully." She looked at Butch,who nodded in agreement with her decision as she waited for a response.

@Aelos

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aelos[/URL]
[/CENTER]
Dave didn't even give it a second thought, "Deal. I'll send them to you as soon as I get them." He grinned as he was happy at this offer. His family, finally, will be cared for for a long time. "I'll let you know if something comes up." Dave hung up once they were finished talking, and stretched his arms. Names and leader. Well, whatever that comes first. He decided to go towards the center of the city ---- the good doers side of the city. He has to find that one kid, the other one he saw earlier, and probably more. He texted Sage,

200,000 in cash to take down the heroes. Interested?

@Joshua matt (mentioned) @KayIa @Hoki (baby come back) @others too

There was the roar of an engine, and the blinding of lights as a sleek black bike reared into view, screeching to an excellent stop in front of Cassidy (wherever she was). Yukino removed the helmet, hair unfazed because it was just that awesome. Looking to the leader, she gave a thumbs up. "I felt you thinking about me," she joked, "Was I missed?"

@Aelos

(Smoothest arrival in history shut up)

(( Uh I guess go into the next day where the new Hero HQ is up? ))

Cassy sent everyone the location of the new base. New base, new memories. She saw Yu and waves. "Yeah, was looking for you. What do you think of the new base?"

"Hopefully this one doesn't blow up as well." She was pretty happy of how it turned out. "Shall we do the honors?

@Hoki @KayIa @Joshua matt @bloodfire @others

Hoki said:
There was the roar of an engine, and the blinding of lights as a sleek black bike reared into view, screeching to an excellent stop in front of Cassidy (wherever she was). Yukino removed the helmet, hair unfazed because it was just that awesome. Looking to the leader, she gave a thumbs up. "I felt you thinking about me," she joked, "Was I missed?"
@Aelos

(Smoothest arrival in history shut up)
10/10 ))

"Come on guys lets get back to Cassy." Rick over thrown mizuti and had him on his back. Rick looked at void."if I was you pal id back off, for now goodbye. "Lite, you can come with us if you want." Rick dropped mizuti off at the shop and went to casseys location.

@Knightling

@bloodfire

@Aelos

d4677d09f5c8d8462ee1a0791781477f.jpg
(ignore the girl)

Sage was in a new outfit and was walking into a bar to get info on the Dave's boss when he got the text.

Davy
them
me
Ok , sure. When

@Aelos

Lite paused, not sure if he should follow them or not. After all, he was always one for figuring it out on his own. Last time he found out their base with his own methods. Following Rick seemed too easy, but he did have some business to take care of. "Yes" Lite replied, walking alongside "I think I'll come, I want to join the group now, they sound legit" He smiled slightly "Lets just hope they're ready"

@Joshua matt

& others.

djinnamon said:
d4677d09f5c8d8462ee1a0791781477f.jpg
(ignore the girl)
Sage was in a new outfit and was walking into a bar to get info on the Dave's boss when he got the text.

Davy
them
me
Ok , sure. When

@Aelos
Dave looked at his phone and smiled. One person alone wouldn't cut it.

Sage
them
Ok , sure. When
me
Tomorrow. Start by finding names of them. I will too.

Knightling said:
Lite paused, not sure if he should follow them or not. After all, he was always one for figuring it out on his own. Last time he found out their base with his own methods. Following Rick seemed too easy, but he did have some business to take care of. "Yes" Lite replied, walking alongside "I think I'll come, I want to join the group now, they sound legit" He smiled slightly "Lets just hope they're ready"
@Joshua matt

& others.
"That's the spirit, comrade!" Rick slaped light on the shoulder and started running.

]

Aelos said:
(( Uh I guess go into the next day where the new Hero HQ is up? ))
Cassy sent everyone the location of the new base. New base, new memories. She saw Yu and waves. "Yeah, was looking for you. What do you think of the new base?"

"Hopefully this one doesn't blow up as well." She was pretty happy of how it turned out. "Shall we do the honors?

@Hoki @KayIa @Joshua matt @bloodfire @others
"Fancy. Big. Really fancy." Looking up the front of the building, a grin stretched across her face. "Let's do it!"

Truth be told, despite the circumstances (of course) Yukino was excited to see the inside, and even set up new things to keep everything in check. Looking to Cassidy this time, she raised an eyebrow, pouting slightly. "Do we have a conference room now?" Yu asked, "You know, one that people can't walk all willy nilly into while we're talking?"

Yes. It was a legitimate matter.

Sage suddenly got an idea. He smirked and replied , his fingers flying at hyperspeed.

Davy
me
Ok sure , When
them
Tomorrow. Start by finding out names of them. I will do
me
Ok , on one condition , you have to go on a date with yours truly( ;) )(>u>)

@Aelos

(>u>)

Natalia finally arrived back at the mansion. To get ready for banquet that was suppose to happen in a couple of minutes. Butch was stunned to see her in a dress with make up as he never thought of it that way. He cleared his throat before saying.'are you sure you want to attend." She turned to him and grinned as she adjusted his tie. "Of course I did get an invite didn't I? I must say the mayor isn't that bright to bring me along but I don't mean to cause any trouble... Well at least not yet." Her face then returned to its solemn expression "Anyways I still need to speak with my sister... I know she is eager to ask me questions." She began to walk out the door beckoning to Butch."come on now I don't want to keep them waiting."

Mizuti began dreaming of his sister being tortured by natalia for his secret. He tried t wake up but couldn't do so. Forced t see or watch this dream unfold was horrifying in and of itself. Mizuti awoke with a jump and startle while staring at the new hq. "RAVEEEEN!!!!" mizut as usual began hyperventilatng and uncontrollably shaking as he began to pale prior to the events of the previous night and noticed Rick, lite, Cassy and yukino staring at him. Realizing he was not dreaming about last night he ran and hugged cassy cryingas his cold like personality had returned to him.

"I failed momma I failed...blank is gone...the men with camoflauge took him...my insanity got me I failed momma..." Mizuti uncontrollably cried as- like blank- his emotions began to overload in his mind.

@Aelos @Hoki @knighting @Joshua matt @Robyn Banks

Lite smirked "Running? That's So yesterday!" He pulled out his grappling rope and threw it around a building, then swung through the air swiftly, feeling the wind against his trench coat. "Race you there, Vader!" He called down to Rick, releasing the rope and letting himself fly through the sky with the momentum.

"Quiet...."

"Yes Father?"

"Don't call me father my dear....i have a mission for you and for the first time you can go outside"

"O-Outside?! I can go?....A-Anything for that!"

"Good my dear....i need you to hunt down ever hero that exist in this city and in the meantime you enjoy the time outside ok? i am just gonna work on a....small little project with my comrades,If Solar and eclipse cause any trouble come back to me i will....make them behave"

"Yes! I will! i have control over them F-...um sir,but i will hunt the heroes,what project are you doing with your friends?"

".....a small..lets say science experiment...we will "Cure" all the sick people!"

"Oh your helping them! Ok i will go now! i bet the heroes are bad and have been getting in your way i will make sure they don't stand on the earth again!"

"That is my little girl....now go i am a very busy man"

Markov finish as "she" one of his subject experiments would nod and sprint out quickly like him,she was "cloak" in silence and in sight and her mission was to hunt them down,Markov would smile under his breathing mask as he would stand in the middle of a concrete room with nothing but a chair where "she" sat as he would say silent to himself "this time....we will take over the city!"He said as he would look up at the stone prison as he would soon lower his head down and walk out of the stone room to a dark chamber,he would place his hand on his waits getting a small PDA And would send a message to every Villain

"Attention all my comrades assist at the club underground,its time to move the pawns and kings in this games,we will take action,i require all of you ASAP This is our chance to take over the city for all we want! assist at this meeting at ANY cost,I have a plan to make all our wishes come true! assist immediately"

he sent out as he would sigh as he was there alredy,there he was and a large table with chairs around,he dint sit he just stood there at the other side standing as he waited for them as he would say "It has been years we dint have no order.....i will take them all under my wing,its time for OUR happy ending....the stories of heroes always being victorious will end NOW! Project "Rust" will prevail!"

This is the day...the night and the time where we will take over! our wishes of fame..power and wealth will come true!

Attention all villains this is a event! GM and I have something done, I as well was given the position of Villain leader (No gang or whatever) all info will be given soon

Natalia played by @Robyn Banks

Dave played by @Aelos

Royal played by @KayIa

Nathaniel played by @VirtualNotoriety

Ray played by @Hoki

Marko played by @CHIMNY

The New HQ

Lite landed on the ground swiftly, then put the rope away and looked around at the crowd. Most of the people he never knew or never met, but he assumed that they were all part of the hero group. It wasn't just the view he was taking in, it was the sounds, listening to every single individual heart beat. Having had his powers so long, he had learned to recognize people based on their beat. He smiled briefly before giving Miz an odd stare "This guy is a wreck,," He said to himself, rubbing the back of his neck, feeling slightly guilty for knocking him down earlier

Yonsisac said:

"Quiet...."

"Yes Father?"

"Don't call me father my dear....i have a mission for you and for the first time you can go outside"

"O-Outside?! I can go?....A-Anything for that!"

"Good my dear....i need you to hunt down ever hero that exist in this city and in the meantime you enjoy the time outside ok? i am just gonna work on a....small little project with my comrades,If Solar and eclipse cause any trouble come back to me i will....make them behave"

"Yes! I will! i have control over them F-...um sir,but i will hunt the heroes,what project are you doing with your friends?"

".....a small..lets say science experiment...we will "Cure" all the sick people!"

"Oh your helping them! Ok i will go now! i bet the heroes are bad and have been getting in your way i will make sure they don't stand on the earth again!"

"That is my little girl....now go i am a very busy man"

Markov finish as "she" one of his subject experiments would nod and sprint out quickly like him,she was "cloak" in silence and in sight and her mission was to hunt them down,Markov would smile under his breathing mask as he would stand in the middle of a concrete room with nothing but a chair where "she" sat as he would say silent to himself "this time....we will take over the city!"He said as he would look up at the stone prison as he would soon lower his head down and walk out of the stone room to a dark chamber,he would place his hand on his waits getting a small PDA And would send a message to every Villain

"Attention all my comrades assist at the club underground,its time to move the pawns and kings in this games,we will take action,i require all of you ASAP This is our chance to take over the city for all we want! assist at this meeting at ANY cost,I have a plan to make all our wishes come true! assist immediately"

he sent out as he would sigh as he was there alredy,there he was and a large table with chairs around,he dint sit he just stood there at the other side standing as he waited for them as he would say "It has been years we dint have no order.....i will take them all under my wing,its time for OUR happy ending....the stories of heroes always being victorious will end NOW! Project "Rust" will prevail!"

This is the day...the night and the time where we will take over! our wishes of fame..power and wealth will come true!

Attention all villains this is a event! GM and I have something done, I as well was given the position of Villain leader (No gang or whatever) all info will be given soon

Natalia played by @Robyn Banks

Dave played by
@Aelos

Royal played by
@KayIa

Nathaniel played by
@VirtualNotoriety

Ray played by
@Hoki

Marko played by
@CHIMNY
Natalia sighed as she got the message and began to change course to the underground club. Why did she even follow this man's instructions? If anything it should be her who is in charge. She was the most notorious villian, owner of the black market, founser of the infamous heibi, and every superhero wanted her head because of it. He was just some villain who wanted to make the every 'pure', he still hasn't proven himself to her maybe because she recently started the job only a day or two ago. She continued to walk with her outfit still on as Butch caught up with her.' Do you want to change to your normal attire.' She glanced at him before walking."it took me forever to put this on and I'm going to wear it. I'll just have to be a show stopper." She said getting into the car with three other men other than butch and drove off.

Knightling said:
The New HQ
Lite landed on the ground swiftly, then put the rope away and looked around at the crowd. Most of the people he never knew or never met, but he assumed that they were all part of the hero group. It wasn't just the view he was taking in, it was the sounds, listening to every single individual heart beat. Having had his powers so long, he had learned to recognize people based on their beat. He smiled briefly before giving Miz an odd stare "This guy is a wreck,," He said to himself, rubbing the back of his neck, feeling slightly guilty for knocking him down earlier
"We all had a rough day...im goint to get some fresh air." Rick walked to the top and perched over the side..."alright, no info on natailia, I'm wounded, and I didn't finish my thi, nor is mizuti doing good...he's gotten worse. But I've learned vyou can be allys with people trying to get by...my inter action with them could get me into trouble, I've gotta keep this from these heros. Or its probably the slammer for me. @Aelos

@djinnamon

Lite looked the building over, exploring every single room with his echo location. He paused, sensing a robbery taking place a few blocks away. "Gotta go" He stated, his face lit up with excitement as he turned and ran into the alley to see what was going on.

(Good night)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back